It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why was this video removed?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 04:14 AM
link   

I remember seeing this video posted by the Obama campaign's account on YouTube, but I can't find it there anymore (the video above was posted by somebody else). Did they take it down due to copyright reasons, or was it because it was too realistic?

[edit on 10/12/2008 by SonicInfinity]

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Darn interdimensional time slips.

Maybe we're not slated for that particular reality matrix anymore?

Seriously, no idea.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Yeah after watching that Me thinks someone let the Cat out of the Bag. And whoever it was is in a whole lot of trouble.
It could of been a serious leak of the planned and contrived outcome on the conclusion of the elections by the NWO/Illuminati/ Incanabula's orchestrated World power plays???

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 05:17 AM
link   
wow that is so crazy never seen that video before just saw the future guys

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 06:53 AM
link   
i got this in one of my Obama Campaign emails a while back...i think it was followed by something about how this could happen if there wasn't enough support for Obama on election day...nothing more. Not part of some sinister pre-planed NWO plot, or anything to do with the illuminati.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 06:55 AM
link   
also, the audio and video are just snips of when McCain won the nomination. yup, again, nothing more than a harmless campaign ad.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Yeah, the ending was cut off. At the end it says something about, "It doesn't have to be like this" or something along those lines.

Someone probably just cut out the end to make the argument, "Look the media already projects McCain winning!"

top topics

join