It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Above Black thoughts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2004 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Has anyone read the book "Above Black"? I just red it and it was interesting. I'm still digesting it, but I wanted to know what you thought of it.

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I read somewhere, can't recall, that the author has not come forward with documents proving he in fact was in the military.

So if that's true, then I would take it with a grain of salt.

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by senshido
I read somewhere, can't recall, that the author has not come forward with documents proving he in fact was in the military.

I read the book and while I for the most part did not believe what the author wrote, he did provide military credentials and his military photo portrait.

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I have read it (for the most part) but found it poorly written. I would recomend it to UFO enthusiasts though.

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I read it, twice !

It's a good read. I thought it was written pretty well.

The story is very nice and I am trying really hard to believe that it's true.

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by senshido

I think that you can obtain his military records under FOIA or something.

posted on Mar, 30 2004 @ 08:51 AM
link   
[quote he did provide military credentials and his military photo portrait.

Yup started it last night. There is a photo of him in uniform from the 80s along with a photocopy of a military document.

My first impression was:

- If this guy's mother was actually implanted with something in order to give him special powers, surely he would of been more closely followed throughout his life. It just seems like he entered the military by free will, luckily for them.

Then I thought:

- Man this guy is being mentally #ed with. Dude they're playing with your mind!

Then finally

- If this is true, _never_ would they let him leave the military, write a book, etc.

posted on Mar, 31 2004 @ 06:57 AM
link   
...it is a quick read.

I have to say, recommend!

I didn't have high expectations, but the overall tone and structure actually gives it credibility.

It doesn't reveal predictions, Sherman repeats that alot of what he heard he could not make out and understand, so it doesn't try to impress upon you revelations of suspense ala thriller novel.

I'm starting to have a preference for these kinds of first-hand witness account books
- above black
- disclosure
- day after roswell

as opposed to books which just list fact after fact of historical information, (ufo's and the national security state, a great book nonetheless)

top topics

join