It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everyone over 18. BUY A GUN!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
You should learn how to use a Gun and be prepared as we do not know what will happen and if your in a situation where you need to protect yourself and you don't know how to use a gun, its all bad.

and don't let the government pass a law about our guns.

I went with the Glock 22.

[edit on 10-10-2008 by ohyeahdavid]

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
learn martial arts, they cant take that away from you.
Live by the gun, die by the gun, and even guns cant stop a wise martial artist.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by psychedeliack

What is martial arts going to do if they have you insight with a M16?

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I'm actually going to a gun show tomorrow morning. Looking at an AR-15. Buddy has one and I fell in love with it, lol, don't tell my wife. ;P

I wasn't even thinking about buying one until Biden came up about his view on guns. The new Dems want to take away EVERY gun that isn't a muzzle loader basically. No autos or semi-autos for the public. That means handguns and shotguns as well.

So after every shot you are going to have to reload.

Can you imagine a revolutionary war with muzzle loader armed militias against fully automatic rifles and apaches!?! LOL

Start digging a hole to crawl into now.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by psychedeliack
....and even guns cant stop a wise martial artist.

That may be the most famous of last words.
If you're planning to go Jackie Chan on a soldier with a rifle pointed at you, you may want to invest in some sort of bullet-proof vest.

Peace

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
oh man this is sick..........I'd never buy a gun....where in heaven is this world going to???

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Contagion2012

I will never let them take our guns away. If they leave us with muzzle loaders we are sure to lose this civil war. I'm trying to find a Fully Automatic Glock conversion kit.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
what do you need guns for????

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
meh, having an automatic is only one quick shot away from a person with a muzzle loader in a war. shoot a soldier and take his.

milkyway, they don't need guns, they feel tough with them. the point of the thread is rabble rousing.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ohyeahdavid

I'm trying to find a Fully Automatic Glock conversion kit.

I would not advertise the fact that you are shopping around for that. You may have just blacklisted yourself.

Good luck

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by milkyway

You will need guns for martial law. I suggest you get one. Everyone you should get an unregistered gun (legal in most states) so the NWO wont know if you have a gun.

[edit on 10-10-2008 by The Revealer]

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I actually can't buy a gun....legally. I'ma felon, I shouldn't be but I am. Glock 22 is a nice model though...that's a 40 cal right?

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by AgnosticX
I actually can't buy a gun....legally. I'ma felon, I shouldn't be but I am. Glock 22 is a nice model though...that's a 40 cal right?

Wrong, you can actually attend a gun show and buy one from a "Private Seller." No background checks and such. These are one of the loopholes Biden and NObama are trying to close, and will do so when he is president. Mark my words, he will be, whether we want it or not.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   

'They' all want to take your guns away from you, but one side of the illusion has to be upfront about it to keep the divide. The other side of the illusion uses stealth to try and get the job done.

Peace

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I know the gun kata! My marksmanship and judgment is in tune with my chi. With my gun I can shoot the wings off a fly....As well as the rest of the fly...Its a shot gun...

Seriously though when you have ten yards and a gun you have the upper hand. Also if you do incorporate martial arts into your gun skills you will improve your aim, draw time, and judgment. But even if you know nothing about Martial arts I would still recommend the OPs suggestion. Get the gun.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Guns = Hate, suffering, pain, death... This is what is wrong with the world and it's sad knowing that people cant's see this simple truth... We need TONS of love towards one another, not TONS of guns...

I don't believe anyone has the right to make you use or give up your guns, that's up to you. I just say using guns is like adding more wood to the fire, and someday that fire will consume you...

Like Lennon said... love is the answer.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
what is buying a gun really going to do?
i'd rather use my brain.

but if it comes down to needing a gun to survive.. i'd rather just do my very best without one..

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by psychedeliack

Apparently you've never seen Indiana Jones!

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Yeah, but if i got caught with a gun from a gun show I guess it wouldn't matter if I bought it legally I'd still end up doing 5 years...well, for the first charge at least.

-This was a reply to cantagion 2012 satement.

[edit on 10-10-2008 by AgnosticX]

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
This is pathetic.

I really hope this isn't an insight into the mind of the average American.

"Hey! Everyone buy a gun and we'll all be safe!"

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join