It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Window of Opportunity

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I have no idea if Hidden-Hand is who he says he is, and if he is who he says he is, I don't know whether to trust his message because he would then surely be capable of misleading people in the interest of his agenda.

But I have to say that I am immensely impressed with the speed with which he produces highly articulate, almost error-free responses.

The speed with which he produces answers allows no time for editing, and yet it is superbly written. I can come up with well written, error-free paragraphs, but it takes me considerably more time.

Hidden-Hand is no ordinary poster. He has my attention.

I will neither accept nor reject his message. I am committed to the path described as service-to-others, but I feel his message is best received with an open mind.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I think the best advice you can get is to follow your heart. It's the only source that can't be debunked.

Besides, I hope for these last messages from H_H to be whatever still needs to be said. You have nothing but time for your research, mon ami.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Greetings, Hidden Hand. I consider this a unique opportunity. I have not read this full thread but I have some detailed questions, so I apologize if something has already been answered. I want to make sure I get my questions out before your time expires.

So here it is...

1) I read of someone making these claims a few years ago on a forum called God Like Productions. They called themselves "Insider." The link to the archived thread is here: www.scribd.com...

So, are we to believe that you are related to this person, or are you perhaps the same person? Your stories are very similar. I will base my questions off Insider's responses, as I have not read this entire thread yet. Again, sorry for any repeat questions.

2) How do the elite bloodlines see extraterrestrials? Insider seemed to avoid questions about ET's. Do you even consider them as such? Or do you see them as simply higher spirit beings? Do you have contact with them? If they have evolved to a higher level, do their species still have ruling bloodlines, or is this something that fades once a species has reached a certain point of evolution? Are you somehow related to those referred to as the Annunaki?

3) Are you aware of how The Creator came into existence? Did it always exist and is it still evolving (my assumption is yes, it is still evolving and did always exist in some form, but I want to hear your take on it).

4) I have read some things about a group referred to in esoteric writings as The Great White Brotherhood which seemed similar to the bloodlines you describe. Are the beings in these writings based on you? Are they you? Or do you have contact with them? I'm guessing that this is perhaps an example of some truth that is mixed with misinformation. Can you please explain what you know about this?

5) Can you explain, to the best of your ability, anything you may know about the significance of the time period around 2012, the "Ascension" from 3rd to 5th density (as it has been referred to), etc.? If this is all real, what is the "science" behind it? What is the cause and the effect? Is this misinfo?

6) Will the masses ever become aware of your existence...i.e. will you ever make yourselves publicly known? Are you allowed to?

7) Can you explain how it originally came to pass that your bloodlines were selected to rule? How long ago did this happen? Do you have notable ancestors (i.e. Babylonian or Egyptian kings, etc.)? What were the entities that informed you of this right? Were you in power then, or did you gain power after the right was granted? Also, how many of you are there (roughly how many living bloodlines are there now on this planet?)?

8) It is my understanding that the "Illuminati" faction believes that they are descended from the Atlantean civilization. What do you know of Atlantis, it's demise, etc.? Are you descended from them?

9) Do the New World Order types know much about you? Do they recognize your authority? Do they fear you? Are they trying to emulate you with their vision of the world?

10) Insider noted that the bloodlines pass "tools" on to humanity, and it is our decision on how we use them. So, when you do this, who do you pass those "tools" on to? Are there certain groups you have contact with, I.E. societal leaders, governments, secret societies, etc.? Is it random, just whoever is in a position to receive it?

I appreciate your responses and allowing us this opportunity, assuming you are who you say you are. I respect you in that sense but you must understand that many of us would like to be free to forge our own destiny and not be "ruled." Will that ever be the case, as you see it? I am fascinated by your claims, as I have often sensed that there was a neutral faction that had authority even over the "New World Order" types. I may post more questions later, but I have to go now. Looking forward to your responses. Please be as specific as you can.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   
For those with mental health problems, what would be the best help that those ministering could give? Many of us have lost all energy. How can we get this back? Do we deserve to be like this – ‘what goes around comes around’? Can a broken spirit in this life be mended? What is depression? If a soul knows its life is ruined, can this be changed in the future of this lifetime? Can tortured souls ever be relieved in this world? Is the real reason behind anti-depressants, anti-psychotics etc to fund black ops? (Just a theory…) What of suicide? If the consequences of the actions of others are our misery, does this reflect too on us, for not being able to escape these consequences? If we feel unconnected to a soul-group, is this design, our fault?
Maybe not the right questions to ask here but thought I’d try.
H-H, your posts have very much helped and resonated with me.
Thank you

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by droid56

Well as someone else pointed out, he can prepare his replies offline, correct the spelling and then paste it here. I wasn't online while he was posting, so don't know if he answered immediately after a question, and I suppose you could look at all the posting times of all to check that ... indeed he does write very well, no argument there. I think he will come here later not logged in, read all the questions, and when he's done writing his replies he will post them all consecutively, which is why most of his posts say "continued" because he ran out of character space. Not that there's aything wrong with doing it this way, because it would be easier.

Just because he has good writing sklills and speaks to you with words you want to hear, doesn't mean all that he says is truth. I did find some truths in what he said, but would be wary of the rest of it. One poster did say to him "see you in hell" and he responded be careful what you say, which tends to be a hint from him there is a hell and you wouldn't want to find out ...

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by violet

You got a point, especially about that hell part. But he don't need to worry. He will be deported back to his fiery hell pretty soon if H_H wants that.
Lucifer... yes. Sure. I'm still laughing at it. This was his very first, but greatest mistake in this matter. Lucifer... oh, my.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 05:00 PM
link   
hi hidden_hand. Sorry if this question has been asked before, but i'm curious of the reptilians agenda in all of this. What's you views on repitilians? do you perceive them to be good or bad? How do they perceive the human race?

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Hidden_hand
My name is Fenice999 and, following your word, my spiritual Order is part of the group-soul of RA.
I consecrated my entire life to serve the One, but nevertheless near the time I see the power of separation becoming more a more powerful and is not easy to keep discernment and deattachment.
If this is the result of your work you are doing a good job.
Our part in the game is to stop you.
In the order we use Qabalah (QBL) as tool. Reading your explication of the different dimensions I retrieve Qabalistics concept like the Sephiroth.
So can we say that e.g. the 3th dimension is Malkuth?

The hidden tradition tell about 3 days of darkness that will happens on 2012. Are those days related to the L gates of Understanding.

Thanks for your words and your presence among us.

Lux, Honoris Cordisque: SOL!!!

Fenice999

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Fenice999

Duh. Not another one... I live for the one, I die for the one, I serve the one. Come on. Life isn't that complicated and the one NEVER ASKED ANYONE TO SERVE. Yeesh. Brainwashed religions and cults that are breeds from their teachings.

Oh. And by the way. H_H sorry if my presence is a bit disturbing in your thread, but I don't like when someone is following things blindly.

[edit on 23-10-2008 by Sheridan]

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Hello H-H.

H-H, i hope you will answer my following questions.

You may be aware of me, as i also cannot reveal all that i know.

My question is of a different nature, which i cannot get answers to, My bloodline is of the elite, as to say. austrian count, english earl, scottish baron, It seems at some point in the last 100 years,one part of the family lost everything, taken from the government. There is alot i wish to say, but do not wish to tell for all to see. Are you aware of this happening? What really happened? The english side will not say, generations of family lived there, then taken by the government.....something happened. All in my family including myself have extensive abilities,myself seeming to have the most. I am also aware of all you have spoke of on here.
I would, if you have permission to do so, and i know this would be allowed due to this lineage, like to talk to you on a personal level.
Ask who you have to ask, you will see i am truthful and genuine.

Please do not see me as arrogant, but that is the only question i do not know.
But for the benifit of others i will ask you a question that isnt selfish and that all can benifit from.

What is the reason for the digging of the great pyramid in the grand scheme of things?

Is the earth hollow at the poles?

Who is the creator of the jews as they believe they have been here for 6000 years and the earliest graves are only 6000 years old. they just appeared here.

When one goes through the great harvest, does those who are ready for the 4th dimention die? physical body that is.

Would the Kolbrin bible be acurate regarding the last harvest?

Is the other earth planet you are referring to, the one that is in Nibiru's orbit?

Well i hope you manage to speak to me regarding my personal question, and i hope you could answer the questions for the benifit of others.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceMonkeys
hi hidden_hand. Sorry if this question has been asked before, but i'm curious of the reptilians agenda in all of this. What's you views on repitilians? do you perceive them to be good or bad? How do they perceive the human race?

He is reptilian. That's the race of the bloodlines. They control just about everything behind the scenes.

And remember there's no such thing as a bad race, just select individuals or groups who stand out more than others.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itscooltodisinform

Originally posted by SpaceMonkeys

He is reptilian. That's the race of the bloodlines. They control just about everything behind the scenes.

And remember there's no such thing as a bad race, just select individuals or groups who stand out more than others.

Ok so i have another question for hidden_hand. Reptilians are described as being very aggressive, arrogant and perceive humans to be nothing more than cattle. So what's with the split personalities? you're saying you are loving and spiritual and yet everyone says reptilians are fearsome beings?

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by peacefull warior

Oh, welcome in the noble line. My family has the same sad history. If you don't mind I can answer one of your questions instead of H_H...

Who is the creator of the jews as they believe they have been here for 6000 years and the earliest graves are only 6000 years old. they just appeared here.

Not they're the oldest race on the planet at all. Actually they're one of the youngest. Don't believe in the false advertisement and false history. i.e. my nation and it's culture is quite older then their ones. There is proof for it, there are many documents about it. That's the reason why they're intending to destroy my nation and other ancient nations a long-long time ago. Actually the Jewish hanky-panky is nothing more then a ahem... lie. They created themselves. They created the myth all around them. They have no real God, a long time ago they also don't even have angels. What else to say? They're also telling that their almighty Yvrit is an ancient language. Actually that's a fabricated language, created in 1947 and holding around five-hundred to thousand words. Good for mystic, excellent for advertisement, but it's a fictive language, nothing more. It has no connection to the ancient old Hebrew at all. And also the current Jewish people whose are living in Israel has no connection to the ancient Jews. The Askhenazi Jews whose are living there are originating from Europe, mostly from Germany. That's why most of their names are sounds so German, i.e. Goldstein, Firestein, etc, etc...

But I'd like to hear H_Hs response for this one. I'm curious what he holds in HIS brilliant fantasy.

[edit on 23-10-2008 by Sheridan]

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
All must make every effort to avoid any state of "wanting", "taking", or "having" (all of which are a means to destruction).

Is "wonder" considered a form of "wanting?"

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   
hi

what are these "animal gods" all about?

Ganesh
(elephant god)

Bala
(ram god)

Baphomet?

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
One mans total freedom is another man's total slavery. Thank you for your post, but you yourself of your own admission, are also a bond slave to those who's branches are above you.

With freedom must come responsibility and respect for one's fellows.

God is no respecter of persons, and every one of us, one day, has to leave the body and wealth and power behind, and meet our Maker, and there, all God's children meet on equal terms.

Therefore, I ask, where does LOVE come into 'the family's' creative process.

MANKIND IS THE FAMILY under God. We thank you, Sir, for pointing out our negative ways, and the majority of We The People, are very aware of this and are making a concerted and positive effort to "pull together" and UNITE. When we find the Will and the Way, which is coming closer as each day passes, will you and 'the family' stand WITH us UNITED as ONE family, such a small group of people among so many of us.

In these days of DNA intelligence, everyone's lineage can be traced back to antiquity.

I am sure you do not wish to be an Oliver Crangle, as you quote Revelation, Sir, the earth is indeed ripe for Harvest, but who will be under the sickle of death, the one who BREATHES death or the one who breathes life.

Are you in the business of harvesting souls, 'the family' being merely ghouls, and when there are no more souls to be harvested will you turn on one another for your entertainment. I implore you, become less of a member of a 'ruling bloodline elite' and more a child of First Source and Centre of all. Be the Positive, SERVICE to others, creature
you admonish us to be.

If you are sincere in your post, 'window of opportunity' you will be neither cat nor mouse, but a true blue gentleman of your calling, which as you say is in spirituality; and you will help your fellowman as much as you are able in these trying times of manipulation. If, on the other hand you are not sincere, then you are just a cad, and not worth another thought.

Either way, you write an interesting post.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Ok, I have just checked in briefly to see how many questions I have to respond to, in order to calculate how much time I shall need. Three pages. That's a lot of questions.

I still have some work yet to complete tonight before I respond, but due to events currently occurring here, I will not have a great amount of time, and must also be away earlier than planned tomorrow.

So, I shall have to draw the line at this post.

The amount of questions here to answer already, are more than I have the available time for, I am sorry. I will respond to as many of them as I am able in the time I have, some tonight, and the rest tomorrow before I must leave.

This post is just to warn you in advance, that any further questions asked after this post of mine, will not be answered, so there is no point in spending your time composing any. I wish I had more time, but unfortunately it is just not possible.

I will return later tonight to begin my responses.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
hello hiddenhand. i have been following this thread and resonating with your words.

i have had some experiences that confuse me a great deal throughout my lifetime.
they involve large amounts of lsd though so many find it easy to dismiss, and i myself have a hard time with it myself. basically what happens is that i reach a level of consciousness where i "remember" that i'm Jesus. i've talked to other people who have had this experience as well. the last time this happened, it was communicated to me that there are multiple "Jesus" souls and i'm just one of them. i really don't understand it and it is hard to hang on to the memories as they slip away like a dream when i return to this basic level of consciousness that i live in daily.

any insights you have would be greatly appreciated.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Just Curious ... What was Jesus/Jmmanuel Real Birth Date ??

Thanks

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
First I want to say thank you for your information.

Second, I want to say I'm sorry for the spelling errors I may cause in my typing

I would like to ask your opinion on Ghosts?

and second I have woken up several times standing in the middle of my room, saying over and over again "I am the heirophaunt" not sure of spelling. Pronounced Heiro Phaunt...

if you could give me any insight I would be grateful

Thanks for your ideas

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join