It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A sign of things to come? Violence and Corruption.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I am greatly concerned about the amount of reports I’m hearing against McCain supporters. I have only seen violence against Obama supporters mentioned here and it appears people don’t want to acknowledge the fact that its happening to McCain supporters on what I would consider insanely high levels (as election nears).

To top it off, voter fraud reports and just low down dirty techniques are saddening. I’ve compiled some links for y’all. If Obama loses, it would not amaze me if riots are the least of our problems.

Mentally Challenged Man’s Vote Is Stolen
www.walb.com...

Clearwater Mans Car Is Vandalized. Police label it a hate crime.
www.baynews9.com...

Woman Attacked For Supporting McCain

pajamasmedia.com...

Student Assaulted On Campus

mu-warrior.blogspot.com...

Liberals spread hate at pro-McCain street march.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 10/18/2008 by AndrewTB]

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   
This is indeed a troubling thought. Both at the way many members here and in the Obama supporters have been going. Things do honestly seem slanted against McCain these days, more so than usual in previous elections.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by spec_ops_wannabe
This is indeed a troubling thought. Both at the way many members here and in the Obama supporters have been going. Things do honestly seem slanted against McCain these days, more so than usual in previous elections.
Yup, I followed up in 04 and most hatred was verbal. We are seeing new levels of physical violence. I know in olden times it used to happen, but we should be past those days.

join