It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blossom Goodchilds radio interview Oct 12

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
"This is Blossom Goodchilds last radio interview before the 14th of October. It was recorded the 12th of October"

part1)
uk.youtube.com...

part2)
uk.youtube.com...

part3)
uk.youtube.com...

part4)
uk.youtube.com...

part5)
uk.youtube.com...

[edit on 12-10-2008 by Daniem]

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I am still skeptical about this event. I suppose we will know in a couple of days if this is a con or not. She has most certainly gotten a wealth of attention based on this and still maintains that nothing is going to deter the visitors from showing up as scheduled. Since their 'mission' will last for 3 or more days, it should give plenty of people the opportunity to see them.
One thing that I am wondering about is why no one has seen any sign of their progress yet. More specifically, there is nothing on Hubble (or perhaps their is), which should be able to see them long before they get to our galaxy. Unless of course, they plan to pop in from another dimension.

If they do in fact enter into Earth's atmosphere, how might the governments of the world react? Might there be some sort of joint military response from fearful government leaders? If so, how will these beings of light and love respond to a flyby of a squad of fighter jets or attack helicopters?

These are just a few questions that I have been thinking about lately.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I really hope this happens, not for the sake of them helping on a personal level. But just think what would happen iuf a giant ufo was in the sky for the world to see...

People would start asking questions, and preatty soon the gov, of the world wont be able to say it was just military planes. THEY WILL BRING DISCLOSURE

god, i hope it happens, i really do...

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I just watched this, she seems like a very nice lady at least. Anyway she's put herself out there to thousands of people. If she's lying then I have no idea why she would risk this??? strange....

It's a very beautiful image, we all wish something like this would come true, wishful thinking?

[edit on 12-10-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 09:11 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by cbass

You're a blossom dingleberry.

Anyways, I'd like to enstate that as seen in another we won't know for sure until the 14th.

So everyone, under the court of the Alien Ghandi,

Stop crusading if it will happen or not.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Who cares if they keep crusading or not? Let them talk about what they wanna talk about.

If you don't like it then go and read the other threads.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by cbass

I am going to ridicule you off the boards if the intergalactic booty trawler shows up tomorrow in Mobile.

Just FYI.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Loki

Gues what, no GFL lol, you guys and your stupid "Aliens are our saviors!!!!" threads, seriously guy's I know real life sucks, but it's not good to fall into the big stupid delusions.

-Lahara

new topics

top topics

join