It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 Russian Warships Dock in Libya on Way to Caribbean

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   

3 Russian Warships Dock in Libya on Way to Caribbean

TRIPOLI, Libya — Three Russian warships — including a nuclear-powered missile cruiser — have called on the Libyan port of Tripoli for a two-day stop on their way to the Caribbean.

Cruiser Pyotr Veliky, anti-submarine vessel Admiral Chabanenko, and support vessels from the Northern Fleet are on their way to Latin America to take part in joint naval exercises with Venezuela.

The vessels reached Libya Saturday.

The deployment will represent the largest Russian naval maneuvers in the Caribbean since the Cold War.

Venezuela has forged close ties with Russia, which is looking to increase its presence in Latin America
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I've been trying to tell people for a long time that this is not good.Russia is up to something bad.We just can not forget other things going on in the world.The stock market meltdown is bad but so is this.Do they ttie into each other some how?What do you guys think?Chavez is up to something.We all know how he feels about america.This is all supposed to happen soon to!

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
You feel threatened by three ships going to South America? Relax, have a shot of vodka and take a nap.

Don't forget to check under the bed.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I will only say this once as a American.

Russia keep's flexing it's muscle's toward American turf eventual we will flex back.

If they are thinking of invading or attacking us.

All i can say is bring it on folk's.

In my neck of the wood's we own at least 1 gun each per family.

way more army than they can ship over here .
plus we know how to use them.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by beforetime

and if america keep flexing its muscles towards russian turf - you know like putting missiles in teh country next door , then russia will flex them back , you know like flying bombers to south america....

it works both ways , if the USA want to be the worlds bully - someone will bite them back and dump them on there ass.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Oh pleeeeeeaaassseee!

Just because Russia is doing a Naval Excercise with a friendly country, it threatens the US? Are you nuts?

The US, UK and other NATO countries do this kind of thing all the time around the world. Does Russia feel threatened by this? Does it Boll***s!

Get a grip!

And as for a gun toting American under every bed in North America - Do you realy think a country would invade when it could turn your town into a glass paved car park? Some of you watch to many Hollywood films.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   
The US is the reason Russians ships are in the area. For the most part the US has has treated Central and South America as a step child for ages. Kinda like a stepping stone. This is the main reason Russia and China are being invited into these countries. If the US was to treat Latin America with more respect you would probably see less of Russian and Chinese influence. Amazing how we can have relations and trade with Communist China but put an embargo on Communist Cuba.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by beforetime
I will only say this once as a American.
Thanks, please keep to your promise.

Russia keep's flexing it's muscle's toward American turf eventual we will flex back.

The United State of Oil has been, contrary to earlier agreements, been flexing it's muscles all over eastern europe, trying to establish U.S. Misslie Bases in Ukraine, Georgia, Poland, Belorussia, and every other country surrounding Russia. Speaking of Georgia, the invaders of South Osstetia, killers of women and children, close allies to McInsane and teh Shrub.

If they are thinking of invading or attacking us.

Don't make me laugh.

All i can say is bring it on folk's.

I said ... DON'T make me laugh.

In my neck of the wood's we own at least 1 gun each per family.
way more army than they can ship over here .
plus we know how to use them.

In my hood, most people have handguns, shotguns and rifles, they know how to use them too (MS-13), these are not registered weapons either, unless they are registered to the people that 'used' to own them. I understand that the loco locals also have grenades, small missles, fully automatic weapons and other toys. I was even asked a few times if I wanted to buy a sub-machinegun for a $1000.00.

Maybe you should think more about those that are breaking the law next door to you than a foreign country conducting diplomatic visits to their friends? After all, I am betting that Venezuala's oil will soon be flowing away from the United States and over to Russia.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
OK

LISTEN TO THAT... just the first 15 secs or so, just to let you get the feel of the things...

Here comes the October surprise.

Its strange...

The russians have been moving VERY VERY slowly on thier way here...

its been 2 weeks now... moving thru the Medetranin sea... Very slowly...
Showing thier power... Stoping at places...

They will be getting over into the Americans right before the election...

October surprise...

[edit on 10/11/2008 by TKainZero]

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I got a really insane theory on what is taking place right before our eyes.

I know it sounds utterly incomprehensible, but what if this is A MILITARY EXERCISE, INVOLVING 3 SHIPS.

Unbelievable right? A military exercise? Who are they kidding? Why would Russia need a military exercise? Surely Russian military of cyborg Marxist robots needs no exercise - anything and everything it does has hostile intent. Russia will use these 3 mighty ships to conquer the U.S., and spread communism around the world. Maybe they are not really ships - maybe they are transformers, and once they get close to Florida we will all see the terrifying power that Mother Russia wished to unleash upon us. October surprise? Call it the October Revolution 2.0. A statue to Karl Marx in front of the Capitol would look might fine.

Or maybe this is nothing more than a minor exercise. Why is it so difficult to perceive that Russian Navy wants to hold exercises in international waters? What about it is so threatening? We are talking about 3 ships here, in international waters. it would be one thing if Russia was sending over a 40 ship armada, and had military installations all around the U.S. But its 3 Russian ships in the entire Western Hemisphere.

Tell some Americans that a couple of Russians armed with slingshots are rowing their dingy towards New York, and I bet they will start mobilizing for WW3. That's what it seems like anyway.

[edit on 11-10-2008 by maloy]

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Some people really need to get a grip on reality.

If there is a 'Russian Conspiracy/Invasion' going on, then they need to look no further than some of the popular Meditteranean Tourist Resorts which have become 'Little Moscows'.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by jobe1

We just can not forget other things going on in the world.The stock market meltdown is bad but so is this.Do they ttie into each other some how?What do you guys think?Chavez is up to something.We all know how he feels about america.This is all supposed to happen soon to!

it's more w trying to kill chavez for ages... look also what happening now in bolivia to kill the democracy movement that has taken over the population.

when you hear bush talking about global solution, well it is a complete provocation toward russia, iran, venezuela

(don't forget that poutine got rid of their main man,forgot the name, the biggest oligarch, the one owing the biggest russian petrol company on the behalf of rockfeller (yeah the boss of your FED), a few years ago

don't misinterpret the agressor is the US,
guys like chavez just have enough of us imperialism and they won't take that "global" solution they want to impose to the world

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Good. America needs intimidating and being made to realise that they aren't the lords and masters of the world. Go Russia!

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by maloy
I got a really insane theory on what is taking place right before our eyes.

I know it sounds utterly incomprehensible, but what if this is A MILITARY EXERCISE, INVOLVING 3 SHIPS.

Unbelievable right? A military exercise? Who are they kidding? Why would Russia need a military exercise? Surely Russian military of cyborg Marxist robots needs no exercise - anything and everything it does has hostile intent. Russia will use these 3 mighty ships to conquer the U.S., and spread communism around the world. Maybe they are not really ships - maybe they are transformers, and once they get close to Florida we will all see the terrifying power that Mother Russia wished to unleash upon us. October surprise? Call it the October Revolution 2.0. A statue to Karl Marx in front of the Capitol would look might fine.

Or maybe this is nothing more than a minor exercise. Why is it so difficult to perceive that Russian Navy wants to hold exercises in international waters? What about it is so threatening? We are talking about 3 ships here, in international waters. it would be one thing if Russia was sending over a 40 ship armada, and had military installations all around the U.S. But its 3 Russian ships in the entire Western Hemisphere.

Tell some Americans that a couple of Russians armed with slingshots are rowing their dingy towards New York, and I bet they will start mobilizing for WW3. That's what it seems like anyway.

[edit on 11-10-2008 by maloy]

You get a comedy award my friend.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 08:45 AM
link   
it is actually a very very good news that they are going there,
exactly on the road to chavez and morales.

anything that can weakened bankster activism in venezuela/bolivia is good news

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   
oh im sorry, but the death star will be fully operational

this is my opinion, but this is how it should be. it is one thing to sail a cruise ship of russian turrists to the usa or the caribian or a usa cruise tourrist ship to russia. to send a warship and make intensions is another, no matter what country. there is more than enough waters to do manuvers for practice close to thier own country and that goes for all the warships of all countries.
sure it is all tied in. one power to get rid of the other thru someone else. example russia vs usa. for power, control, money. use iranian, venezuelan,cuban, some in africa, chavez, and all other extremists to bring down usa by any means possible. oh no, usa does not have any spies or people who go over to get info in other countries, no not us. we would never do that. there is so much sshh that is going on.
gluttony ruins all countries. the enemy is not you or i, russia or usa, it is these peoples in these countries who have power of gluttony that are the enemy.
lets roast a pig, thats pretty tasty.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Mister E

it's strange avatar you have mister E

swastika is not a fascist symbol,

it has become indeed since not long but..
but can't we just give it back to the Idea it belongs to (love more or less) and therefore mostofall

give it back its meaning

or maybe that's what you mean,
but how many people know that the swastika is before all a spiritual symbol ?

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by jobe1

I've been trying to tell people for a long time that this is not good.Russia is up to something bad.We just can not forget other things going on in the world.The stock market meltdown is bad but so is this.Do they ttie into each other some how?What do you guys think?Chavez is up to something.We all know how he feels about america.This is all supposed to happen soon to!

Oh you silly Americans. Always looking out for the boogeyman.

You guys need to get a grip on reality.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by ::.mika.::
reply to post by Mister E

it's strange avatar you have mister E

swastika is not a fascist symbol,

it has become indeed since not long but..
but can't we just give it back to the Idea it belongs to (love more or less) and therefore mostofall

give it back its meaning

or maybe that's what you mean,
but how many people know that the swastika is before all a spiritual symbol ?

That is clearly the Hindu swastika. The Nazi one points anticlockwise. I chose that because of its duel meaning. Something that is very relevant at the moment.

So yes that is what I meant. I think I have it to try to show how one thing can be interpreted in vastly different ways and that neither way is necessarily wrong. So I guess I'm trying to say that nothing is ever black or white. My sig is about the avatar. It is a quote from a Vietnam war film called Full Metal Jacket. Where a soldier writes 'born to kill' on his helmet and wears a peace symbol.

[edit on 12-10-2008 by Mister E]

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Kinda do have to agree that you guys need to get a grip.

Maybe you should go comment on the US nuclear warships in japan and who knows elsewhere in the world. You know Russia is a member of the group that does these internation safety protocols...

You need to stop feeling so attacked when a country does exactly the same thing as you.

[edit on 12-10-2008 by Kallyx]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join