It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why the Worlds Major Banks are on the Verge of Collapse

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Power_Semi

I would venture to say that growing your food would be a good start. Preferably with heirloom organic seeds. If you are not a vegetarian, try and cut down your flesh consumption as so much of it is filled with hormones and antibiotics. Something I have just started doing. If you live in an apartment you can do container gardening on your patio. Tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers and lettuce varieties are all good options for container gardening. The square foot gardening method is the best. They even have a website that answers a lot of questions.

Try and cut out all processed food. God only knows what they are putting into this stuff.

posted on Nov, 1 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by RWAN99
reply to post by airteck

How does banks that hold all our money go broke they have all the money I dont understand and it seems that is the subject everyone is talking about I think it is a farce for somthing else is it to divert our attention from something else do u have any thing to lighten me thanku .............

I absolutely agree; how do they go broke when they are counterfeiting, oh, sorry, it is legal so it is only 'fiat' money. I think anyone who goes bankrupt while in the business of counterfeiting should be drawn, hung, and quartered. Oh, one piece on the tallest building in Chicago, one in LA, one in NY...Meanwhile, they force us to go to a global electronic currency, because we can't trust a national currency anymore. So go bigger. Bigger incentive for corruption. And heck, why not just do away with the Bill of Rights. No one is paying attention now, anyways.

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join