It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Last Message Before Oct. 14th.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 02:35 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Truther

As a journalist, being skeptical is a second nature to me..As well as being curious about 'details'. So, since I can't seem to find any clear information about some of these details (even from Ms. Blossom's own website), could you help & explain them to me?

Here's what I'm curious to know :
a) This 'arrival' will occur in Alabama, USA only or is it something worldwide? There are people saying in the net that we could also see this 2000 miles-spaceship from the southern hemisphere. If it's true then is there any specific location where?
b) If the 'arrival' of the ship is really something that can be witnessed from just about anywhere at all in earth, then is the specified date of Oct. 14th just for those living in North America? I'm sure you are aware that at that time it will already be Oct 15th down here in the southern hemisphere?

I'm really asking all these not to prove this 'channeling' by Ms. Blossom wrong or right. I hope you can help clarify them for me.Many thanx in advance...

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 05:09 AM
link   
CUE MOD SPEECH

...lets keep on topic, and lets not circumvent the censors...

Cheers.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Announcement

Chatham Island, New Zealand
12:00:00 AM

It is now officially the 14th of October 2008 in the world.

Blossom Goodchild
It's now or never!

...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick.....

Time & Date

xul

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 05:32 AM
link   
LOL they are bringing us LOVE & PEACE??!
LOL!!!!!!
Nope, only FEAR, CHAOS and CONFUSION would follow an event like this.
I mean.. the way "they" "anounced" their arrival is like...well...LULZ.. totaly and 100% ineffective and more than ROTFLretarded.

Realy..how many people even heard about this Oct. 14th CRAP?
Sure, it seems a lot, but in reality it's more like.. i don't know..around 1% of world's population, at best?
Imagine the chaos done by the rest of the people tomorrow if aliens realy show up, LOL!!
HA! Oct. 14th would be quite a funny day!!!!!!
Sadly nothing will happen anyway...

awwwwwww......

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Tis now only 12:37pm CAT here in South Africa...

Scanning the Aussie News Headlines every 5mins

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 05:42 AM
link   
reply to post by KembaraLangit

I understand, I don't want proof of (dis)belief on all of this either but it's interesting to dissect just how chinese whispers can happen and misinformation can spread, have been trying to use this to dissect just how the "who said what" part is likely to play out later.

the 2000 mile long bit, IIRC didn't come from Blossom's "channel", can't remember who actually propagated that one, but anyways

in Channelling #11

BG: ... will your craft remain in the one position?

FOL: No. Our intention is to 'drift' in order for all to get a 'snapshot'.

BG: Whah!! So I was right about the book cover!

I've actually being trying to work out what, if anything the words Snow Cone, Table and Diamonds have in common, here's my guesstimate

Snow Cone = Shaved Ice
Ice = Diamonds
Table = Top facet of a Diamond

The top of a diamond or Table is the largest facet. This facet acts like a window into the inside of a diamond. The size of the Table determines the look of the stone: the bigger the Table, the greater the brilliance or white light return

which brings us right back to LIGHT!

..and the Rainbows thing, she has a link to a "rare" rainbow spotted in the UK, which isn't a Rainbow just a strange trick of the light..

Meteorologists say the clouds must be convex to the sun with the ice particles lined up together in the right direction to refract the light.

Ice again.. is this just a strange weather forecast perhaps

it's made for interesting weekend reading after the week that was anyway

[edit on 13-10-2008 by skibby]

xul

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 05:49 AM
link   
And, BTW...i have a question for all the blossom believers here on ATS.

What if all this "we're coming to fix all of your problems by bringing you looooove and peeeeeace and some nice vibraaaaaatiiiions"
is just another way of them saying "We'll anal probe you, anal probe you realy hard, LOL!"?
I mean.... love and vibrations? Ha ha ha ha.
Do not want.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 06:04 AM
link   
I'm curious what will be Goodchild's explanation if nothing is going to happen.

"They didn't come, because they felt the negative waves of the people."

OR

"The party is canceled due to the low and negative interest of the people."

OR

"The GFL starship is broke down between Andromeda and the Solar system and their hyperdrive systems are inoperative right now, which is causing a massive delay. Also I channeled with their leader and he told me, the repairs are on their way and progressing quickly, so the next appearance may happen within the next 1000 years."

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
Announcement

Chatham Island, New Zealand
12:00:00 AM

It is now officially the 14th of October 2008 in the world.

Blossom Goodchild
It's now or never!

...tick...tick...tick...tick...tick.....

Time & Date

All times and locations were SPECIFIC to BGC location in Australia.
So it means # all that its 12am in NZ.
BGC doesn't live in NZ, nor the US... She lives in Australia.
In QLD to be a bit more specific.
There have been a couple locations theorized about where they will show.
There has been NO TIME given to WHEN they will show, except that they will on the 14th of October.
They could show up at midday as so everyone can see them.
Until 12:01am on the 15th of October will I call this one if they haven't shown up.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Sovaka

Your both right and wrong Zovaka. BG .. or should I say the GFL said that they will arrive on the 14th with no global specific time. All I'm pointing out is that day has begun somewhere in the world.. which means (technically) that they can appear this very second. It has nothing to do with Aus, NZ or US time.

Anyhow, it's a moot point. It's not going to happen.

IRM

[edit on 13/10/08 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by xul
And, BTW...i have a question for all the blossom believers here on ATS.

What if all this "we're coming to fix all of your problems by bringing you looooove and peeeeeace and some nice vibraaaaaatiiiions"
is just another way of them saying "We'll anal probe you, anal probe you realy hard, LOL!"?
I mean.... love and vibrations? Ha ha ha ha.
Do not want.

Hilarious post, but a very good point nonetheless. Let's entertain the idea that Blossom's prediction is accurate. Any lifeform capable of reaching us must be far more evolved than we are. If a mothership really is set to touch down, why on god's green earth would they want to help such a violent and primitive species as ourselves? That would be tantamount to suggesting that I help the ants in the backyard ant mount. Would I really take time out to help them advance? No. I'd be more inclined to kill them. To suggest that an advanced lifeform is somehow invested in our positive progression as a species is a little silly, IMO. It would be a waste of time on their part. It would be far more likely that they'd travel here to either eliminate us or use us for their purposes. If Blossom is really channeling messages from a mothership and not just stark raving mad, I don't plan on a positive outcome.

Luckily, though, it seems probable that she is a few eggs short of a dozen and will be spending a fair bit of time in a psychiatric ward. I hope she hasn't been raising any children in her condition...

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by cbass
reply to post by Truther

Allright, that's it. You are on my list damnit. I gave you a chance hereand you thumbed your nose at me. I order you to cease and desist with all talks of Blossom Gooseberry and the Intergalactic Wrestling Federation!!!!
Anything you say from here on out can and WILL be used against you in the court of cbass.
I WILL hunt you down on the 15th for this. I have no choice at this point!!You are forcing my hand here.
Help me Help YOU!!!
There is still time to repent to cbass. Take it all back NOW!!!!!

Well as it's a quarter of an hour to the 14'th in Australia right now (11:45pm the 13'th in Sydney), what I want to know is just when *IS* the 15'th? At the first tick of the clock anywhere in the world, OR the last? It's so confusing. Do we wait the entire 14'th out, or is it like a mogwai and as soon as the clock strikes midnight you can't feed them?

And don't get too uppity at them cbass, for if the GFOL were to join ranks with Prophet Yahweh, we'd have a 2000 mile wide saucer and Unlimited weather balloons to contend with..

Hmmm... A race of super human black israelites and pastey white nordics...
Civil War - I'm with the mole men!!

[edit on 10/13/2008 by bloodcircle]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by KembaraLangit
[a) This 'arrival' will occur in Alabama, USA only or is it something worldwide?

The exact quote was that the arrival would be in our hemisphere in the southern part - Alabama.

Pay close attention to that because the facts are - we live in the WESTERN Hemisphere and the southern part of that is ARGENTINA - not Alabama.

The space aliens, who are supposedly capable of traveling the universe, got that part of their message very wrong. You'd think that they would have been very accurate and very careful with their message - being as exact as possible.

HOAX.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by paperplanes

I'm actually fascinated by ants and can spend hours watching them go about their business. Sometimes I feed them little dead bugs I find around the garden. I never get over the awe inspiring sight that is a tiny little ant carrying something 20 times it's size across the path & down the hole.

I like to perpetuate the ants in my yard because they are territorial. I live in a high termite risk area and I need those little buggers keeping station. So far they have rewarded me with a termite free yard. I don't really jive with the Humans/Aliens/Ants analogy.

Go Ants!

IRM

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by bloodcircle

And don't get too uppity at them cbass, for if the GFOL were to join ranks with Prophet Yahweh, we'd have a 2000 mile wide saucer and Unlimited weather balloons to contend with..

ROFL @ the mylar balloon plague! Thanks for the levity!!!

IRM

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Sheridan

This is what I predicted:

Blossom will say just before or after the 14th, that the GFL decided not to come because they thought we earthlings were not ready yet. Or they do/did come but only visible to the believers and not (of course) possible to film or fotograph because of some invisible “veil”.
Or they landed on Mars by mistake leaving them wondering why nobody welcomed them and with their last fuelreserve waisted on the landing they are stuck there!

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

I'm actually fascinated by ants and can spend hours watching them go about their business. Sometimes I feed them little dead bugs I find around the garden. I never get over the awe inspiring sight that is a tiny little ant carrying something 20 times it's size across the path & down the hole.

I like to perpetuate the ants in my yard because they are territorial. I live in a high termite risk area and I need those little buggers keeping station. So far they have rewarded me with a termite free yard. I don't really jive with the Humans/Aliens/Ants analogy.

Go Ants!

IRM

Ah, well, the ants that take up residence on our land are the nasty little imported fire ants. They relish in attacking any animal that crosses their paths, including the human residents and our beloved dogs. It isn't pretty and is quite painful in fact, so observing them peacefully is not something I choose to do. It's better to eliminate them when possible rather than wait for the dogs' yelping or my angry cursing to take action. These noted qualities are why I found them so utterly perfect for equating with our species as viewed by superior beings.

I should have clarified this rather than being so flippant. When it comes to the innocuous ants I imagine you're thinking of, I go out of my way to do them no harm. I didn't mean to make myself sound like some sadist who enjoys throwing poison on insects just for the hell of it. In my area, the most common type of ants routinely injure or kill animals, including pets and livestock. Not exactly nice little creatures to observe.

[edit on 13/10/08 by paperplanes]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 08:34 AM
link   

I understand! I guess this means that not all ants are created equal. I've seen many a Discovery Doc on how much of a pest the fire ants can be. Thankfully I live in Australia where we have a customs/quarantine system second to none - but it helps to live on our own continent, sharing no borders with any other country. However, we do have enormous bull ants, jumping jacks and all manner of life threatening nasties.

I guess your Human/Alien/Fire Ant analogy jives a bit better than mine

Down with the Fire Ants!

IRM

[edit on 13/10/08 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Its still like 14 hours away from even being the 14th here where i live. Which is Kentucky, USA. Still a long ways to go.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join