It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient technologies, LHC,HAARP and dimensions Life is changing and so should we *video*

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Dimensions have always been the key.......

Star Gates exist! our government are meddling around with stuff beyond our comprehension. We are on the brink literally the edge of our dimension. What with the LHC and HAARP. Please wake up and research HAARP and the LHC.

Before you dismiss this don't you think its a coincedence that the LHC goes down shortly after it starts getting massive media attention.

Geneva, 23 September 2008. Investigations at CERN following a large helium leak into sector 3-4 of the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) tunnel have indicated that the most likely cause of the incident was a faulty electrical connection between two of the accelerator’s magnets. Before a full understanding of the incident can be established, however, the sector has to be brought to room temperature and the magnets involved opened up for inspection. This will take three to four weeks. Full details of this investigation will be made available once it is complete.

Link to source

Please wake up its time to take your head out of the sand and look around you, listen to what this man is saying, soon we will be a part of something so big so evil it will be hard to distinguish between fantasy and real life. If you don't already start meditating its the only way you will be able to get the answers.

Life is changing and so should we

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 06:58 AM
link   
man....i cant really meditate..i guess ive been brainwashed into being stupid...such a shame i was such inteligent child...
now why not? im sicked of my boring life so let them make whatever they want
we will stop them

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Not to be a wrench thrower or anything:

Steve Qualye is, in my opinion, about as credible a source as say...Quayle Man.

I used to haul bundles early in the mornings and listened to c2c most every night, I heard Steve Quayle a few times and the guy, once again in my opinion, is an alarmist or just desperetly in need of attention.

"According to my sources..."

Listen to the man a few times and you will learn that those words are practically Qualye's mantra.

Some of the things they talk about (the suits that project what is behind it, etc, are already real/in production) are legitimate, but much of it is the same old Steve Quayle.

All gripes with Quayle aside:

He talks fact about technology based on theoretical physics. That alone should cause you pause.

Musing the existence and possible applications for theoretical physics is playing the role of philosopher...insisting that these un-proven ideas are being applied is either delusional or a scam.

Besides, as a believer in Plasma Physics, I would say he is far off base. At the very best, and assuming the tech. he talks about is real, he has no idea what he me actually be talking about.

[edit on 10/11/0808 by spines]

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   
I find your post a little paranoid, but interesting. I have long wondered if the leaders of the world don't know more than we know. I'm not sure about stargates(though it would be a blast!). The power it would take to maintain a stable wormhole would be more than we could possibly generate.
But I do think the "curtains" between dimensions seems to be thinning. Some of the things we are seeing suggest that inter-dimensional travel might not only be possible, but may actually be happening.
Once LHC is really fired up, then we may actually be able to travel the multiverse(if we aren't already). I think some of the occurances at the Skinwalker ranch, if they are true, may be indicating that there is at least one doorway, or gate, already. If there is one, there may be more.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 07:38 AM
link   
This is CERNS vid on LHC.

uk.youtube.com...

This is alink to a ATS thread on stargates:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 12-10-2008 by MCoG1980]

My comment on another Thead on the strange anoloies currently found on google earth and satelite images:

www.abovetopsecret.com...&mem=MCoG1980

www.abovetopsecret.com...&mem=MCoG1980

[edit on 12-10-2008 by MCoG1980]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unisol
man....i cant really meditate..i guess ive been brainwashed into being stupid...such a shame i was such inteligent child...
now why not? im sicked of my boring life so let them make whatever they want
we will stop them

Yes you can. I promise. Keep trying. It can take some practice. Just be still, let the muddy waters of your mind settle, then the truth of reality will begin to reveal itself. Or you could look into a visit with a curendero down in Peru for the ol Ayahuasca medicine.

top topics

join