It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warnings from world leaders all within 72 hours

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel

Originally posted by TH3ON3
Just what is the significance of January 21-22. Anyone have any info on whether or not it is an anniversary of some bad terrorist attack.

How about day 1 and 2 after the new president takes office on the 20th.

How is it that it took this many ATSers before this was brought up? Context, guys.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I wouldn't be concerned if the troops were not being called home to patrol our country. Gun control ramping up against our Vets, yes something is not right and there is nothing we can do about it. Not right now anyway.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ballast
"
Biden speaking at the fundraiser, “I can give you at least four or five scenarios from where it might originate, And he’s gonna need help. And the kind of help he’s gonna need is, he’s gonna need you - not financially to help him - we’re gonna need you to use your influence, your influence within the community, to stand with him. Because it’s not gonna be apparent initially, it’s not gonna be apparent that we’re right.”

Ah yes the main point, Biden, Why didn't you just say that and leave the other crap out

First thing first
Oh I love how the elites are panicking now, for a change

Ok you all listening??

See a pattern people? They need you? They need your influence, they need your help?

For what exactly?

I say let Rome fall, I'm so sick of this garbage
We need you bla bla bla. The elites just can't handle the fact that people are not putting up with this crap anymore.

WORLD WAKE UP NOW. Don't fall for this nonsense.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ninthaxis
No need to get too worried, this happened last summer when Cheney made some off hand remark and there was talks about 5 major cities getting a nuke and the top counter-terrorism guy said something about an imminent attack. People seemed pretty rattled here around that time and nothing came of it.

Exactly people should cop on now and smell the coffee outside, its really potent now that i say it.

It's just to get people into fight or flight mode. Simple psycology. People fight or run from what, since it's the elites that want us to react

Anyone realise what's going on here????
Honestly the elites are becoming more and more predictable each day.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by mopusvindictus
It's not exactly very complex... what we have been warned about for years and no one has done anything about is going to come to pass.

If Obama is Elected Israel is going to Nuke strike Iran

If McCain is Elected, Iran will make an attempt on Israel

I don't agree with this war attempt do you agree with this war?

If we the people don't agree, then it's not going to happen. Simple as that. America should not get involved. If Israel wants to be a a child with a trantrum and lash out, let Israel suffer the consquences

Let's get with reality people.

Enough of the war propaganda, it ain't working anymore.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Jan 21-21...?
mabey this is the official un-official date for attacking Iran...

this is the only thing I can think of that they(world leaders) would all know in advance.

this could also be the event that is supposed to "TEST" Obabma

the event that starts it all.............geesh... wheres the Love....

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Ok people

Lets all calm down, and not react to this war nonsense. Take a few deep breaths!

Think smart. Sheeple fight wars. Not people. If you wake up then there will be no wars. You will be aware then and less stupid to end up in these wars, you don't even represent.

Cause you can be damn sure Biden or Obama is not going to go fight it

Seriously people wake the f*** up.

[edit on 22-10-2008 by mind is the universe]

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
It has to be something about Israel and Iran, it has to be. They know something about this already and they're not telling, just giving signals.

Israel expected to bomb Iran, French foreign minister says

Top Iran officials recommend preemptive strike against Israel

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Inauguration is on the 20th.

Israel may have told the people they think needs to know, what their intentions are and from the sounds of it, it's possible Barak Obama would side against them? Nah.

People would spill into the streets over Israel.

Nah. He didn't go to church for twenty years for nothing, did he??

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
If Jan 21st is the first day of the new administration coming into power than of course it would be a target for any type of attack (whether it be country on country or a terrorist attack). Any attack which requires the urgency expressed by these leaders would send a huge message to the world. Pretty much, once a nuke goes off in today's world, the entire world is going to have to get involved and it would probably get ugly before it gets slightly better. And at this point, no matter how much effort is put into stopping extremism (whatever you wanna call it) or natural tensions (Israel-Iran), eventually somethings going to crack and we are all going to be subject to something much worse than 9/11. The world is due for another big event. I really do hope that I am wrong but the reality of today's world is stronger than hope.

Portugoal

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I think it has nothing to do with military. It seems like something to do with financial meltdown. There are speculations that US will be defaulted next year around summer. So there should be unpopular policies such as cutting budget to make a financial balance.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I'm new here and this post is anonymous. All this had slipped below my radar. Very scary indeed. Where's the line between paranoia and caution though?

And if a nuke strike (eithier terrorist or WW3) is coming down the pipes then what preparations are you making? Can you make?

As always with a scenario like this there are peaceful ways or semi peaceful ways around it. Not all roads lead to despair and it's not too late to change the road we're on here.

hmmmmm

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   
North Korea? They were suppose to make an important statement by today, it still has not been made as far as i know.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Did you ever say one thing when you meant another. Did anyone ever cover for a friend by telling a lie. I'm just sayin...

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Another Biden quote from August 19, 2007:

"Mark my words," Biden was quoted as saying. “It will be not six months before the world tests Barack Obama like they did John Kennedy. The world is looking. We're about to elect a brilliant 47-year-old senator president of the United States of America. Remember, I said it standing here, if you don't remember anything else I said: Watch, we're gonna have an international crisis, a generated crisis, to test the mettle of this guy."

www.americasright.com...

"....we're gonna have an international crisis, a generated crisis, to test the mettle of this guy."

A crisis generated by whom?

[edit on 22-10-2008 by ballast]

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ballast

Biden told the top Democratic donors that a “generated crisis” will develop within six months and Barak Obama will need the help of community leaders to control the population as unpopular decisions are made and Americans resist....

“The problems will always be there and there’s going to be a crisis which will come along on the 21st, 22nd of January that we don’t even know about right now.” Powell told Meet the Press....

Across the channel from England you have the French Foreign Minister Bernard Kouchner warning the press that he believes Israel will strike Iran before they can develope nuclear weapons completley ignoring the fact that the chief of the International Atomic Energy Agency, Mohammed ElBradei, said that Iran lacks the key components to produce an atomic weapon.

“The devastation that could be wreaked by one major nuclear weapons incident alone puts 9/11 and almost everything else [in] to the category of the insignificant,” Rudd said.

I am not an individual who delves into "Plotting Conspiracies" such as these all that often. However, the comment by Senator Biden struck me as a warning aimed towards us, in which he is attempting to alert us to Senator Obama and how risky he truly is. Obviously Senator Biden is briefed on Intel Reports, and he maintains a close relationship with Senator Obama which could possibly land him in the White House. Considering the aforementioned, I doubt Senator Biden can simply come out forthright, and lay down "Facts" for the American Public at-large to peruse. He knows plenty which he cannot divulge outright, and we already know that even he himself doubts his running mate's ability to be the Commander-in-Chief. Considering all of the above, it does seem highly likely that Senator Biden is trying to warn us about an impending attack.

Now if that was not enough, we then witnessed Colin Powell putting forth statements about an actual date of a "Crisis. This date of course is none other than Inauguration Day.

These two individuals combined are not simply running their mouths, they are laying out a "coded" warning which cannot be factually divulged for two obvious reasons:

-It is based upon HIGHLY Sensitive Intel.

and

-Everyone would obviously start panicking.

As for the IAEA stating the Iran does not have the Centrifuges necessary for enriched Weapons-Grade Uranium Production, that is nothing more than a cautious statement. Iran is at the VERY MOST less than Two Years away from such success, and quite possibly only Three to Four Months Away from achieving this goal. By the time Iran actually obtains the Weapons-Grade Materials, it will be TOO LATE. They have to be hit quick, and hit hard. If a strategic strike is ordered well before the estimated Production Deadline, then innocent Iranian lives can be protected as well, and ONLY the supporting infrastructures deemed to be of significance will be Targeted.

Yes, a "Suit-Case" Nuke is essentially the "Sum of All Fears" to most appropriately quote Tom Clancy. There are too many possibilities for the deployment of such a device, but I will hardly utilize my imagination to promote these possibilities. I just hope more Americans come to appreciate the so often criticized Agencies which protect us all, as they are all that stands between us and these nut-job whackos hell bent on exterminating the "Free World".

As for another incident which is of grave concern, is the aspect of an extremely naive Senator Obama actually forcing a full out Border Incursion OP into Pakistan. He might try to act tough (in a rash manner), and in an attempt to naively display his dominance, he will launch an attack into our ally Pakistan, which will cause massive Civil Uprising, and collapse their Government in the process. In doing so, Pakistan will essentially become another collapsed Soviet Union, wherein arms, munitions, and Nuclear Weapons are set loose onto the Black Market. If this happens, you better begin to seriously consider the actual possibility of such an attack.

[edit on 10-22-2008 by TheAgentNineteen]

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by TH3ON3
At first I thought it was taken out of context since that is the first day of the new presidential administration taking over, but upon further study of his movements and speech while making the statement it could be something he already knows about.

Notice his raising of eyebrows which usually means the person is trying to stress how important what he is saying is, and then his folding of his hands and interlocking his fingers twice into the hope/prayer position which could mean something very bad that he hopes divine providence will get us through, or the collective community working together will get through it he hopes.

The first if he is a man of faith, and the second if he isn't.

I completely agree. I posted on the original thread that although the whole thing seems in context, but his manner of speech led me to believe that there was something a bit more ominous in his words.

I like your analysis of the body language - but i would encourage people to just listen to the audio of the interview minus the video... I listened to it so many times that i lost count, and there was emphasis applied on certain sentences - making them stand out like a beacon.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I'm not really a one to believe in prophesies and such, but the bible does state that the beginning of the end of times will start with the attempt to destroy Isreal and everyone who is against Isreal will face the wrath of god. Doing nothing to help Isreal is the same as being against them.

I'm not a christian by no means, however there are things happening in this world that is starting to make me me rethink things.

Just a little food for thought.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   
C'mon, we're on ATS here. What if the Prez disclosed that Aliens are on the way?

It could be any number of things, really. I think it is something that was discussed in the meetings with the two nominees that are running. I think Bush (Or whoever actually wears the balls in the whitehouse) was informing them of something about to occur.

I would also think if it was something we could prepare for, they would be doing so.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join