It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Palin exposed!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Erm... can anyone say omg, wtf?

Another disgusting neo-liberal left-wing extremist ploy to undermine Sarah Palin by showing her real, yes that's right, her REAL photograph!

[Fixed link!]

[edit on 10-10-2008 by The_Modulus]

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
How low can these neo-liberals go? I find it absolutely disgusting and unacceptable that the left-wing media is trying to tout a prospective vice president of the USA as an actual real person!

The next thing they're going to do is actually publish her views on foreign policy... It's disgusting.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
What am I supposed to be looking at in the link?

I'm clearly missing something.

Jemison

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
What is wrong with these people!!???

Is this some weird bitchy female American sense of Humour?? Or are they just completely twisted and running out of crap stories to air in order to cover up the fact the the US is going broke?

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Modulus

Wow. Just wow.

They didn't retouch a picture. This election has been taken to a whole new level of crap.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Actually, the only surprising moment of this classic piece of quality journalism was after the sub-human on the right demanded people to cancel their subscriptions to Newsweek, and the moderately-sub-human on the left responded with, "Yeah, as though you have a subscription" hehe.

How can this air!?

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I actually think I've wasted time watching that video....

This is just silly. Proves what fox news is. WTF has this got to do with a crumbling economy

Honestly I think if you live in America these days pray, and pray that sarah look her best, cus I don't want to hear tyrannicals coming out of the sideline for saying Sarah doesnt look her best.

Thing this thread sums up the what Sarah palin needs most in this election, her looks
Fox news made a debate about it. What do you think.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Sublime620

I agree a whole completely new level, heights never reached, and topics that were never ever ever discussed on news programmes.

Now we have it, thanks for this thread (note sarcasm)

I had to reply to you, cus it got me chucked

link   

The photo in question, from foxnews.com.

The controversial picture is this one:

link   
bah i was hoping for different types of photos of Palin "exposed"...

but seriously, are you surprised.. its more than just MSM i have lost faith in its pop culture as a whole. its a joke, but the punchline is lost on everyone who is a fan... and for everyone who gets it thinks its the most annoying joke ever.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

They cannot even claim sexist after the barrage of insults towards Hillary and then complaints about her "sounding like she's whining" when she spoke up.

One Fox News consultant said she needs to quit hiding behind her "apron strings".

If Fox News says sexist one more time, my head will explode. I'm sure of it.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by mind is the universe

How dare you insinuate the Grand Old Party would elect a future Vice President of the United States of America on merely her looks and gender-so-as-to-gain-the-Hillary-vote!

Classic comment from the neo-liberal left wing terrorist sympathizers...

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
She is beautiful woman, i really dont see the problem, why should this make the news, are people really so shallow. aren't there more pressing matters for the us to worry about

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Modulus

How dare you insinuate the Grand Old Party would elect a future Vice President of the United States of America on merely her looks and gender-so-as-to-gain-the-Hillary-vote!

Classic comment from the neo-liberal left wing terrorist sympathizers...

Dare I what?
LMAO get a life. I'm not a label. She doesn't know enough to be in Washington never mind be in office as VP. Btw your party is a defenition of hell. These come of evidence of the last 8 years alone. I know the truth hurts, because the right wing republicans live in some sort of fantasy.

I'm not left or right, spajetti or banana. Thats for people like you to fight over, so off with your silly rant.

Oh and don't insult me thanks. I'm not a label
I'm a human being that contributes to the world.
you brought up a thread based on her looks, so what is your problem???

There are more important things in this world has to worry about, rather than her imperfections or looks I'm afraid. You really need to get a life my friend.

[edit on 10-10-2008 by mind is the universe]

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   

He/she is being facetious since the election is a joke now anyway.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
"... they retouch to get rid of the normal flaws that real people have"... does this not sound like an oxymoron? normal flaws? i cant see how normal characteristics are flaws.. they are angry for no retouches, but showing the "wrinkles, the pores, the facial hair" helps relate that she is a real person... the fact that that b*tch thinks that people will be (justly) voting based on crap like that shows how retarded that lady is and everything she represents, and is basically calling every american the same. maybe she thinks she and the world are still in high school together?
get a clue,
get off my internet,
and i swear i will perform home-surgery with a butterknife and a lit cigarette to burn the knowledge of her existence from my brain, if the memory doesnt fade in the next 5 minutes on its own.

I mean, im all for hot lookin wimmens, but we are talking about high profile potential leaders of the freakin country, not voting on america's next top model.

what a twisted, inbred, swine-brained chunk of backwards human feces that lady is, she shoulda been swallowed instead. And i bet they lobby for women's rights too....

[/angry rant. im going outside]

[edit on 10-10-2008 by kidney thief]

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
What I find somewhat more distressing is the obsession of the aesthetics of journalism so as to sell the news. I mean, that presenter is... whew...

Everyone on US television has to be good looking. I watch Oprah (doh! don't quote me on that one...) and every 'doctor' and expert carbon-neutral eat-bacon-and-lose-weight dietitian on the show is always good looking.

To me Palin was clearly selected for her aesthetically pleasing personage. I find this trend highly disconcerting.

Thanks for clearing that up Sublime620

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Dermo

They're completely twisted, but that's kind of what Fox News is all about. Being totally insane.

This campaign has gone off the deep end when THIS is what people are flipping out about.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I just want anyone who is thinking of saying, "The damned liberal media..." to stop and think about this before they continue.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I think they are right. This is obviously a subliminal insult to Palin.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join