It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thousands of Troops Are Deployed on U.S. Streets Ready to Carry Out “Crowd Control”

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
www.infowars.com...

Their stated mission is the form of crowd control they practiced in Iraq, subduing "unruly individuals," and the management of a national emergency. I am in Seattle and heard from the brother of one of the soldiers that they are engaged in exercises now.

Looks like something odd is going down, is anyone at all concerned by this?

[edit on 9/10/08 by serbsta]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

There is a thread about this...I saw it at some point today. Problem is that it's a half-believable story. People are noticing troop movement now, but some are saying that it is because of National Guard going to do thier drills. I have noticed 1 group of military vehicles a few weeks ago, but nothing out of the ordinary, and they didn't seem like they were up to no good while on side of the road changing a tire...Don't let speculation get the best of your thoughts

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
If you go to you tube and type posse comitatus, you can see for your self that the troops were deployed and bush wants to do away with posse comitatus. Search posse comitatus on google and get ready to have your minds blown abot freedoms and rights and watch the documentary "End gome" and prepare to have your mind blown about the right to even exist! Then we will see how many doubters are left.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Thread already started here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just a story to drum up fear and paranoia.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Im sorry didnt notice the other thread, ignore this one then i suppose.

new topics

top topics

join