It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girl Gets Sex Jab Against Her Will

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I have daughters and did a lot of research on this vaccine. In the end I decided against giving it to them, but I told them what the vaccine was for and gave them the pros and cons and allowed them to make up their own minds. Both said they didn't want it. If they change their minds and ask for the vaccine I will certainly consider allowing them to have it. My sister is a nurse midwife and she advises against the vaccine because there isn't any proof that it is effective. Now that I've read all the information from sources such as ATS and Alex Jones I'm pretty sure I don't think it is necessary or even advisable.

I would be beyond livid if someone at their school gave my child any sort of vaccine without my permission. I would sue until the end of time if this happened to my child.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
When I was at school... I dont remember even getting a choice about vaccinations.

For the TB vaccination, I think we got that in our 4th year at High School so we would have been about 16 years old... this is how it went.

Newsletter the week before reminding us we would have it.
On the day, they lined us up when it was the turn for our class to go.
We went to the school Library and got taken in 3 at a time, given the injection and made to drink something in a cup then given a mint.
Told to sit for a few minutes incase we got dizzy.
Sent back to class with our shirt sleeves rolled up ( In the UK we wear school uniforms remember)

I still have a little scar from that :O

I remember a few people were upset at the idea of it, but they got it anyway, they were sent to go sit down somewhere until they had stopped crying or whatever with a guidance teacher.

I think they should be compulsory though, imagine how youd feel if someone in your society had decided against taking a vaccination against something infectious then passed it to your baby child...

[edit on 13/10/08 by dawa]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by logician magician

What it comes down to is choice. People have the right to refuse treatments they don't want.

[edit on 13-10-2008 by ghaleon12]

People also have the right to no not get raped.

Uh oh.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by C.C.Benjamin

Actually, no - this girl is diabetic and she (along with her parents) decided that even though she's received other vaccines, they decided not to go ahead with this particular vaccine for now. For starters, there hasn't been enough testing of this product on girls with diabetes. Unlike say measles or mumps, her refusal to get vaccinated does not impact the health of the other children in her classroom.

More importantly, the child's parents did not sign a consent form and their wishes were not respected. I think back to when I was an impressionable teen -- I didn't want to create waves, so I could have been persuaded into getting a vaccine I didn't want.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Apparently consent forms are just pretty little slips of paper for amusing the parents, nothing more...

Somehow, I'm not surprised.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
From what it looks like it was against her mothers will, not the daughters. Why should the daughter be at greater risk of cancer just because her mother has some strange views about it increasing promiscuity.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by CeltAngel

Unfortunately, advertising makes it seem like HPV is the only cause of cervical cancer. Statistically, at least as of 2007, we can prove this wrong. It is currently estimated that there are 20 million people in the US alone that have HPV with 5.5 million more to be infected every year.

In 2007, there were roughly 500,000 reported cases of cervical cancer worldwide. Of those, 11,000 were caused by HPV. 11,000/500,000=.022 - that's 2% of cervical cancer that was caused by HPV.

Could you provide a source for this? Because everything that I've seen says that all cervical cancer (except one rare kind caused by your mother having taken a certain medication while pregnant) involve HPV.

They may also involve other risk factors, such as smoking, poor nutrition, etcetera, but the virus is always present at the site where the cancer begins.

It is true that most HPV infections, even of the strains of HPV that can cause cancer, do not result in cancer. I wonder if perhaps the statistics you cite are reversed? It makes more sense if it says that there are 500,000 new cases of HPV reported each year, and only 11,000 new cases of cervical cancer or pre-cancerous lesions.

That would mean 2% of HPV infections result in pre-cancerous lesions or cancer, and with annual PAP smears and other early detection, these can be treated with great success.

For those of you who are looking for support in avoiding getting these shots, or having your children get these shots, I recommend you take a look at this editorial from the New England Journal of Medicine. Maybe even print it out to take to the doctor with you. When the NEJM prints an opinion piece urging caution and opposing making a vaccine mandatory, you have to think there might be good reason.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
This it bs. I would track down the person who gave my child a shot without consent and they would be eating their next meal through a straw.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by logician magician
reply to post by logician magician

What it comes down to is choice. People have the right to refuse treatments they don't want.

[edit on 13-10-2008 by ghaleon12]

People also have the right to no not get raped.

Uh oh.

First you blather on about a 66 year old man who didn't keep his lawn green being the same as a child molester, and now you're equating unauthorised vaccines with rape.

Thats it with you, ignore... you're pathetic.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Supercertari
This jab is being promoted as a "cancer vaccine" when in reality its a vaccine against a sexually transmitted virus that causes genital warts and in some case cervical cancer. Its basically another triumph for misogynism disguising itself once again as empowering women. Now with THIRTEEN year old girl's being given this vaccine it will remove another obstacle to men's gratification and have them appropriately immune so young guys can learn at an early age that the female is there for his satisfaction. Any worries or problems are being slowly eradicated by filling women with hormones, vaccines and if his bestial urges result in the "punishment" of a baby well the woman can just climb up on a table put her foot in the stirrups and get scrapped out.

When oh when is feminism going to wake up and realise the great sexual liberation is in fact the tightening of their captivity to male promiscuity?

you know, you have a decent argument there..but i do find it humorous in that being and obvious feminist, you have jfk as your avatar...he was a HUGE womanizer

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I've always had a problem with Merck's Gardasil ever since I first heard about them pushing forward with it.

First they tried to make it manditory for girls going into High School in Texas. Making all these people PAY hundreds of dollars for an unproven vaccine.

Then they made it law that women entering the US had to get the HPV vaccine along with others when they enter the country, and pay hundreds of dollars for it.

This is disgusting. With all the reports of how this doesn't even work 100%, here is an excerpt from their website.
"GARDASIL may not fully protect everyone, and does not prevent all types of cervical cancer, so it’s important to continue routine cervical cancer screenings."

So they know it doesn't work effectively. Also on their website it says if you are allergic to the indgredients dont take GARDASIL. I would claim to be allergic to GARDASIL.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Supercertari
This jab is being promoted as a "cancer vaccine" when in reality its a vaccine against a sexually transmitted virus that causes genital warts and in some case cervical cancer. Its basically another triumph for misogynism disguising itself once again as empowering women. Now with THIRTEEN year old girl's being given this vaccine it will remove another obstacle to men's gratification and have them appropriately immune so young guys can learn at an early age that the female is there for his satisfaction. Any worries or problems are being slowly eradicated by filling women with hormones, vaccines and if his bestial urges result in the "punishment" of a baby well the woman can just climb up on a table put her foot in the stirrups and get scrapped out.

When oh when is feminism going to wake up and realise the great sexual liberation is in fact the tightening of their captivity to male promiscuity?

I'm sorry for getting on you case too but as a bartender over the weekend (I'm a male just in case) I see and experience first hand how women LOVE to have sex. Sexual pleasure is not limited to men only, as a matter of fact, who do you think enjoy sex more, a woman or a man? A man sexual pleasure is just limited to those 10 seconds of climax, other than that we feel pleasure knowing that we are gratifying the woman we are experiencing the act of sex at the moment. Women, in the other hand, can have pleasure throughout the whole experience and can even have multiple orgasms, or have orgasms withing 1 min, 2 min or 5 min of the last one ( I would like to see a man doing that). Women love sex as much as men or even more.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Ahh that drug GIANT GlaxoSmithKline..

The company with the most disturbing malpractices.. I'm not entirely sure how to insert a link to this site, so i'll write it below...

Google: GSK a history of malpractice.. Its quite a history too.....

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Prima Facie

Good point, Seroxat took me to the edge. I doubt this HVP vaccine is any different in terms of proper testing, side effects and so on.
I will ask again, has anyones child had this vaccine and seen what goes on 1st hand?

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I recall that before Gardasil came out, there were tv ads 'informing' the public that cervical cancer is caused by a virus. They didn't advertise any products with these ads, just kept the ads up for months until it was common knowledge that cervical cancer was caused by a virus. There is no proof to my satisfaction on this, the public just has to take the word of those who gain wealth from such 'knowledge' being fed to the public. Then it came out about Gardasil and people in general went along with it, repeating those ads that were out months before about cervical cancer being caused by a virus. Those ads are deeply ingrained into their belief system. Those who question the ads, those getting rich(er) off the drugs, or even the safety of the drugs are equated with an uncaring child abuser and are pressured into giving in to the newly emerging status quo. It's so obvious what is going on to those who can still think for themselves.

This girl is suffering some pretty horrible side effects as a result of this supposed harmless injection. What else does this drug cause? I saw an article previously that women/girls have even died within days of the injection. What is in that drug? Why are people being so trusting of the government and the medical profession?

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jessicamsa
I recall that before Gardasil came out, there were tv ads 'informing' the public that cervical cancer is caused by a virus. They didn't advertise any products with these ads, just kept the ads up for months until it was common knowledge that cervical cancer was caused by a virus. There is no proof to my satisfaction on this, the public just has to take the word of those who gain wealth from such 'knowledge' being fed to the public. Then it came out about Gardasil and people in general went along with it, repeating those ads that were out months before about cervical cancer being caused by a virus.

There is a huge body of evidence that HPV is implicated in almost all new cervical cancers. They have known this for many many years, since long before anyone had a potential vaccine in development, let alone marketing.

CDC on cervical cancer

That doesn't mean the vaccine is a good idea, just that cervical cancer is caused by HPV (in combination with other factors). Almost all HPV infections go away of their own accord. With regular testing, any that don't go away but turn potentially cancerous can be treated, with very good results.

As I posted in this thread a little bit ago, even the New England Journal of Medicine has published an editorial recommending caution with regard to Gardasil. The vaccine seems very questionable itself, but not because it doesn't target the right cancer cause.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by americandingbat

There is a huge body of evidence that HPV is implicated in almost all new cervical cancers. They have known this for many many years, since long before anyone had a potential vaccine in development, let alone marketing.

CDC on cervical cancer

How many in the public knew about this? Apparently not many since they had months of information ads as marketing devices even before announcing the vaccine. I do not trust them.

[edit on 10/13/2008 by Jessicamsa]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I had known about it for at least 15 years (since 1989, I think). I don't know about the rest of the public.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegrayone and can even have multiple *****, or have ***** withing 1 min, 2 min or 5 min of the last one ( I would like to see a man doing that).

whah? I've been robbed....

----------------------------------
I imagine, if someone stuck mine with a needle "like that" after reading a specific no I would get my first assault charge and someone would have to pull me off.

I find it a little strange that the shot is only for girls.
I personally believe everyone should get it as anyone can catch the disease and you know teens don't keep their hygene up.
I respect that there is a box to choose but feel this issue will elevate to the status of regularly given vaccines; polio ect.

However, what the doctor did was actually assault. Big pay off for the family. Shame shame on the district. Lose. Lose.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Get a #ing life!

All of you.

If she was that bothered she could have just moved.... Its hard to give someone a jab when they are struggling... i doubt they had her pinned to the #ing floor.

And what is that guy at the start on about? Meat?

ITS TO PREVENT CANCER !!! ITS MEANT TO HELP US FOR #S SAKE!!!

Would you rather they just sat thinking "Here is something that could potentially stop cancer.... inf act naaaah lets no bother guys..."

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join