It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And..umm.. another thing: What's up with McCain's Bulging Jaw?...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I know it seems like I am picking here, but the man was diagnosed with Stage 3/III melanoma in 2000 (which has recurred) requiring the removal of 27 lymph nodes and now there is this crazy bulge in his left jaw

So, once again I request of those of you who may have recorded the episode and know the skills of whatever dark arts/magic that makes 'youtube' happen, to feel free to have at it.

It is as much worth noting and discussing as Mc's oddball synapse of Kennedy's assasination desrirbed as an 'intervention' during the same, last, debate.

[edit on 16-10-2008 by TheWayISeeIt]

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 12:53 AM
link   
When lymph nodes are removed, there tends to be swelling in that area. Fluid collects in the tissues and since there are no lymph nodes to remove it, the swelling is more or less permanent.
It's much more common than you might think, especially around the head and neck.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I noticed that too during the debate.

I couldn't help but wonder what it would look like if he and Obama got in a fist fight

[edit on 16-10-2008 by Alexander_Supertramp]

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
He's cheeking his meds. Gonna save up and fire all his guns at once.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
My take on it is that he is a very disingenuous person, therefore he is nervous a lot of the time because he has a lot to hide. So he is constantly clenching his jaw together and grinding his teeth.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I loved when his campaign released all his medical records. It was an invite only press release and it lasted only a few hours. In this time the media members had to search through hundreds of pages without being able to make copies or anything. Hilarious.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Moonsouljah

And apparently they were not paginated either, meaning you would have no idea if pages were missing... sigh...

new topics

top topics

join