It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need help with this one.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Hello to everyone, this is my first post and need your guys help on what this is. I was out tonight 10/10/2008 taking photos of the moon when I noticed something moving wuickly from east to west. I have a Nikon D80 and was using a Nikon ED 70/300 mm lense. I took the shot and zoomed in as far as I could. It was night and caught a couple of shots that make me wounder what it was. It paused several times then moved torward where I am and took the final picture. Now I live in a very well known Midwestern town that is know for aircraft manufacturing and work in the field so I know my planes and this photo I could not identify. I am not a firm believer in Aliens but am open minded. So this could be us or something else just wanted your minds that know mor ethen me to look at and tell me what you think it is. I need your help though, how do I set up a link to my photos?? Please let me know.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by nate4818

Got to photobucket.com... and upload there. Then you can post it here. There are other ways of doing it but that's what I do.

[edit on 10/10/2008 by Blueracer]

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   
go here and it will tell you how to post pictures. photobucket is key.

edit: now im all excited to see them!

[edit on 10/10/2008 by lushyslushy]

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   
No joke!!!! earlier this morning i saw something at school when we were parking. Flying very low(to low to be precised) and very slow(like almost hovering,but then it will just zip cross the sky to one point to another few times. Until it was out of sight) it was also black. it was incredibly odd looking. Also, i live in a mid-western town. Did you see anything of this like? It was heading from east to west also.

[edit on 10-10-2008 by Rentor]

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by lushyslushy

Thanks for the help here is the link below I just put them up.

s273.photobucket.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Click on Direct Link under your picture then paste it here

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Sorry the link is not working, just takes me to the site and nothing else. Anyone having this problem or just me?

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Rentor

If that is true I am sorry I am very new at this and do not want to be a pain the butt. I will make it as simple as possible if someone has so idea of how to do that.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Just click on direct link then use [im] tag and paste the link in.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   
If anyone has the program to download these photos I poasted and increases the bightness you can see that there seems to be two other identical look craft (as far as the lights at different parts in the sky and higher to the left but further away almost like they are in formation.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Rentor

This was just some lights in the sky, being it was dark I could not see what shape it was. All I know is that I have lived here for 29 years and never seen anything like it. I have been looking at the site and noticed a poast of a triangle video and after looking closer I see that some poeple believe it to be a USA TR3B. There are no glowing red lights but who knows. The five or six lights in the photo where not moving when I took the photo. However the thing was gone about 13 sec after I took the last photo. Not to mention that with me soomed in and still so small it was far away but seemed to be very large.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   

top topics

join