It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.MIX: 100 - Special Anniversary Show Outtakes, Bloopers & Gaffs (Oh My)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2008 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Perseus Apex

As for you other ATS'ers, stop kissing arse on this thread, no one respects it, not even the intended recipients.

WOW! Perhaps you definitely need to read AND listen.
I don't kiss anyone's ass..unless they kiss mine first.

Seriously, what is wrong with laughter and having fun while doing your job?
Lighten up.
Of course there are SERIOUS issues in the world, but we need balance, and to have a happy good time too.
And please..don't speak for Dave and Johnny...
everyone appreciates recognition for a job well done.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I'll review some other live ATS shows so I may gain more perspective on the intent of the site.

Very open and interesting site nonetheless.

posted on Oct, 22 2008 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Perseus Apex

WOW! I'll be expecting to hear an apology when you are through listening to the prior 99 shows. This 100th episode was about outtakes and things from the cutting room floor we never hear. A celebration. And it was a dang good one too!

Johnny is a good friend of mine. I've known him for a number of years. His work is second to none. When I had my own Internet radio show, he created my intro and outro for me. Very professionally done. Dave I met through the podomatic site a couple of years ago when I was a member of it. Unless you know their work and get to know them you cannot pass judgement on one show and a celebration 'Outtakes' one at that.

I can tell you that I have no need to kiss any arses here and I am quite offended by that comment you made.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Thanks guy!!!!
Thats cool
very funny

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join