It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Millionare bankers threaten exodus to Mumbai if denied their six-figure bonuses.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I honestly dont even see why their threatening to leave is even a threat.

Lets see the morons who ran our economy into the ground are essentially saying "you guys need us and will be sorry when we are gone?" Whatever.

All that hoohah about executive salaries being justified by their "talent" must have gotten to their heads.

I agree, let them go, freeze their assets to pay for this mess they have left us, and let them know they should be grateful that we didnt let the mob have them.

I know quite a few people that think "firing squad" is the best way to handle them.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 12:28 PM
link   
The cats been let out fo the bag how sad and sick this is. Well, us middle and lower class have always been screwed over....
I say let them go...and be replaced by others willing to do the same work for less pay.. I work in retail management, and when someone leaves, thiers always someone else to replace yuo, who is willing to do more for less money. Might not be leagl residency lol but you get the point.
They should go as they please then, be replaced, and embarrsingly, thier photos and actions should be placed on front page news of ALL newspapers for the world to see, and then let them live with it. Oh , and on paper too, let go or fired.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by yellowcard

Why not just cease their assets and hang them for treason?

Star for you sir. Like I posted in another thread this crime family of international bankers they have no home. They have no loyalties to any country their loyalty is to wealth and they suck the wealth out of a country and then leave. Look at history. Americas and British wealth has been sucked dry so now its time to move on to India and China. These people should be tried for crimes against humanity and get death by firing squad. Ill be the shooter.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Rinorino2

charge them with terrorism (finacial because it is what it is) then send 'em to terror camp. Never to be heard from again. While doing that confiscate there money.

[edit on 10-10-2008 by kingkn8]

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by kingkn8

In saying that it is a little more complicated than that-a lot of this began with the people that write loan criteria and the brokers that knew how to get around the system. I lot of this has to do with a faulty credit rating system worldwide.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Credit rating systems are like speed cameras, the stupid, not the dishonest get caught.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
i would love someone to explain just what these people do for such a big wage...

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I say FEED them to the lions/tigers (whichever is most hungry) in Mumbai, mmmm fat bankers make tasty kitty treats..

Sailor

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by fatdad
i would love someone to explain just what these people do for such a big wage...

I have friends who have those jobs-and I myself have a financial background, I think you would be surprised at just how little they do and how easy these jobs are. The actual key is getting them and basically the banks get truckloads of resume's from economics graduates usually MBA's and there is real corruption involved. Putting resumes on top of the pile for pounds. In London many of the HR staff or South Asian Girls (Pakistanis and Indians) and they basically give the jobs to contacts in their communities to a large extent. Other British HR staff give the jobs to private school boys they are getting to know in the biblical sense. Its the golden calf all over again-truly morally sickening.

[edit on 10-10-2008 by Rinorino2]

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Sheridan

bravo sheridan. also i stand in agreement and proclaim the new world order is over!

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mercenary2007
we should freeze their assets and deport them then see who's laughing. they wouldn't last 5 minutes without their money

If you freeze their asses, then they can't laugh their butts off. Good idea.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 07:51 PM
link   
In my opinion, if someone wants to threaten the government with outsourcing, their goods/services should be embargoed.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThichHeaded
Hey any of you 300,000,000 people got any KY left?

This is getting rough on my...... well nm... you get my point.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaa......wow. I feel your pain brother. I could use some too, or at least a few shots of a stiff drink.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Fathom

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mercenary2007
we should freeze their assets and deport them then see who's laughing. they wouldn't last 5 minutes without their money

Problem is, most of these fatcats have their 'assets' in banks around the world, never anywhere that they can be frozen. They participated in these laws, I.E. made them. They know where the loopholes are. So just bend over and hope it's quick.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Contagion2012

You are correct-their bonuses are usually paid offdhore, no bull, in bank accounts in tax havens, in the case of London usually the bahamas.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 03:56 AM
link   
So,the bank boses are threating to leave,I say start to round these econnomic terrorists and traitors up and have them put on trial for treason,man let's see if the idea of the death penalty wolud appeal to them or if convicted they can be exiled to Devil's Island!

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by jmlima

I made that point-Jews are generally persona non gratis at most these London banks and won't get jobs with them, A large percentage of the British don't like Jews one bit and generally exclude them where possible. They generally embraced Arabs, Muslims and South Asians and often replaced Jews with them-Banking being a great example-they have paid for this in more than one way.
And of course they now blame America for their woes, absurd as no where was finance as easy as the UK.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 04:18 AM
link   
well , most jews , arabs, anyone is welcome to india and its financial epicenter mumbai , provided hopefully its not satanic bankers like rothschild ,rockerfellers or other robber barons ......

these executives must bring along with them their vast sums of wealth to invest in india from the west

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rinorino2
A large percentage of the British don't like Jews one bit and generally exclude them where possible. They generally embraced Arabs, Muslims and South Asians and often replaced Jews with them-Banking being a great example-they have paid for this in more than one way.

This is a nonsense. I'm 40-years-old and have lived in England all my life. I've never seen anti-Jewish feeling on anywhere near the level of hostility and ill-feeling generated against "Arabs, Muslims and South Asians". When was the last time anti-Jewish riots happen in this country?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join