It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic doodles?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Hello all.

I would like to know if any one out there knows of any psychic drawing/painting/etc.. phenomenon. The best example i can think of is "Heroes" and how there are people that can see the future and paint it or what not.

Now before I travel into the twilight zone here, I am not claiming any sort of powers. I do however have something happen to me when I draw. I guess the only way to describe it accurately is as follows: I have a good memory but in no way is it photographic. I do however see patterns flow as if being photographed in my minds eye. I have images that get stuck there sometimes for days at a time and I feel almost compelled to put them onto some sort of media, usually paper. When this happens I draw literally for days. I dream dream of these patterns.
I imagine that it's some kind of computer circuit that has not been created yet and that when I find the right pattern, it's going to do something by drawing in ambient energy. Silly no?
I once covered an entire 4 x 8 sheet of white finish plywood.

I know it's most likely just an overactive imagination, but I like to think that somehow I am tapping into the aetherium.
I made another post about that before. See end.

I would like to get some opinions of a few of my works.
They are the patterns. Like this one.

More are here.
Click and scroll down.

s109.photobucket.com...

Old post.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 12-10-2008 by reticledc]

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Sorry For the "bump", but I really would like to know if anyone has ever heard of a phenomenon like this. At bare minimum tell me my art sux

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
the art is pretty cool but i wouldn't say it was psychically transmitted from an outside source

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
YOUR DRAWING IS INTERESTING REMINDS ME OF A GRID BUT ALSO A GRID COMMUNICATED AS IN CROP CIRCLE FORMATION TOO. Yes I also understand where you are coming from here is a link of channelled psychic healing art images i came accross....

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
It's actually pretty weird that you posted that link. Music, as it is, often will induce this to happen. "Enigma" funny enough, has been a huge inspiration to me.
"ardhanari" I agree with you on your post. I would not say psychic either. I would however say that the patterns do mean something. I just don't know what. I guess every artist can see with their minds eye, but this feels different to me. I "KNOW" there is something to it, despite, onions to the contrary.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by reticledc

TextIt's actually pretty weird that you posted that link. Music, as it is, often will induce this to happen. .

everything for a reason. yip the music thing i agree................

namaste

top topics

join