It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin Blames USA for Economic Crash

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
They are making a litle throne for their Anti-Christ.

I'm intrigued at the idea of someone who puts 'Ginnungagap' as their location is actually concerned about a Christian 'anti-Christ'.

Shouldn't you be looking for other signs? Maybe comparing Naglfar to the Somali pirate ship? Or black sunbeams and treacherous weather with pollution and climate change? Maybe Russia's re-emergence on the world stage isn't the return of the bear but of a great wolf born of lies and trickery?

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Merriman Weir
I'm intrigued at the idea ..

OMG!!! You are the first person EVER to ask about that and to know something about those myths. Now I AM INTRIGUED! You've tickled my brain!

I fully and absolutely believe that this global meltdown was planned by the NWO people and that the stage is set for the anti-christ to take his throne that they have crafted.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sonya610
And in truth I can't really disagree with that. It maybe a regional thing, but I was quite shocked at the arrogant and insensitive attitudes that my countrymen showed regarding the war, as well as other issues.

Yes, and for this, i don't think the US or its people will be much revered in history. It is an unfortunate occurrence but arrogance over other peoples lives is a problem with citizens of powerful countries.

I believe only about 17% of Americans even have a passport, most have never traveled overseas and truly don't grasp that other countries have intelligent life forms.

That is also unfortunate because as the saying goes "there's a whole world out there'

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 06:40 AM
link   
"i looked into putin's eyes and i saw 3 letters a "k", a "g", and a "b"

before the end of the week this whole mess will be the fault of al queda.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join