It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any one Heard of a Roid hit Oct 14th

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Hey guys & girls,

Girl Friend is lying in bed and liserning to LBC(London Chat Radio show) and that the Dj on at the mo was talking about a Astroid hit on the 14th of oct, had my head phones on so didnt catch it,

I heard about the airblast over sudan, but didnt think there was any thing else inbound at the mo (not that we really know most of whats comeing)

did a quick google, only thing that came up for the 14th is the Galatic Fedaration mulcky... not paying to much attention to that!!

so any of my fellow ATSers heard any thing...

first time the g/f has come up and talked about any thing like this (must be rubbing of on her..ya!)

Regards

TreX

[edit on 11-10-2008 by TreX-UK]

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by TreX-UK

I think Blossom Goodchild may have a case of hemorrhoids on the 15th, but no news of asteroids on the 14th.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
maybe the galactic federation of light (the title just gets cornier) arnt as smart as they thought and are gonna just crash and pretend to be an asteroid of peace and love

or maybe its the evil aliens firing rocks from a super space catapult at the good aliens so blosom and co have thier excuse for the aliens deciding not to show up as they decided its to dangerous for us if they pop by and say hi!

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
According to this NASA page, there are no close passes on the 14th, although they are expecting three on the 13th and one on the 15th.

Not one of those is expected to hit, just pass relatively close to Earth.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

since when has nasa told us the truth?

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

And what are they going to get by not telling us?
"Oh well, merry christmas, we wanted to suprise you!"

An ameture astronomer could debunk that.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

I don't know since when, but I know that the last time was this week, and about this subject.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
reply to post by ArMaP

since when has nasa told us the truth?

Okay then,
Please provide me a list of all the lies NASA has told us, and the documentation the proves those lies beyond a reasonable doubt.

A bunch of people (even a large number of people) saying "NASA lies" does not make it true.

[edit on 10/12/2008 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
According to this NASA page, there are no close passes on the 14th, although they are expecting three on the 13th and one on the 15th.

Not one of those is expected to hit, just pass relatively close to Earth.

Cheres ArMap that was the page i was looking for,

Didnt think any thing was incoming, and i belive the LBC DJ was talking about the one that hit/burnt up on the 7th

as for the other of topic stuff.. blah go bitch somewere else

top topics

join