It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

14 October - Info Out Thread

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

Sorry Internos

I have read most of the threads that you mentioned and hadnt come across the idea that I had put forward. I thought that it may be a worthwhile precaution just incase something does happen.

And you are right, there a far too many threads with the same message that is diluting the original OPs.

No prob.

[edit on 12/10/2008 by skibtz]

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Yes it is very strange. This is a prediction from a woman I have never heard of before, why is it getting so much attention? I mean we get these predictions all the time? especially from people who claim to "channel" to aliens etc.

Any reason for this?

I guess the more people who posted, the more it spread.

The power of hype...

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by cbass

That is very creative thread cbass.

Except I do not believe one way or another so there is very little you will be saying to me come 14th October.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by skibtz
reply to post by cbass

That is very creative thread cbass.

Except I do not believe one way or another so there is very little you will be saying to me come 14th October.

That's the best way of thinking with things like this.

[edit on 12-10-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
www.fourmilab.ch...

Whats this?

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
www.fourmilab.ch...

Whats this by new zealand??

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Merriman Weir
I was thinking about Blossom Goodchild last night. Initially on the choice of name, as it just smacks of Tolkien and RPG games, but then I wondered about her actual predictions and then my mind wandered onto Project Blue Beam.

I started wondering whether Project Blue Beam might actually be to hide such an event that Goodchild is predicting rather than manufacture it. Perhaps it will occur but we just don't see it?

Whilst I'd like this to happen - we need intervention from an external source right now - sadly, I think Blossom Goodchild is losing on her credibility RPG saving throws at the moment.

rolls d12 and hopes for the best

You won, right there.

If, and I don't think it will even for a second, but if it happens most people will be forced to roll d6 for SAN loss.

Ironically, I'm going to play a Delta Green campaign tonight with some friends.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Look, I think we all need to take stock for a minute, calm down and hear what the wise Metatron has to say on this subject.

Metatron's clarification of 14 october

IRM

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

goto www.visionaryspeaking.com/ a preist says buddah will return the same day oct 14

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

I think the reason for this prediction to be so popular is the fact that unlike most of the other predictions this one actually gives a specific date and that date isn't 12452 years in the future.

I am still on the fence on that one , even thou I would love this to happen.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 04:57 AM
link   
I hold in reserve my judgement of Blossom Goodchild and any other person who has stated a date (in this case October 14th) , I have realised that this and many other date in the very near future will pass WITHOUT incident as we are all currently pre-occupied with eyes down counting our pennies in our purses than eyes up looking a the skies for alien visitors, Unless they're bringing an ecominc package to bail us out of our current predicament...

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 07:42 AM
link   
There are several existing threads on the "October 14" topic. Please continue in the existing thread.

Thank you.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join