It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Madonna threatens Gov Palin with violence

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by mabus325
I think she was using code words to incite violence.

What 'code words' are you talking about?
who wrote this pop singer CODE?

I am trying to understand you here.................

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by mabus325
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

I think she was using code words to incite violence.

Hahahaha you're funny.

Madonna is definitely big on code.

I saw her a few times in disguise, prancing around a stage, or tv screen.

Maybe the NSA should get her on board, if she's so good with codes and manipulating people, shes perfect for them.

You're silly.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Madonna said she would kick Sarah Palins ass if she didn't, "get off my street".

Um, yeah. I'm planning on kicking Tyson's ass if we meet too.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
It's obvious Madonna made the comment because she wants nothing more than to be like the strong Mother figure that Palin is.
She has been trying to make the transition from the "material girl" to a "Mom" with family values for a few years now.
Then she did a 180 and planted Britney with a big wet kiss and soon afterwards began emulating Angelina Jolie by adopting a foreign kid.
I think Madonna is confused about how to act in front of the limelight, and seeing what Palin has accomplished while maintaining strong family values
probably was a bit too much for Madonna to handle in silence.

Ten bucks she want to plant Palin with a big wet one too.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by SailorinAZ
Sick and tired of actors and musicians shoving their liberal beliefs down our throats and the throats of our youth.

I'm sick and tired of politicians shoving conservative, war-mongering, Big Business-sponsored beliefs down our throats and the throats of our youth. Maybe we wouldn't be in quite the economic mess we're in now if it wasn't the case.

What is more sick is how people let the Hollywood elite effect who they will vote for.

I really can't see much difference between Hollywood and the controlled glitz and glamour of the campaign circuit. Much of it includes looking the best for the camera, actors learning lines and so on. To top it all, it's all make-believe! Politics is as big a fiction as any mainstream Hollywood blockbuster.

I.e. Madonna thinks Palin is not cool and that Palin is bad so I am going to vote for Obama and Biden.

Wake up Sheeple!

"Sheeple?" Coming from someone so partisan, so polarised and reacts so easily to a fluff news story like this? You're not typing anything that makes me believe you're not as much as a sheep as the people you're trying to disparage.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Madge inciting violence?Secret codes?Shome mishtake shurely.Naw ,she'd just get her Kabbalah buddies to practice Hoodoo on her until she starts reading newspapers, a world atlas and a general knowledge of world affairs.Until then,it appears all the Pale excuse for a potential Vice President (eek,what a thought) is make up tips from her Lancome rep days and shooting large animals.But not to worry she can see Russia from her house so that's a start.We in England are aghast at the sheer stupidity of this woman being VP.It's like us putting Lorraine Kelley in charge of the Armed Forces.I'd rather have Madonna as VP,it would be more aesthetically pleasing.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Who cares. At least she had the balls to say that. That would be fun to watch them two go at it. I'm sure a lot of people would want Madonna to do that.
People need to lighten up.

[edit on 10-10-2008 by The Revealer]

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 03:29 AM
link   
puh-lease! plucky isnot amuzsed! first off, publuc enmey is respoible for the song en.wikipedia.org... , and seoncfly, madonna has nothin gbut intentions to do otherwie to sarh palin www.youtube.com... . i am part lesibian so i know....

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 03:42 AM
link   
haha...Madonna...anything that comes out of her mouth has about the same smell and worth of what comes out her

She along with many celebs believe their "status" gives them an edge, or some super education on how or what should be done in the US. And yes, celebs are definitly top notch citizens..lol...drugs, alcohol, adultry, divorce central, etc....whoohoo....let me listen to what the cess pool of America has to say...

And I like how Madonna says "her street"...hey Madonna...didn't you leave the US for the UK...these aren't your streets you crakheaded slut...maybe Madonna should get a Louisville slugger to the mouth if she doesn't get out of MY country! (oh wait...the liberals should have a field day...they won't get mad at Madonna's comment, but I bet my bat to the teeth will set off a wave of emotion)

MODS...wasn't sure if the S word was appropriate...but how else can you describe her...she is what she is...

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by mabus325

Oh my God what does Paris Hilton think? Anyone asked Lyndsey Lohan to make a statement? What does Alec Baldwin think we should do? Why is Tom Hanks so friggin nice?!?!?!? Tara Reid, we need your wisdom and guidance now more than ever!

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Sorry. Let me appologize for my last post. It was sarcastic and uncalled for. It was also free speech as much as what Madonna said. I certainly hope some good American will come and tell me why I also have no right to express my own stupid thoughts to anyone willing to pay too much money to come hear them.

This is America.

We ALL have free speech.

If you care what Madonna says, we need to worry about you.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

You might have your hands full.

At least arm yourself...say, maybe a large frying pan?

[edit on 10/10/2008 by Badge01]

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Oh c'mon everybody knows Madonna always searching the edge of what can be said/can be done.
And we all know she's pro democratics. In her confessions tour she critisized Bush and in Paris she showed her empathy for Obama.
That's the way she is and why so many people like her as an artist, she's got guts!!!!

It's a little paranoid to let her investigate!!!Let those people do the jobs they're paid for and hunt terrorrists instead of artists........
What's the next step? Put her in a camp like they use to do in China??

Isn't democracy freedom??

Madonna........keep on going girl!!!!

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Merriman Weir

Yea, I guess you get all your information from CNN.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by MorningStar8741

Oh my God what does Paris Hilton think? Anyone asked Lyndsey Lohan to make a statement? What does Alec Baldwin think we should do? Why is Tom Hanks so friggin nice?!?!?!? Tara Reid, we need your wisdom and guidance now more than ever!

Your forgetting the Kardashians and the Olly Girls for maximum vacuosness

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by candyfloss

Your forgetting the Kardashians and the Olly Girls for maximum vacuosness

Oh my god you are so right. What the heck was I thinking. The current state of affairs in the world has gotten me so upset I completely forgot about E! Wait, does that mean the Olly Girls made up, I haven't seen it since they were feuding or whatever. Man, I wonder how Holly, Kendra, and that other one feel about Palin. I do not think people are paying attention to the real issues here. Thank you for pointing out my ignorance.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Oh my God what does Paris Hilton think?

She made it abundantly clear in the video published some weeks ago, where she says that 'that old dude' referred to her as a celebrity and that she's like totally ready to lead, with Rihanna as VP. So I doubt Palin is welcome in that case, is well.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

Oh my God what does Paris Hilton think?

She made it abundantly clear in the video published some weeks ago, where she says that 'that old dude' referred to her as a celebrity and that she's like totally ready to lead, with Rihanna as VP. So I doubt Palin is welcome in that case, is well.

Ahh but what I am specifically referring to is what does she think of the idea of threatening violence against Palin. I failed to find any insight into that in the video.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Way to go Maddona...

I guess women in the posistion of power makes other women mad?

Do people look up to madona? do they think cause thie juckie slut doesnt like palin that that will hurt palin?

If anything, haveing a degenerate like Madona speak out against you only HELPS your posistion...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join