It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you read into syncromysticism yet?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I was curious to see what your viewpoint is on syncromysticism.

the websites are:

thebravenewworldorder.blogspot.com

rundonotwalk.blogspot.com

I find alot of truth in this new way of seeing the world and myself in it using this simple art form.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Although this is enough info to get to the sites, it is helpful to add the "http://"

This allows the posting system to see it as a link and then we could just click. [smile]

I'll check out your links.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I checked out thebraveneworldorder.blogspot.com... and watched the video interview, Inside Job-Sychronicity 9/11.

One of the resonances that hit me immediately as the interview began, although I didn't figure it out until the end of the interview, was the similarity of the speech intonation and cadences of the person being interviewed to the intonation and cadence of the speech of Michio Kaku, the physicist and string theory expert.

I remember when Bill Clinton first appeared on the scene it was obvious in his speeches that he was mimicking the cadences of John F. Kennedy.

The idea of a sort of comprehensive synchronicity and omnipervasive resonances isn't really new, but it looks like a new generation is trying these ideas on for size with a lot of enthusiasm. I hope they come up with a lot of insightful material.

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by mastermind77

Howdy Mastermind77,

While the term syncromysticism is not yet accepted as legitimate English at this time, such ideas seem to be gaining traction with a growing number of our fellow citizens. Syncromysticism is defined as "the art of attributing dynamic context to phenomena, allowing patterns, themes and insight to arise out of a web of connections." The key word here is art, which is neither science nor empirical data but subjective constructs arising from the creative id and psyche of humans. As we all know, individual humans view works of art - to include artwork, sculpture, plays, films, videos and even cartoons and street theater - in highly individualist ways. Therefore, as a child of the science-oriented 50s and 60s, I am disinclined to place undue faith on perceptions based on drama and speculation. Knowing both the creative process and the workings of Hollywood as I do, there have been many wonderful and prescient subjects presented to the public by talented and often knowledgeable screenwriters. But their genius is all too often made subservient to the demands of studio bean counters and marketeers.

But do not take this as in any way disparaging the concept of common themes arising out of the total human consciousness. A study of the historial record clearly shows that many subjects and personalities thought to be separate actually stem from common antecedents. See my book Rule by Secrecy for a discussion of how the names of Roman, Greek, Egyptian and Sumerian god-like entities all seem to point to a common ancestry in some reality. Furthermore, as I live and learn, I am becoming less and less enamored with the concept of synchronicity, the idea that some things just happen to coincide with no causality yet produce some meaning. I have become aware that events in our lives do not "just happen," they occur based on some cosmic plan, the full details of which we are not aware. Therefore, there is the appearance of synchronicity but, in reality, all things happen for a purpose. Such understanding, of course, leads one into the question of a supreme being vs. simply collective consciousness, a subject beyond this discussion.

But to you and all ATS members, I say - Keep thinking, speculating and wondering at the grand multi-dimensional universe around us for as Hamlet stated, "There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy."

Jim Marrs

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Jim Marrs

Agreed actually on the fact that nothing comes together unintended. But I find myself able to notice the more of these intentional syncs using the art of general awareness of what imagery and metaphore is used to convey an idea.

Which is why I asked since it is to my tin foil head, resonating true to me at this time, perhaps later I will see it differently, but relating the H, gemini, twin towers, Oz, disney toons, and movies and their characters to 9-11 and where to perhaps begin looking, not that many do not already think this without syncromysticism, but at least i found it to make me realise the patterns i was seeing and how they might relate and come together with an answer, like the universe answered a question it knew I had.

new topics

top topics

join