It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comic Relief Thread, Who would win a First Person Shooter match ET or Human

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Every now and then we get a thread which helps to ease the pain of not seeing the UFO for the week. Or maybe we're frustrated trying to convince someone that this piece of the puzzle IS evidence as opposed to Proof etc.

im sort of tired of deciding if i would get on the ship or not, im tired of deciding weather i would leave my love one behind..

I want to know what you think of an ET picking up an XBOX360 controller or a PS3 controller, would they survive a multiplayer match on halo, COD4, etc.

granted they have some telepathic skills, does that mean we cant use our radar and throw a nicely timed plasma granade? is the virtual world an even playing field...

personally, id love to take em on it would be very very interesting.

[edit on 10/10/2008 by LordThumbs]

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Would this shootout be taking place after they've interfaced with your mind? So scary!

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Hmm, it would depend on how long they've had to practice with the controller. If you had a controller that was custom fitted to their hands and likewise the humans as well. I'd give the humans the edge.

My reasoning?

1) We may be more used to projectile weapons than they would be. If you're used to firing a laser and someone hands you the equivalent of an AK47. Well, you'd be off in it's use.

2) We're a bit meaner in some respects.

3) Ever since Doom we've been training a entire generation in the first person shooter business.

4) And for that final edge. Energy Drinks!! A Wired Human is a dangerous one!!

Edited to take care of an ooops.

[edit on 10-10-2008 by Deson]

new topics

join