It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

indian finance minister calls for new world order

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
hi all first post but ive been lurking a while now, this news got me up of my a$$ and finally regestering here

any how just watching world business on CNBC and there claiming the indian finance minster is calling for a new world order or new financial order, and western countries to unite under a common currency

things are really spiralling now and surely were not far away from this being pulled out the bag, possiblly the g7?

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Russia and Italy have done the same overnight.

Hell, even Glen Beck, who used to think that One World currency was for people with tinfoil hats, is scared out of his mind. Said that this is the only explanation for what is happening around the ENTIRE world.

Scary stuff indeed.

Just wondering, but if this NEW CURRENCY is an implanted chip, how many of you will receive it??

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   
E.M.P
Electromagnetic Pulse

It will disable ALL electronics in a certain radius.

What do you say about your chip then ?

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Contagion2012

I guess I will starve. This has been bringing to me a new thought about all this financial New World Order stuff. I don't think the next WWIII will be Russia and China against the US or anything like that I think it will be a real world war where all the countries around the world turn into civil war and fight each other. I don't know sounds more plausible to me.

Serves multiple purposes happening this way kills a lot of the world population with out anybody really being the bad guy so which ever side wins it could be spun that it was the best thing to happen. No reason to use nukes or biological weapons so no danger of making certain farming areas un-fertile. So it serves multiple purposes all the while accomplishing the same goals.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
How exactly would we aquire this EMP? I thought those were only by products of a nuke. I'm pretty sure the only people that have those are the govt. And anyone who they decide to sell one to in order to create another false flag.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Hastobemoretolife

Before you think about starving think about zeitgeists new movie on their site, and the concept of getting together with the others who won't be cooperating, and studying the suggestions at the end of the movie. There are villages popping up modeling themselves after open source software, or the way the natives of the Americas have lived for years, a moneyless, resource community that will progress into hi tech. The seeds for this movement have to be planted in every heart and ear that will listen, and when the going gets tough, this movement will undo them. The one thing they're counting on is our apathy and lack of solutions. A populous with a dream, a vision of a better world for their children that can work, is going to be hard to master. If the seeds are spread, nwo is guaranteed to go down sooner or later.

[edit on 11-10-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

I have been watching your posts in various threads for a while, and I like the fact that you're very positive and you've obviously been inspired. I think it's fantastic to try and remove yourself from the system.

But I do have one question that I'd like you to answer for me. This isn't an attempt to shoot you down or any such thing, I really would like to know what your thoughts are.

Where is the land going to come from that this society will live on? And how will you build this community on land when they will require you to pay property tax?

I am legitimately interested in the answer, because it's something I've been throwing around in my mind.

More to the point of the topic here, I have also been watching CNBC and I have also noticed an uptick in the talk of a "reoganization" and "making changes" to the financial system. They had a gentleman on earlier today talking with Larry Kudlow and Michelle about needing a "single central bank" to control the monetary issues of the U.S. Which to me gives the person in charge of that an alarming amount of power...

[edit on 11-10-2008 by SimpleAnswers]

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

I'm all down for that. I won't starve I'm pretty street smart and can survive, but the problem lies in what SimpleAnswers said where are we going to get this land from we need longs of weapons to protect us from the outside threats that want to disrupt the new way of life.

Self government will eventually happen. People will eventually group together and stop listening to the government and you will see many battles between the government and the areas that are self governing.

I'm not worried about it really the world in its current state will never accept an electronic form of currency and that is the only way to buy things. Just won't happen right now.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggybuster
hi all first post but ive been lurking a while now, this news got me up of my a$$ and finally regestering here

any how just watching world business on CNBC and there claiming the indian finance minster is calling for a new world order or new financial order, and western countries to unite under a common currency

things are really spiralling now and surely were not far away from this being pulled out the bag, possiblly the g7?

They just want the hindu caste system installed everywhere. I now have new found respect for Islam. A good source tells me that the elite will install this one world rule and it will be swiped from them at the last minute by one who is better than they are. In the mean time we must help as many people as we can who are being victimized by the enslavers.

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by eradown

How is Islam any different from the Hindu caste system...
Hindu Brahmins and Arab Muslims, both fall into the Caucasoid racial category, just different groups.
..Which, when you think about it, is no different from the current trend, just savagely more barbaric.

[edit on 13-10-2008 by peanutbutter]

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by eradown

i am very much with you on this

we must work together, sadly there is much to do

maybe this will help

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
The land is the prohibitive reason why, the venus project and numerous other villages are not free right now. Though if you read Michael St. Claire's vision on his website, and while he had a spot on the project avalon forum, he doesn't advocate it as just for those who are positioned financially. Whether people will march out on their own and take the land back, which like all the natural resources on this planet, should never be owned privately and do belong to all people as their birth right, will be up to them in numbers. The resource society being promoted in numbers is when people, in numbers, stop being slaves. Thats why the seeds, or the information have to be spread so that everyone knows, the only one gluing themselves in the system is themselves.
Without numbers, or without a global catastrophe, people can't just take land, they have to pool resources. What I'm going to do is get ready for either a catastrophe, or a change that brings many to their senses. I'm rooting for everyone to walk away together, when things get rough.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 01:56 AM
link   
I guess we'll just have to see what happens. Hopefully things won't get too horrible, though I know enough about balance sheets and government accounting to realize the U.S. is in a bad spot right now. I could use a bit of a reprieve to get my financial situation in better order and possibly get myself a nice little off-the-grid home somewhere with some fertile soil.

I think while things are stewing, I'm going to go back to university and get another bachelors degree, this one in electrical engineering with a focus on alternative energy. And learn hydroponics. Always wanted to learn to grow my own food anyway. At least then I know what it's being sprayed with.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Ah yes. The implant chip. This is why talk of the Amero gets on my nerves. The Amero has never been slated to be the single world currency. At all. Simply the currency for the Union of North America.
As far as a single currency goes, I expect that it will be electronic in nature since its way cheaper to produce (being that you only have to produce 6 billion chips and that's all) and way easier to control. Whether we will see the digitalization of our regional currencies controlled through a single source (which makes sense) or whether we will actually see a single monetary unit come into play is unknown at this time. But I 100% think that the new currency will be electronic in nature.

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 05:37 AM
link   
An insightful video from an user in youtube :

www.youtube.com...

I found it to be really good , it has 3 parts in youtube , and he also uploaded better versions in his site thecrowhouse.com...

top topics

join