It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

G20 2008 Plans - Emergency Meeting

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by CoffinFeeder

Why would you ask that question of us if we're all paranoid tinfoil hat wearers? Would our response really have value? lol

Right now, it's seeming that the same ole same ole is coming out of it...

"We're together in this!" ... "We're working hard to (blah blah blah)" ...

I think on market open on tuesday in the US, we'll see absolutely nothing, in my opinion.

AB1

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by alphabetaone

It's inevitable that some will simply mock. What is interesting that the derision is not based on anything in the document, just an ad hominem attack, which means it has no substance.

Anyone who does not have time to read the document could just look through Maxmars' breakdown on p.1 to see how far-reaching the G20 plans are.

Alternatively they could print it out and browse through at leisure. (26 pages of well-laid out text + 7 pages of references.)

I for one think this document needs discussing. The ramifications are mind-boggling.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by pause4thought

And to further THAT discussion, in itself, if you think about it, there are SO many events right now that ARE truly mind-boggling, that I seriously think most of our minds can't get wrapped around and remain focused ON one subject in it's entirety.

This could well be by design as well...any good salesman will employ THAT tactic

AB1

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   
The tired old name-calling of the blind drones is as effective as ever.

There is always a time when the truth is recognized and those who feel the age-old paradigms of control and 'they way things are' are always on the side of the chuckling clucking chickens waiting for the next handful of feed to be thrown at them.

Regardless of their oblivious bliss they become motivated to denounce the rest of that part of the world which examines, and scrutinizes the value system in place by a small group of ideologues; they usually don't have a clue beyond what the media tells them.

It is all there to see. It just takes a moment to wrench yourself from the media pablum your spoon fed by the programming masters.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 08:58 AM
link   

hey, i have one of those fold-up saws

but, i'm sure the stock market is open Monday, because the Market does not recognize Columbus Day as a holiday as does the federal & state govenments & banks...

~~~~~~~

reply to: Maxmars

the document deceiphering has to be done by those who speak the language of former chairman Greenspan...
he bedazzled congress with fractal loops of distracting dialogue, while saying next-to-nothing in his 20 minute sililoques (spelling?)
With that thought in mind, this document language becomes a familiar landscape

thanks

[edit on 12-10-2008 by St Udio]

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

lol yes those saws DO come in handy in economic meltdowns hahaha

As far as the markets, yes I know they're open on Monday, but seriously I think the markets are going to react as though they arent... I have my eyes blinded to the fact that it even is lol

AB1

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Great all the global turds and criminals that got us into this mess in the first place are getting together to decide how to screw us over for the next big bendover. I'm sure it will have to do with a "Global" monetary system for more "Control " over everyone and their lives. Which means they are going to tax the hell out of us, for the better of course.

Politicians cannot solve problems neither can bankers. But engineers, scientists and construction workers sure as hell can. We can build a better world, if the bankers and politicos would only LET us.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Listen to Bush in the video clip in this article, published half an hour ago:

Dow Jones Drags Down London as Rally Fades

This is the first, and ONLY occasion I have heard any mention of the G20 meeting in the MSM. (And even here it seemed to trip off the tongue and then be 'forgotten', like something hardly worth mentioning.)

I suppose it was nothing really. Just leaders from 46 of the world's most powerful economies meeting to decide the future of the international financial system...

If anyone comes across any other mentions, do please post them. I'm not holding my breath, though.

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by pause4thought

Martin said his talks with the U.S. presidential contenders, particularly the Democrat, Barack Obama, were most encouraging. “The Obama people … understand this issue. They understand that the United States has to do things differently.”

So in other words, the NWO really like Obama and he will definitely be our next president.

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 05:59 AM
link   
i think this is what i heard about last night in a news preview on Fox after "Family Guy"...

the news anchor said something along the lines of "History in the making - G-20 to meet regarding a 'new global currency'"...

i haven't read the thread yet as i've been busy working, but could this mean the introduction of the Amero?

whatever it is, i don't like the sound of this at all!!!

posted on Nov, 10 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by adrenochrome

Thanks for posting this. Hopefully this or other, similar items might be recorded & posted or linked to so we can keep a track of how all this progresses.

Might be the Amero, as you say, but there are hints that the PTB might try to go the whole hog in the foreseeable future.

Things seem to be moving at considerable pace. This is in today's Breaking News:
UK's Prime Minister: "Now is the time to build global society"

Obviously ATS is awash with information; but if you print out the document that forms the basis of this thread & give it a good read, you won't regret it. The names & plans are just breathtaking.

(Check out Maxmars' utterly outstanding break-down on page 1 too.)

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
So here's the media presentation of today's G20 meeting in Washington:

Summit pledge 'to restore growth'

...including 4-minute video statement from President Bush.

It all sounds rather hunky dory, really. A happy back-slapping jamboree, no less.

But having read the plans it's difficult to believe reform rather than a complete paradigm change is the real goal.

Does anybody wish to argue this summit had nothing to do with planning what would be created the other side of a complete financial collapse?

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   

I am not going to argue with you!! I just starred this and flagged too!
Nice work. You have been onto this for quite some time then!

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   
This just in on the E.U leaders asking for help from the IMF

The meeting, which also included leaders from Italy, Spain, the Netherlands and the Czech Republic, the current holder of the European Union's rotating presidency, was intended to hammer out a common European position ahead of the April meeting of the G-20, the group of industrialized economies and developing countries, in London. More Articles in World »

www.iht.com...

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Firstly a couple of recent threads on what the G20 has up its sleeve:

The following OP contains a link to the April 2009 Plans!

British PM to propose 'New Global Deal' to rescue World's Economy

G7 takes 'back seat' to G20

If you want to broaden your knowledge of the G20 (**Health Warning: MSM version**), this is probably as good as it gets:

G20 Summit

There's a lot to explore here.

And don't miss the comedy section, entitled G20 offers hope of peaceful recovery. We could run a competition to see who can come up with the longest list of loaded phrases, such as:

The impending G20 summit on 2 April could be one of the most important tests of global unity ever, unlike any that have gone before...

World leaders will gather in London, some of them with fresh ideas [for which read 'some of them with ancient schemes']...

Seriously, though, some of the rhetoric sounds eminently sensible:

..the biggest problem the G20 will face will be an already growing tendency towards national protection and self-interest...

...unless of course you happen to be an informed reader, engaged in studying the G20 plans linked to here, and in other threads.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   

THANK YOU! Important stuff! I hope many investigate this momentous meeting of the elite.

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I salute you pause4thought and take of my hat for your insight!!!

I'm surprised nobody else has been adding to this thread about how early on in the game you spotted what they are up to....

If not for the previous postings i would not have read throught the BS they are saying....thanks for this and a big applause for you.

Next to the"current market" thread, this is going into my list of favorite threads that i'll be reading up on daily for current developments.

I regret i can't add to the thread because of my knowlidge of these things but everbody can see what is going on here. Thanks for the big heads up!!

Respect and S+F for you.....

Peace

Ps: a man like you is somebody i would want to keep as a friend so that's why you are on my list....

[edit on 9/3/2009 by operation mindcrime]

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars & operation mindcrime

Just happy to be of service.

om - if you had dug this information up you'd clearly have done the same.

Thankyou very much for the heartfelt encouragement, both of you.

The best way to thank me is to make it known, far & wide!

Forth, emissaries!

[Postscript: this is the other thread om kindly mentioned]

posted on Mar, 9 2009 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by pause4thought
Seriously, though, some of the rhetoric sounds eminently sensible:

..the biggest problem the G20 will face will be an already growing tendency towards national protection and self-interest...

...unless of course you happen to be an informed reader, engaged in studying the G20 plans linked to here, and in other threads.

Exactly. I find it very interesting that there is almost complete consensus, in the media and political posturing, that "national protection and self-interest" (a very loaded phrase) is an unthinkably bad thing.

What that's really referring to is national tariffs and regulation of trade. National control over safety standards, pricing limits, protection from international consortiums - key aspects of national sovereignty, and essential tools for protecting nations from coordinated transnational economic warfare.

Everyone in the elite press has decided and declared that to be "bad", without question or allowance of dissent. Is it any wonder that national economies are in thrall to the exploitive manipulations of super-national financial powers?

posted on Mar, 12 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I'm not yet convinced this is it, but it does appear there is some smoke coming from behind the bushes. (Not the Bushes, for once.)

Nobel-Prize Winner backs World Currency

KAZAKH President Nursultan Nazarbayev has won backing for his plan for a single world currency from an intellectual architect of the euro currency, Nobel-prize winner Professor Robert Mundell...

...he received intellectual support from the Canadian economist Prof Mundell, who helped lay the intellectual groundwork for Europe's single currency.

"I must say that I agree with President Nazarbayev on his statement and many of the things he said in his plan, the project he made for the world currency, and I believe I'm right on track with what he's saying,'' Prof Mundell said, adding the idea held "great promise''.

What an original idea.

I never realized Borat would have its fulfillment.

Postscript: transcript of leaked Bilderberg spew -

"Say Ob, howz about we digs up some half-baked tin-pot for the media release? We're talking major camouflage."

"Off the scale Bernie, you gets two free owl mugs for that one."

Slurrrp...

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join