It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is this? (google earth shot)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 04:43 PM
link   
The amount of danger in any endeavor seems to be proportional to the fun that is had from it.

At least to me it does.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
dam and it was so interesting

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Wow, thanks for that. I was blown away. Just about to quit on ATS and I see these fascinating land marks. I couldn't believe they were undiscovered. I thought they were fake as foundations that detailed would be highly important archeologically.
Not I cn sleep with my head racing.
Just goes to show how there are often simple answers to mysteries.
Excellent work.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
great find, sign also used by hopi indians. Great idea. If everone put what they found like this on google earth then your one step closer to piecing together the bigger picture. flagged and starred.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Thank you everyone!
Tip of my hat to phage for finding that answer for us. As much as I had hoped that it was something crazy and out of this world, a real answer is still pretty satisfying. This was my first contribution to ats and because of all the speedy responses I've been persuaded to clean up some audio and video from my ghost hunting adventures. I'll try to get it on here this coming week, if time permits.

update: just found these in greenland
this one looks like it's on fire and blurred out/censored.

This object, whatever it may be under this, has been clearly censored.

this pic shows gives you shows you the distance between the two anamolies

these coordinates put you right in the middle of both so just go north or south to find either of these 69 55' 13.87"N, 40 57' 21.56"W at an eye alt. of 158.73mi

[edit on 11-10-2008 by never2late]

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
it probably has something to do with the germans and world war 2 because it looks like it has a swastika in the middle but idk i will probably check it out on google earth.

posted on Oct, 26 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I tried to find the two bomb targets on my ranch close to Roswell Army Airfield but the USGS missed them. They do show many of the targets but not the one I have that says "SALVO" next to the bullseye. We still find pieces of the practice bombs from time to time and lots of 50 cal and 20 mm bullets.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join