It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Madonna threatens Gov Palin with violence

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
At her concert last night in New York City, Madonna said she would kick Sarah Palins ass if she didn't, "get off my street".

I think the secret service should investigate this threat.

www.youtube.com...://www.wwtdd.com/

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Seriously? You think Madonna is a threat to Sarah Palin? I don't know what to say, I guess. Other than "she's not."

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Malynn

Isn't she using code words to incite violence?

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malynn
Seriously? You think Madonna is a threat to Sarah Palin? I don't know what to say, I guess. Other than "she's not."

"Not" or "hot"?

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Did she say it in her fake British accent?

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I know the singing was hard to get past
, but later in the video Madonna, the occult practitioner (allegedly), says "it's nothing personal, I love her soul".

Peace

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by mabus325

At her concert last night in New York City, Madonna said she would kick Sarah Palins ass if she didn't, "get off my street".

Whereas I think they should be made to fight it out naked as they day they were born.

You betcha!

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   

reply to post by Malynn

I wonder what the response would be if Trace Adkins or Hank Williams Jr said the same about Obama.

It would be investigated, as it should, and both Adkins and Williams would be called racists.

Only if they tried Brit accents.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Legal Definition of Threat Against the President

(I know she's not the president, but you get my drift)

A "threat" is a statement expressing an intention to kill or injure the President; and a "true threat" means a serious threat as distinguished from words used as mere political argument, idle or careless talk, or something said in a joking manner.

So, mabus, do you think Madonna expressed a true intent to kill Palin? Or do you think it was more of a political argument or said in an idle, careless or joking manner?

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

I think she was using code words to incite violence.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   

reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

I think she was using code words to incite violence.

And I personally think you are using code words to vent your desperation in the face of inevitable defeat of the McSame/Moose Hunter duo.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
This is ridiculous. The problem is people are too stupid to think for themselves; so if Madonna says it, some wacko-fanatico is going to take it to heart.

I seriously don't understand the hatred for Palin. Especially from other women. Because she CHOSE to do things they didn't choose to do? Get and stay married? Have a large family? Not abort her baby? Run for office? Isn't it her CHOICE to do these things? Isn't this what women's rights is about? Isn't she living out the freedom we are privileged to enjoy in the US? Why the animosity? I don't get it.

Madonna should heed her own words:

Be strong, believe in freedom and in God, love yourself, understand your sexuality, have a sense of humor, m*********, don't judge people by their religion, color or sexual habits, love life and your family.

(not sure if that one word is allowed on here, so I starred it out
)

[edit on 10/9/08 by GirlNextDoor]

[edit on 10/9/08 by GirlNextDoor]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
The secret service? are you serious?
I think it's funny as hell that Madonna said that, and I only wish she really would kick palins ass.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
All celebrities should keep their mouths shut when it comes to who they are going to vote for. Most of them don't have a clue to what the canidates stand for and just jump on the bandwagon after months of campaigning and debates. It's fine for them to say that you should exercise your right to vote, but they shouldn't use their celebrity status to tell you who you should vote for. As far as Madonnas comments; who cares? She wants to be Brittish, why does she care who becomes president? After her tour here she will go back to her mansion in Britian and practice her Brittish accent infront of her mirror.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Don't tell me, she made the comment and then busted into the song.

Why do these artists hate so much the people that influence them the most when they ironically write songs about how they feel?
I say "shutup and sing".

Madonna is only trying to revive her career with a little controversy, she is afterall an expert when it comes to marketing.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by stealthsurfer
The secret service? are you serious?
I think it's funny as hell that Madonna said that, and I only wish she really would kick palins ass.

My money is on Palin. After she kicks Madonna's A$$ she could make a "how to" video. I can see it now, how to field dress a forgotten pop-star, starring Sarah Palin, co-starring Madonna. My guess is Madonna would get the Oscar for "best comedic performance in a supporting role".

We could make the fight a pay-per-view event and the proceeds could go towards the bail out.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Eh. Who cares. I seriously doubt the SS does.

Im a Palin fan. But im also a Madonna fan (of her music, not her as a person). Madonna is all show and says and does things for shock value. I seriously doubt her tough words would ever be followed thru...and the SS knows it.

And most people at her concerts would probably never feel the "need" or "desire" to follow thru on it either.

Just Madonna being Madonna.

*shrug*

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Another case of a celebrity opening mouth and inserting foot,she should stick to chasing bats ,I heard A Rod swings a big one

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Sick and tired of actors and musicians shoving their liberal beliefs down our throats and the throats of our youth.

What is more sick is how people let the Hollywood elite effect who they will vote for.

I.e. Madonna thinks Palin is not cool and that Palin is bad so I am going to vote for Obama and Biden.

Wake up Sheeple!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join