It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FOX Freakout Over Unretouched Palin Photo On Newsweek Cover

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I love how it says "developing" in the screencap. Ya, "developing" as in, the story is developing right in front of your eyes, by a few news anchors. Why? Because it gives them a day full of chatter to talk about, so that they can act too busy to cover the economy, war, jobs, stock market, polls, etc.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Newsweek is ALWAYS using subtle bias. Even the language they use smacks of left wing. (pro-lifers are always referred to as anti-choicers for example). Newsweek is pretty much MSNBC in print.

Govenor Palin should have known better than to pose for Newsweek.
It was her mistake.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
I'm the first to complain that Fox sometimes spends too much time on fluff issues like celebrity meltdowns, but how the candidates are treated in the media is relevant--very relevant.

Agreed my OLD friend! How dare anyone point out a MILF beauty queen selected for a losing ticket for that very reason ALONE happens to actually be a flawed human and (supposedly) running for the second most powerful job on Earth.

After all, she was winkin' at cha on the teevee, just like when Hee Haw was still on the air. Huh?

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Pro-lifers are always referred to as anti-choicers for example...

Pro-lifers are anti-choice. That's a definitional fact.

HOW DARE THE PRESS BE ACCURATE!

It's downright insulting to crazy fringe people that don't read anyway.

OH SNAP, WRASTLIN'S ON.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I think they inadvertantly made a valid point.

I mean, how can we trust her to help take care of our country when she can't even take care of a few simple blemishes?

Sheesh!

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 10:18 AM
link   
it shows wrinkles? i mean...are you kidding me? who cares! FOX NEWS have become the E! channel. what's next... how she looks in a tight sweater? FOX NEWS has set women politicians back 50 years. doesn't this insult even conservative women out there...as in...your all just a bunch of beauty contestants? no brains, no ideas, no serious thoughts, just eye candy.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
it shows wrinkles? i mean...are you kidding me? who cares!

Just wait until they show their next cover with John McCain. I hear they didn't cover up his wrinkles either. This is character assassination!

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 07:03 AM
link   
this is not news...this is bullshi*t....this is a frakin' waste of airtime.....

why in the hell is a supposedly legitimate news agency talking about this crap, when there are much more important issues to be covered?

the simple answer is that fox (as anyone with more than a few brain cells to rub together knows) is not at all a real news agency...they're a government sponsored propaganda machine.

we're talking about the same agency that employs nitwits like hannity and colmes...and that colossal juggernaut of arrogance and stupidity, bill o'reilly....

the majority of the american public are grossly undereducated, and ignorant about a lot of things, and these cretins take full advantage of that, feeding the masses utter BS, and they just eat it up....

gods, i weap for our future...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join