It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twenty-Five Ways To Suppress Truth:

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

You are off topic! Twenty-Five Ways To Suppress Truth:
what you believe started the middle East war, is only your “opinion” nothing more.

(My grandfather was decorated for bravery in World War I. All of my uncles and my father were in the military, most of them were career military. And most of them, at one time or another, worked with Naval Intelligence, AFOSI, and one even had some time helping the Christians In Action in Indochina.)

(the tongues wagging that I am admitting connections to the intelligence organs of our nation). Myself, I enlisted in the US Navy at the age of 17, 20 some years ago. Most of that time has been spent in aviation, with side trips into law enforcement and some time working alongside spec ops types (way back in the late 80s-early 90s). I have spent time in Iraq, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE, Bahrain and one or two other places in the area.)

(I am currently full time Air National Guard assigned to a unit that responded to the events of 9/11. I am friends and work with people that were at the Pentagon that day, on the flight lines and in military ATC towers that day. So, yes, I do know a bit more about the events of that day)

(It wasnt George Bush, it wasnt Dick Cheney, nor Rumsfeld or Wolfowitz. It was a group of Middle Eastern men, adhering to the most profane definition of Islam that attacked us that day.)

Now we know why “you” attack everyone who speaks the truth!
SHAME ON YOU! Those who suppress the truth, are part of the Government conspiracies and cover up! G-bush and d- cheney should be arrested and charge with treason!

Ya! Now we know!

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Swampfox46_1999

Thankyou Swampy for such a forthright and I believe, completely honest response. I chuckled a little as I read it because you come from a backround, it appears, much like the one described in some of John Le Carre's books. He called it "the church and spy establishment."

Your response explains a lot. I've always respected you, although, of course we don't see eye to eye on 9/11 or recent political history. I could sense the soldier in you and your disciplined, Francis Marion inspired, hit and run approach.

My own father served in WW2, but even though coming from a humbler backround, enlisting at the bottom of the airforce, he saw action in the skies over Germany and did receive a field commission. I understand the pride and loyalty you have to what is a tradition of service in your family.

I don't want to add much to this post, except that I look forward to whatever thrusts you initiate to advance your views and also look forward to formulating my own ripostes.

Reasoned discussion makes us all stronger.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

Trust me, if I told you the full story, it would seem even MORE like a novel than it already does.

Cashlink, sorry if you think i derailed your thread. I was addressed in it, so I responded.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join