It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this the end?...Have you noticed anything strange.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I know I'm an alarmest, But being here at ATS thats normal I guess. Stories about the NWO,Amero,NAU,Planet X and the World economic crash has me looking around for visible changes. My Question is what changes have you seen pertaining to these problems.

On the economic front here in my state, companies are closing almost daily in the last two weeks, so if a national crash doesn't come........... it doesn't matter, for we are Experiencing one.

There are also many strange things happening, from cloud patterns hence (HAARP).

Credit Cards not working for some and debet as well.

City covering the underground gas lines in concrete, may sound normal but it has never been that way.........

Something big is in the air and I just can't put my finger on it.

And so many other things, so teel me your strange stories to these coming events.....................Thanks.

PS. If this is in the wrong forum please move, I just didn't know where else to put it.

[edit on 10-10-2008 by rikk7111]

[edit on 10-10-2008 by rikk7111]

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Where I work its very slow, some people have been layed off (fired), And everyone is kinda sitting around doing nothing.

But its because all of our large clients have stopped spending, its normal and expected when this is going on.

Have not felt or seen anything that would relate to your "something big". I am nervous and worried too, but I think we will get through this, how ever big it is.

Besides, that is what we ALWAYS do.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
When there is an ending there is usually a new beginning. You know, the old saying, when one door closes another door opens.

My credit cards are working just fine. There is absolutely nothing strange or different happening in my neck of the woods.

We are having growing pains. They hurt like hell.

Personally, I'm past ready for changes. Personal integrity, family values, self respect and many other values seemed to have been pushed aside.

We will survive.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I am not sure if this has been posted or not ..
But it would appear that we may be about to become a One World Money system.

Here is just a snip from the article

Behind the Panic: Financial Warfare and the Future of Global Bank Power

Why did Henry Paulson single out one Wall Street firm, a bitter rival of his when he was CEO of Goldman Sachs according to market reports, and let it, as his mentor Erlichman was fond of saying, ‘to twist in the wind.’ It is the Lehman Bros. unwinding and its huge portfolio of Credit Default Swaps which is reportedly leading hedge funds and banks around the globe into panic selloffs.

It now would appear that the Paulson strategy was to use a crisis—a crisis that was pre-programmed and predictable as far back as 2003 when Josh Bolten became head of OMB—when it exploded, to panic the more conservative European Union governments into rushing to the rescue of US toxic waste assets.

Were that to have happened, it would in the process destroy what was left of sound EU banking and financial institutions, bringing the world one step closer to a global money market controlled by Paulson’s cronies—US-style Crony Capitalism.
www.globalresearch.ca...

What do you all think of this ?

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I've noticed 3 zeros off my finances and 2 zeros added on to the national debt!

Also, I noticed that in an instant, the mainstream reads like an average conspiracy site a year ago.

Suddenly all the leaders of the world using common terminology, "new financial order", "new world order" etc. That term pisses me off every time I see or hear it.

The world is converging into one large "bum donut".

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   

I've noticed 3 zeros off my finances and 2 zeros added on to the national debt!

HA!HA!, I noticed that as well...................

posted on Oct, 15 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   
My bank account is hemorrhaging. I just started a small business 3 months ago. ( great timing ) There is a buzz in the air. If I tried to speak to anyone in my family about what I REALLY feel is going on, .... well.... they'd probably lock me up.

This is a relevant topic. I'm a new member and have been shall I say... slapped in the face in regards to "what is going on". Which is why I'm here.

What I've learned in the short time that I have been a member is this...

There is a distinct reason why all of us are looking for something that we can not find in our everyday lives.

May I be so bold to say that time is simply running out?

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Yeah, I agree if most ATS members spoke there mind to the world we would be called crazy and put in a loony bin......

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   
My groceries are alot more expensive. I was spending between $150 and $200 every 2 weeks, and now I'm lucky if I am in under $300.

But this isn't really recent, it's been like this for about 6 months now.

My work revenue is definitely down. I've been working extra past few months adding new sources of revenue just to keep up as much as possible. But I told my CEO this was going to happen about 9 months ago and to be ready, so we have been expecting it. Our plan is to hopefully survive through it, and be there for the next "boom".

Been kind of rough trying to optimize things for best sales effort. It's near impossible to tell if the loses come from changes, or from the economy.

And because of that, I've not gotten about $30,000 I normally get in the form of bonuses this year. So feeling it a good bit. I am lucky, as I am pretty high up in a small company, so if things get tight I can always get more money etc. Unlike most companies, mine doesn't have debt and actually has savings and stuff. So keeping our fingers crossed we don't go out of business.

We haven't had any trouble with companies paying so far that I've heard of. That is the main thing I worry about. And that is the companies we have contracts with going under. If google goes under, I'm in big trouble.

join