It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Voter purges in 6 states may violate law

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Tens of thousands of eligible voters have been removed from rolls or blocked from registering in at least six swing states, and the voters' exclusion appears to violate federal law, according to a published report.

news.yahoo.com...

My favorite part is the "The Times said voters appear to have been purged by mistake and not because of any intentional violations by election officials or coordinated efforts by any party." but "Democrats have been more aggressive at registering new voters this year, according to state election officials, so any closer screening of new applications may affect their party's supporters disproportionately, the Times said." So they are accidental, msitakes, not targeting any party, its just they affect Democrats more. Isn't this what the GOP did to screw black voters in Florida in 2000? Rinse wash repeat the same tactic to steal another election.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I wonder what ties this has to the massive voter registration fraud, perpetrated by organizations like ACORN? I'm think with the hundreds of thousands of fraudulent voter registrations coming in, the watchdogs are being overworked to the point of making mistakes.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Just saw more on this on the News. They are still claiming it to be accidental, it just accidentally targets democrats more. No fraud here...

new topics

join