It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Footage of FEMA camp drills!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Hi ATS,
The video I have linked shows U.S. army soldiers doing drills for the arrival of people to the FEMA camps. A soldier is heard over the loudspeaker. "If there is a large number of people arriving, you will experience a short delay. Please remain calm and cooperate so that we can process you into the camp faster." I dont know what to say except to repeat the title of this youtube video - GET THIS VIDEO OUT TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW!!!

EDIT to clarify: There is a part about ps3 and obama at the end that are kind of misleading. The obama ending is deragatory towards him and it has him making speeches declaring a NWO is needed.

The footage with the FEMA camp drills is in the middle, yet I advise you watch the entire video as it has many important clips of information all rolled into one video. We can fight irrationality, can't we? Whatever is to come I sure hope that the people perpetrating this will change what they had planned once they get full control, because with the means they have got us here, anything they have planned for us afterwards can't be very good.

[edit on 12-10-2008 by Looking4LikeMindz]

[edit on 12-10-2008 by Looking4LikeMindz]

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
This is a very convincing film on the some 500,000 FEMA "casket liners" in Georgia. FEMA Coffins Investigated

Dont fight them with force, we will not win and we will then become an understandable enemy to the sheeple. We need to be the change we wish to see in the world. Talk to your friends in the army and law enforcement. Talk to your friends that have people in the army or law enforcement, spread awareness. That's all we can do and it also happens to be the best way. Irrational "evil" behavior, cant last forever. This is not the way...

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Looking4LikeMindz

Thanks for the great post!
I'm going to watch the video now.

I think because of the current financial warfare/terrorism being launched against us and all the homelessness, THEY figured etc. etc. etc.
---

WELL, I JUST FINISHED WATCHING -- if you're going to post videos like this that are half very good and half political propaganda, you should say so, as it would be helpful.

It starts out very well, then ends up giving a great deal of attention to saying Obama is brainwashing us and our children ... which, is propaganda because it focuses on the african american community and children being NWO soldiers --which is a false assumption.

Again, the first part if very good, but don't refrain from telling us the truth about what you're posting, it seems a bit misleading and casts a bad light over what should have been a very strong statement, IF YOU HAD TOLD US WHAT TO EXPECT, rather than appearing to endorse a misleading attempt at political propaganda.

I'm not saying YOU are guilty of anything, but that YOUR SOURCE, well, it would have been considerate of you to have let us know.
---

Perhaps your post is recent enough to go back and warn us that while there is very very good stuff at the beginning, that there is political propaganda at the end.

Again, thanks for the great posting. I hope you can hear what I'm trying to tell you, and welcome to ATS.

[edit on 12-10-2008 by counterterrorist]

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
They're only doing training. Don't you want our soldiers to be trained? Besides, you wanted to end the war and bring them home, and now you're complaining about them being home?

Thankfully, our soldiers are over there in Iraq so we don't have fight them (our soldiers) over here.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Where did I complain about the soldiers being home?

The video shows them doing drills for bringing people into concentration camps. No, I dont want that. ESPECIALLY if they aren't going to tell us this is going on. They dont explain the coffins... Are they just in case coffins? If so, the perpetraters of the blantantly obvious controlled demolition of 9/11 have something PLANNED.

Bring all the soldiers home take them out of their uniform and give each of them a very very small peice of the rothchild 200 TRILLION dollar fortune. Maybe use a little peice to cultivate large parts of africa and giving farms and houses to people in 3rd world countries. Maybe a little peice to give healthcare to all. Nuff said

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by counterterrorist

The part about obama is a bit misleading, but watch carefully its trying to show you how they will convince people to do these things... Because they beleive obama is the messiah. It's saying that obama is a sure thing... not that you should vote for him.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Humans are Earth's cancer cells, our cities are Earth's tumors, but relax, Earth will soon do some radiation therapy. Yes, it involves World War III and it's just around the corner, Russia is even preparing for it right in this moment. Embrace yourself!

[edit on 2008/10/13 by TrappedSoul]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 02:24 AM
link   
We have built a sustainable life of cruelty. We are all not that bad. You and are testaments to that alone. The system is designed to control people. Even depression is a calculated symptom of their exploits. As well as fear and inferiority (which I beleive has led to deviant sexual behavior and many other social taboos).

We treat animals like objects to sustain this life. We treat humans as objects to sustain this life. Therefore, it is obvious to see it is outdated. Humans get to a point where we would rather do something different. This is that time. YOU can not give up. EMBRACE yourself.

[edit on 13-10-2008 by Looking4LikeMindz]

top topics

join