It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malmstrom Nuclear base~5 UFO incidents over a 30 year period

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
The first link details the Malmstrom incident of 1967 where UFOs were witnessed hovering over the missile silo of a military nuclear facility in the US.
At the same time as the sighting over the silo,eight nuclear missiles suddenly went off line-each missle was also on a separate circuit.
www.cufon.org...
We are often told by the government that UFOs are 'of no Defense Significance'.
With regard to this incident the base commander at the time is on record as saying:
"If UFOs shutting down nuclear missiles on a US military facility is not a National Security incident,then I don't know what is" .

This second link documents many other UFO incidents involving U.S. nuclear missile installations including four more at Malmstrom in 1975,1992,1995 and 1996:
www.nicap.org...
Both make for very interesting reading

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

First part of film deals with incidents of UFOs being witnessed and tracked on radar over military installations and nuclear facilities including Malmstrom:

posted on Jan, 2 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Talk show covering the events of 1975 at Malmstrom and the book
'Clear Intent' which documents other UFO incidents at Nuclear missile installations:

Book:
www.project1947.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2023 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Well Karl there seems to be some movement forward….with Salas, Malmstrom, Minot….and the latest Government UFO/UAP office……AARO.

Source dated March 26, 2023… Nearly six decades after seminal Montana UFO incidents, air force vets brief Pentagon

On Feb. 15, Salas said for nearly two hours he briefed by phone an AARO official on his 1967 experience in what he called a watershed moment. He’s convinced the military and government has covered up incidents it’s known of all along. “It is a milestone for me because I have never told my story to a government office,” he said, adding the AARO official seemed receptive and appreciative. “I went through all the details extensively . . . it shows they’re at least open to listening to witnesses and making an official record of what we say.” Salas said he provided AARO with 22 pieces of documentary evidence including written notes and video.

👽
edit on 27-3-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join