It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

G7 is the 7 heads of Revelation's beast

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 05:57 AM
link   

1And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

www.biblegateway.com...

Alistair Darling called on G7 nations today to get behind a global rescue plan to rescue the banking sector as the FTSE 100 endured its steepest one-day fall since the crash of October 1987.

Speaking ahead of an emergency meeting of G7 finance ministers in Washington, the Chancellor said that he hoped the talks would produce concrete agreements on the need to protect savers, recapitalise banks and provide liquidity to markets.

www.timesonline.co.uk...

Is the G7 the seven headed beast of revelations rising out of a sea of uncertian times? The plan seems to be to socialize the world banks.......

Control ALL commerce through bank credit?

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by heliosprime

o.k. wait...these predictions trip me out.

I see the number 7 connection, but what about the whole rise out of the sea thing...?

I "think" that most biblical predictions are written in a way that links everything together, so I don't see how the sea thing connects.

And what of the 10 crowns...? Are there 10 key players linked to the g7?

Thanks...

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 06:14 AM
link   
We wont not know this before this has all passed. We won't know the number of the beast before he lets the Jews build the temple in Jerusalem and so on. We are to many and to smart to figure this out.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 07:29 AM
link   
By the way the sea represents the people.... There is be 7 whom will rise from the people of the world..ect.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 07:31 AM
link   
How could you come to this conclusion? The G7 could just as easily be interpreted as representing the 7 fold nature of the spirit of God.

See how that works? All things in this world have a dual nature, both good and evil existing side by side. Ultimately we, through our actions, determine the nature of any created thing.

How we interpret the world says more about ourselves than it does about the interpreted. The only logical conclusion is that you are of the 7 headed beast.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by bruxfain

bruxfain why don't you make a Post on the interpretation of the biblical end times. I for one would like to know your opinion. But tell us in way we could understand i dont alway understand your point.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by spy66
reply to post by bruxfain

bruxfain why don't you make a Post on the interpretation of the biblical end times. I for one would like to know your opinion. But tell us in way we could understand i dont alway understand your point.

I wish there was an easy way to tell this story. I was going to give the long version, but I am tired.

Tomorrow should be the last day of hidden things in the world and the reason for things should be clear.

In the end the thieves can either flee or fight. They've already cashed out, as can be seen on the markets around the world. The question is what will they do when the realize that they won't be able to take their loot to the wilderness with them?

I suppose what you've witnessed in slow motion over the last three weeks was the destruction of Babylon. What you will witness for the next few weeks is the pulling back the veil of darkness that clouds our minds.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Sea is supposed to be the mass of people...beast is like a country, horn is something like rulers (maybe it could be like PMs or VPs or something)...

Look up Walter Veith, a South African professor. His church seems to be the more logical of iterations around. Seventh Day Adventist? I think.

Again, take those with as much heed as this Blossom ladies foretellings...some prophetic scryings are well-intended guesses to warn future people of what the author thinks is something to fear. The antichrist is a BEAST not just one human, according to what I understand of this issue...

Ya but I do think it is funny that this is happening now...since, you know, never before has sevens different countries with a total of ten leaders ever gotten together and worked out issues in the past during artificially instituted trying times (sarcasm).

I owe the j/c/m god a kick in the groin so I hope this stuff happens and I get my shot at justice - you can only blame the creator for creating an outcome that leads to suffering, especially when the thing knew it would happen, or so his "prophets" said...what an anus.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by chapter29

JSR

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by chapter29
I see the number 7 connection, but what about the whole rise out of the sea thing...?

as i was told it......the sea almost always represents the "sea of people". that it is a metphorical thing. unless specifically speaking about the sea, with waves and fish and what not.

could be wrong about that though.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by chapter29

o.k. wait...these predictions trip me out.

I "think" that most biblical predictions are written in a way that links everything together, so I don't see how the sea thing connects.

And what of the 10 crowns...? Are there 10 key players linked to the g7?

Thanks...

As I understand it "the sea" means turmoil.......with the world economy sinking the G7 rise out of the sea of turmoil to bring order to the wolrd markets, PS they are also socializing the markets, putting them under "national" control. Don't they call the US capital area "the hill"? errr 7 hills? 7 world democratic govenments?

10 crowns could be 10 key players working for the world wide "fed" money supply. I see where the US federal reserve is sending money to the other world markets..........kinda strange since the US federal reserve is privately owned........rothchild, rockafeller, etc....

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by JSR

Thanks man...I kinda feel less than after thinking about that one, should have come up with that on my own.

Thanks to you too helio...

I have a prediction:

I predict I will figure these predictions out someday...

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Good post and for sure it is a real possibility ..I even mentioned it in another post yesterday ......I have thought about this very thing now for a few years ...Most Christians are always going on and on about the EU and I have not once believed they were the beast ..I always thought it was just a diversion ..(Like lookey this way ..while the real beast is over here rising quietly without anyone noticing ) ...

When Russia joined up and that made him the 8th of the G7 which made it the G8 ...then Russia messed up which brought it back down to the G7 again .....that scripture came to my mind ... ..Notice it says the beast that was and is not even he is the EIGHTH (He was in the G8 now he isnt >?)
I do believe Russia will be the King of the North that will lead the Gog Magog battle into Israel ....I am not sure if he is the AC or not but Russia certainly is a Beast ..(Nation anyway) ....(spiritually speaking )

Rev 17:10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, [and] the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

Rev 17:11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

What does not make sense though is it says he is OF THE SEVEN but yet is also the 8th .....what does that mean exactly ? ...I do wonder if there was an error in the wording maybe ..or he is still a part of the seven ..maybe behind the scenes ..maybe Russia and the G7 are still in cahoots and all is going as they all had planned for it to go all along ...only deceiving us all ...(which satan is all about deception ) ..

[edit on 13-10-2008 by Simplynoone]

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 08:33 AM
link   

You know, I thought about the exact same thing for a long time, but then I realized something and now I will tell you. What does a land mass do at the edge of the sea? In one form or another, it rises out of the sea. Now, if these 7 nations (or maybe even continents) do in fact rise out of the sea yet they are joined together in a united effort to govern the world, then I would say that is indeed the one world government. This government is known as the "Beast" because a system will soon be in place that will restrict all who have not submitted and received its' mark from buying or selling. It may be as simple as a credit type of card, who really knows, but you will have your own number if you submit.

The 10 crowns may mean 10 leaders or 10 provinces that are stretched over the whole of the 7 "heads" of the beast. One way or another, I can see things drawing nearer and nearer. As these things occur, keep in mind that Jesus foretold of them during his ministry on Earth. Even more reason to believe that He was more than just a man. Do not worry if you are a saved person, because God has you in his hands. On the other hand, if you do not know Jesus as your Saviour, then I would advise you to get on it.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Good stuff. Makes sense . . . especially since it is so obviously staring us in the face.

Occam's Razor, you know?

I do not buy the sea of people or sea of turmoil thing yet though. I need more evidence.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   

The sea is the Persian Gulf, known in ancient times as the Red Sea. The beast rising up out of the sea is "Leviathan", often associated with the Persian Gulf. The seven heads will be seven rich Arab nations, including their lead nation, Iraq, the land of Babylon The ten horns refer to ten Islamic nations that currently make up the land of the Medes. There just happens to be a ten nation alliance in that region called the ECO. The antichrist will be from Babylon. The false prophet will be associated with the Islamics to the north of Iraq: ie. Afghanistan, Pakistan, Turkey, Iran, and the other Islamic nations in that region. The false prophet will be someone of bin Laden's ilk, either him or someone taking his place.

That's how I see it, based on reading the Word. But let's face it, we all see through a glass darkly, waiting for the revelation to unfold.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I have heard of 7 hills, too. What does Cincinnati, Ohio, which was built on 7 hills have to do with this? Hmmmmmmmm.........

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Could it be because the G7 union was formed on the island of Peurto Rico. (out of the sea, the beast arose????)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join