It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Window of Opportunity

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sheridan
Come on guys. Where is the proof that he is really that person that to he claims to be? Proof is always needed here at ATS and now everyone believes every single word of H_H without any proof.

That is why the gray area is created and most people here are openminded about it. That is something different than drinking the cool-aid without blinking.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Harman

So this is the "I can say everything, because 90% of the readers are going to believe what I'm saying.". Good to know there is an area for this sort of operations at ATS.

Sorry, but this is not an open minded approach, rather a following blindly approach. This guy doesn't really have a clue, not a single one about angels and demons at all.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
it's obvious that ATS is a gov't run site so I am not suprized to see a supposed "insider" spill a bunch of info that has already been out there for a while. the only difference between his info and most others is that he's claiming that these "elite families" are doing all these horrible things slavery, murder, war, ect, for the good of mankind. notice he immediately states that he will not prove any of his claims, well thats because he can't. sounds to me that this is an attempt to get people to think that these elite families are good people. He says that they are negative but by being negative there really being positive, well dam Hitler must be a saint!

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Hidden Hand...

Thankyou for taking on this task. I'm sure it must be mind-boggling to weed through emotional debris searching for a question you can intelligently respond to.

I do have one question...

I am aware of my journey to a certain degree, I am and artist and songwriter. These are my passions, my tools. I believe myself to be a concious co-creator.

What direction would you recommend that I focus my gifts at this time?

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
thanks hidden land

i realize that your family has ruled with all our consent and thus we are reaping what we have consented to (for myself i try and utilize the great gift of free will by not letting fear of harm or loss of my 3D "self" be held over my head to make me do something i dont want to do) responsibility both personal and as a society is hard for most to get, so thank you for nudging people to try and "get it" most folks dont realize their own power of choice....anyhoo heres my questions.

i was wondering if david icke's "reptillian agenda" is a reality

and also if your family has attempted manipulation of reality via timetravel and if your aware of alternate timelines that are more harmonius?

have you been to "inner earth" (it it exists)

what is your families relationship with extra terrestials?

thank you for answering our questions and attempting to raise some awareness!

CK

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   
hidden-hand
Your message resonates well with me. I feel as though I have already read this in the past.

As Nibiru gets closer to our galaxy, will the people of the planet be able to see in advance, that which is coming. Or, will it be a total surprise? If we should be able to see Nibiru, can you tell us when?

I love all, and am hoping that if Nibiru gets acknowledged by our mainstream media, it may help in the "wake up" process.

Thank you for giving us the negativity, without it, I would not be the intricate person I am today.
I am looking forward to going home, but of course my earthly family will always be my priority, for as long as they need me.

love & light

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Hello. This is my virginal post on ATS, so I will try to make it a good one. I've been lurking for a very long time, and this is the thread that push me over the threshold.

- You claim your family was put here to be the negative influence of the world. Is there a family it is asserting a positive influence on us as well? Is it up to us (humanity) to be that positive force?

- Your goal is a negative harvest, yet you clearly are touting the benefits of a positive life. This seems antithetical to your goal. That is not so much a question as an observation, but if you could elaborate on that, I would appreciate it.

- A common saying among Christians is "Satan's greatest trick is convincing the world that he didn't exist." I think there are Christians that would look at what you've written and see it as an elaborate ruse to "make the devil look good." I don't think there are many conservative christians that would be able see the difference between the biblical Lucifer and the Lucifer you purport to be a part of. Many of my friends and family are Christians, and they would likely think the same. How would one even go about presenting this information to a person of that mindset? I am not here to "spread your gospel", but I would definitely like so share this with a few of my friends.
That being said, is it okay if I condense your writings into one long post on my blog? I need to make sure that doesn't violate my user agreement here. I would also like to make sure that I won't get a visit from the men in black if I do so

My grandmother is one of the positive people of which you have been referring to. I think of her as, and many people have called her an "old soul". She grew up in West Virginia and was a beacon of light to those around her. She worked as a teacher and social worker, and opened her home to numerous people who had fallen on hard times. She did yoga and meditated for most of her life (not a common practice for many in the great state of West Virginia), and went on to teach meditation and positive thinking classes for many years. She was fascinated with Edgar Cayce, and was the first person to ever tell me about him when I was young. She is the person I would most like to share your writings with, as much of what you have written is similar to things she had told me over the years. Unfortunately she has lost most of her memory and cognitive ability, and I fear it would just confuse her. While not sure about myself, I am sure she will be one who is able to evolve to higher dimensions when the time comes.

Thank you for posting some of the most interesting information I have ever read. I am a bit of a crackpot and I scour the internet for conspiracies, alternative news, UFO videos and the like. I can't say I'm ready to completely buy what you're selling, but it has definitely resonated with me.

Shamsway

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Sheridan

You will be surprised how hard it is to keep people interested if you pull it out of your backside and present it as truth. Whatever his goal in this he did do a lot of research on a lot of subjects. Other people posting here are interested because parts of what he is saying they know or suspected already and he fills it up with unknown but reseachable information. Of course there are the ones that believe everything but they are the same that believed in Santa claus untill their 20th birthday, hopefully they will wise up eventually.

My thought about this one is ask as much as possible in the time given and after friday when he leaves it can be sorted out in research. The more information he is able to give the more chance that if he is a hoaxer he will betray himself so asking, asking, asking will help with evaluating the truthfullness of his statements. How does anyone know what is the truth? I do not believe in Angels and Demons as such so whatever you have to say will not 'resonate' with me i think. I mean Angels Fighting For Good is in itself a confusing sentence, like the US Fighting For Peace. It just does not make sense.

In short don't let your beliefs stand in the way of a possible new insight. It never hurts to wander on to another path just to see where it leads. Leave breadcrums so you can find your way back if needed.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Harman

Oh, nothing is standing between me and the truth, but if I know the truth about angels and demons and I see he is absolutely wrong about them I can't say anything else, then it's a hoax.

Yeah. The U.S. is fighting like angels. Hahaha. Joke of the day. Angels are not those spirits as many are believing for the first round, especially not those ones that as the almighty leaders of false religions are describing them to fear of them. Angels are not speaking with these self-proclaimed leaders at all, regardless what these leaders are stating and telling to people to go to war in the name of God. The bible and other so called holy books are far away from the truth. Those holy books are good for delusion, misleading the people about them. They're directly wrong about angels. Fighting for peace... yeah. Sure. They're not fighting for peace. They're intending to make it. Whoever is fighting, that one is not making peace. And that one is not an angel and never was. Well. I don't want to derail the topic, so I'm closing this angels and demons matter now.

[edit on 23-10-2008 by Sheridan]

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harman

You will be surprised how hard it is to keep people interested if you pull it out of your backside and present it as truth. Whatever his goal in this he did do a lot of research on a lot of subjects. Other people posting here are interested because parts of what he is saying they know or suspected already and he fills it up with unknown but reseachable information. Of course there are the ones that believe everything but they are the same that believed in Santa claus untill their 20th birthday, hopefully they will wise up eventually.

My thought about this one is ask as much as possible in the time given and after friday when he leaves it can be sorted out in research. The more information he is able to give the more chance that if he is a hoaxer he will betray himself so asking, asking, asking will help with evaluating the truthfullness of his statements. How does anyone know what is the truth? I do not believe in Angels and Demons as such so whatever you have to say will not 'resonate' with me i think. I mean Angels Fighting For Good is in itself a confusing sentence, like the US Fighting For Peace. It just does not make sense.

In short don't let your beliefs stand in the way of a possible new insight. It never hurts to wander on to another path just to see where it leads. Leave breadcrums so you can find your way back if needed.

H_H put out some incredibly well written information - almost like it flowed from 'his/her' being onto the thread. It was kind of spooky to see all that stuff going down without edits... without being missing in action for alot of time (about 3-5 minutes between the long replies!).
I am amazed and don't care if anyone believes H_H to be a hoax. There is a lesson in those words - read and learn.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by dhunter

He is able to type fast and he has a pretty good fantasy, I need to admit. But that not means that he is telling the truth at all.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Hidden_Hand

So in essance the negativity we face is a test of sorts to try to balance it with love and light. Is this the lesson you were speaking of? Balance!

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Hidden_hand

I am new here and really never wanted to post but your information brought me to do so. I have been greatly interested in the Maya and their calender. Allot of misinformation I believe surrounds this calender as it is a spiritual calender and not based on anything physical (ex: planets or precession) But I got interested in this via a video with Ian Xel Lungold who in conjunction with Carl Calleman did a really great job of presenting this remarkable calender in a way people can see the truth everyone wants. First I'm wondering if you know of these people and what you think of their work. For about two years now I have been on a journey to find myself and I believe I am getting very close. I believe I now have a much greater understanding of what I am looking for, and why. I still have troubles understanding what it is I am here to learn.

I have never been involved in any organized religions per say, but have always been spiritual. I do look at the many religious texts out there because I believe they all have parts to the story. One can find great knowledge from many different books or religious texts. I believe that we as humas are creators like the ONE creator and we are all one. I also believe we wil be moving into a higher level of consciousness where we can consciously co-create in our world, since we are only unconsciously co-creating at the moment.

There is so much more I would like to speak with you about but am not able to think of what exactly I want to say. Thanks for those great words that you speak to us and appreciate what you are doing! With Love

Also do you know of Miriam Delicado? I just watched here interview on the project camelot site and it was very inspiring to me. So let me ask, are you one of the tall blondes that she speaks of. I have never seen a UFO or any of this spiritual stuff myself. I just know in my heart that it's there for me to find. What can I do if anything to get myself in the correct frequency to see these things and have these experiences. Any and all information you provide will be greatly appreciated.

[edit on 23-10-2008 by kjburto]

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by dhunter
H_H put out some incredibly well written information - almost like it flowed from 'his/her' being onto the thread. It was kind of spooky to see all that stuff going down without edits... without being missing in action for alot of time (about 3-5 minutes between the long replies!).
I am amazed and don't care if anyone believes H_H to be a hoax. There is a lesson in those words - read and learn.

I know what you mean, the same was said of that 'insider' person i think so it is pretty strange but hey, on the other hand i can quote every question, post it in notepad and paste it on the board when finished so it does not say anything. Although the similarities are nice (if i remember it correctly that is)

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sheridan
reply to post by dhunter

He is able to type fast and he has a pretty good fantasy, I need to admit. But that not means that he is telling the truth at all.

Not that H_H is telling the truth - but he does have information of which many people here may be able to use or find good in.
H_H never spoke like he was some kind of grim reaper. He was alittle gloomy - but I mean - the state of the World/Earth at this moment sucks all around.
It would be no wonder if we self destruct under our 'Lead by ego... not example' ways. It was refreshing to have someone here that was different - and NOT claiming to be a channeler of the FOL.
You don't have to believe everyone that shows up on the forum - just respect the information that the are sharing with you. Or like I do - simply move on.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Sheridan

Thanks for the explanation!

(and i would love to read your topic if you care to make one!(and will treat it with the same regard as i do this one, with an open mind
))

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I don't think Hidden_Hand minds these critiques a lot. You might as well give up now trying to torpedo this thread. Just go away quietly and throw your teddy in some other corner. You've had your say here. Leave us in peace to our farewells, please.

I am another of the many grateful forum members who appreciate the loving message given by Hidden_Hand. I wish I had discovered this thread before today. It's given me much comfort. I was running out of strength but now feel as though I might just be able to manage now. My gratitude is eternal. From this little spark to that one: Thanks for the light, mate.

If the OP is a hoaxer, I truly hope for more.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harman

I know what you mean, the same was said of that 'insider' person i think so it is pretty strange but hey, on the other hand i can quote every question, post it in notepad and paste it on the board when finished so it does not say anything. Although the similarities are nice (if i remember it correctly that is)

Yeah.. it was kinda nice.

So what do you think Harman - is H_H a Pleiadian? Or some other type being?

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by dhunter

He could be what he says he is i think. But he could be a well read but bored person wanting to see how far his hoax will spread on the internet.

The thing i do find is that if he is the latter it doesn't fit the profile. I mean if you read up on the stuff he obviously is interested in it is harder to wantingly hoax wit it. It goes against the things he loves to read about. And i find it VERY hard to believe that he is researching this on the fly and putting all this work in something he will never get anymore 'fame' than this week of attention, no money or 'real life' recognition or whatever more. So yeah, he being what he says he is sounds more plausible than him being a trained hoaxer because of the material he is adressing.

But that's just me, i could be deluded.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
A few final questions, H_H:

I.

Yes, to answer your question. There is much truth in some of the ancient Gnostic texts, though there are also distortions. The information is not 'pure'. It came through many 'filters'.

Are there any Gnostic texts that are more or less 'pure,' in your view? I'd be interested in hearing which, if any, approach the ~ 90% level of truth you claim the Ra text achieves.

Along those lines...
II.

We hide the Truth right out in the wide open. What humanity is offered as "Science Fiction", more often than not, is actually Science Fact.

Could you list some examples of "Science Fact," in terms of literature? I wonder if you'd specifically respond to Gnostic-like works, such as some of Phillip K Dick's work, Blake's poetry, Moby Dick, or even Grant Morrison's The Invisibles. Etc.

III.

and employ Psychic Shielding techniques. There is much information on the internet, so I need not spend the little time we have left going into that...

While there's much information about this on the internet, perhaps you'd also agree that there's a whole lot of junk on the internet. Could you specify a source or two? Perhaps books, if not sites.

IV.
You say it's correct that...

"In order to choose the positive path, at least 51 percent of our thoughts and actions must be dedicated to the service of others. For the negative path, at least 95% must be self-serving. Between the two lies “the sinkhole of indifference".”

Maybe our views of humanity differ, but it's hard for me to imagine there are many people whose thoughts are 95% self-serving. I'm not doubting that the majority of people are mostly self-serving...but anyone close to 95% would seem psychotic. For example, it seems that all the people with family members they even remotely care about will utilize at least 5% of their energy on them. It seems to me that the vast, vast majority of people would fall in the "sinkhole of indifference" by these standards. Could you give numbers as far as how humanity can be categorized into these three (+/-/other) paths?

V.
As spirituality is your focus, could you comment on the role of the Catholic church in terms of your role and how the church fits in either the positive, negative, or miscellaneous paths?

VI.
Any specific holy books (or perhaps Bible authors) you'd list as coming very close to the Truth?

Thank you for the answers, H_H. You clearly are informed and certain in your responses. I'll leave it to others to decide if this means you're an accomplished hoaxer or a speaker-of-the-truth...I have my opinions but, frankly, I'd probably be interested either way.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join