It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are chain craters evidence of recent war in our solar system

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Are chain craters evidence of recent war in our solar system

Nasa's explanation of chain craters

This is a photo of what is called a "crater chain" From this Astronomy Picture of the Day,
known as APOD. Note the date? Here is the INDEX of their photos of the day. Note
the date of start? Note the date of the first disinformation about crater chains? Do you
really think any broken up hunk of space rock could ever land like this in such a perfect
Concise and Systematic way?

Caused by a broken up comet? Toss a hand full of rocks and see what you get.
It is IMPOSSIBLE to get such concise and systematic craters as they tell you.
They are feeding you BS ! ! Feel like a mushroom yet?
Look at the size of those in line craters !
Picture if such "weapons" were used against earth ! !
CS Crater Chains are a product of intelligent weapons of mass destruction.
Wake up people.
Now you must QUESTION ALL craters, everywhere. Comet, Asteroid, or WEAPON?

There are hundreds of these on Mars alone, and the longest one we have found. Twenty
seven "named" CS crater chains on our moon alone!

While doing the CS crater chain research we found that "in person" 1% of the people we
have talked with vehemently agreed that these concise and systematic chains of craters
are caused by a comet or asteroid. 99% agreed with us that this was literally impossible
to have happened by "chance".

On the internet forums of science, astronomy, and S.E.T.I. sites we found the exact
opposite. We, and the very few that agreed with us, were mercilessly set upon by IAC
agents (thought police) and the Bad ET's, so called "professional skeptics and
debunkers". Gale and I were "literally" killed, hell, we got slaughtered.

You can read the rest of this interview here

Visit Gale and Norval's crater chain website here

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I would lean more towards what happened w/ Jupiter & the comet Shoemaker-Levy 9. It had twenty fragments hit sequentially in a line.

Video

edit: For video.

[edit on 9-10-2008 by susp3kt]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
okay im gonna stay on the fence on this one. that is definitly strange but i doubt its weaponry. why would they be shooting at our moon. further more if they shot at our moon what preperations are we making to shoot there moon?

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by N. Tesla

They where not shooting at the moon but rather something on the moon!

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 02:04 PM
link   
hrrrrrrmmmmm

war in solar system... not an impossability

But (and I know it's hard to find because of weather and erosion)

I would need to see the evidence on Earth to believe it was a war... after all, our planet should in theory have the most showings of destruction being habitable

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

This might help my friend, for now!Vitrified castles

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bazil
reply to post by N. Tesla

They where not shooting at the moon but rather something on the moon!

Yeah, they missed. It's all on the dark side of the moon!

We all know why the moon has tons of craters, if we passed elementary school. But the earth is a target in the shooting gallery too as you can see in this link.

As the article says, it's our plate tectonics are responsible for the disappearance of those here on earth.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Care to see the big picture?Monday, August 25, 2008 7:45 AM
From: "Norval Cunningham" To: [email protected], [email][email protected], Bill and Kerry; While Gale and I retired from the research we were doing for the past 6 years on Concise and Systematic (CS) crater chains we still keep our eyes on the screen looking for interesting developments. Your Project Camelot seems to be finding many of the questions we all ask about the visitors. We see a development about the destruction that is seen in our solar system, it's acceptance that it was catastrophic and not by natural causes. Our investigations revealed many of the aspects your prime interviews have shown. Yet the main questions of who, what, and why they are here remains unanswered to a great degree. So many lies at all levels of interaction about the ET's amongst us, under us, and above us. We can help tie it all together with one last piece of information.
The internet is full of Information Acquisition and Control agents, and these IAC agents do not play well with others. Especially if you have information that they really do not want on the web. It was discovered that war in our solar system was not one of the things that they wanted to see discussed on the net. Especially if it included the pictures of proof. And for damn sure if it was to have happened in the past hundred years.
CS Crater Chains are a type of in line crater effect preposterously proposed to have been caused by a space rock, comet, asteroid breaking up and landing in such a manner as to cause a "crater chain", catina, or chain of craters. A funny thing that on the web we have had a few agree with us that these were "impossible" and obvious signs of "intelligence". Yet there were dozens that flat out lied to us, lied about what we were saying, confused the issues and attacked any that would come to our aid in forums. While in real life I have had hundreds agree that these crater chains "just couldn't happen normally". With only one or two dissenters that believed vehemently that they were naturally caused by a broken up space rock landing in such a precise pattern. Hundreds of times. What are the odds of these things?
Why do your interviews seem to have many of the pieces, but just can't make the connection? Your own searching's for "truth". Maybe we can be of some help, as we have been in the past, and still am, for certain government agencies.
Yes, disclosure is close about "their" presence here, but it will only come from "those" out there we think. My dealings with the government goes back over twenty years of their interest in the research I was doing into biblical prophesy. Gale and I met via the internet as friends in a chat room. Some time later we became research partners in the CS crater chain investigations which lasted from 2002 till 2006.
Our story entails many aspects of history, mythology, legends, folklore and fairy tales, besides how the bible ties it all together. With today's technology we can understand, it's not about what shape of sentient life you are, or from where, but whether you would be a good neighbor or not. Could we trust you with our kids and cows?
Norval L. Cunningham
Gale Smart

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by susp3kt

It had twenty fragments hit sequentially in a line.

Not as close together as the picture(s) shown and definitely not in a linear line....watch what you posted again.

The comets approached Jupiter in a sequential line, but struck the planet in several different areas.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by chapter29

Thank you, that's exactly right, the comets are too far apart on impact o make a straight line!

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Perhaps the gravity on the moon...think of it this way, something hits the moon at great speed. There is little atmosphere on the moon, but there is gravity, so something could have just kept bouncing like when you skip a rock on water. Just a thought.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Look again.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   
And again, this one.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Bazil

I have seen some tell tale signs... particularly locations in India that appear to have been nuked...

the Tunnels under SA appear to have been made in many cases for escape/shelter reasons

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Taledus

wouldnt that make the impacts spread farther apart, and not one basically on top of another? i dont know if i can put faith in this "alien wars" theory, but its a little interesting....although i will agree, the CS chain craters are too coincedental that you find them on different planets, even our moon....

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
man looking over google mars totally looks like some sort of war went on... this is the main pic i just cant get over..

img504.imageshack.us...
img263.imageshack.us...
img101.imageshack.us... (curved crater path?)

you've got to go check it out on google mars and scroll around, see how it really doesn't match anything else, and there's a few where it looks like some crazy laser fight went on.. just north of the 'scar' on mars. i mean you can call me crazy and i know some of you will but it honestly looks like some big ass laser just shot up half the place... youve got to check it out and scroll around cause this one picture might spark your interest but it wont do it justice.. youve got to play around with the visible/infared to get an idea what i mean...

[edit on 9-10-2008 by MurrayTORONTO]

[edit on 9-10-2008 by MurrayTORONTO]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by MurrayTORONTO

Wow good find!

I will try to get some more stuff, I will be right back!

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Bazil

Who are you trying to convince? I said perhaps, not definately. I wanted to offer an objectionable view/explanation to it, nothing definative. It does sound really cool to have space invaders lauching space bombs at stuff...I just find it unlogical...very plausable, but unlogical. I can think up a couple dozen explanations that have nothing to do with space aliens. But like before, just a thought

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
This is a good one.
reply to post by MurrayTORONTO

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
i personally found the modern day interpretation of the bible (in the exteneded interview) to be soooo very interesting, seriously wow and it makes sense too its not far fetched at all in my opinion.

and the pictures of the crater chains are so amazing.
i certainly think something is up with that but i wouldnt just jump right to ufo weapons.

i mean there is a lot out there that we dont understand.

not saying it isnt a possibility. but there are other possibilities out there...i cant think of one right now... i am saying it that there is, out of our lack of complete understanding of our universe's mysteries.

i loved this post.. A++++

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join