It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Army alert #london#

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Bah! It was probably just Prince Phillip's cooking oil delivery for his eco car hahaha!
Either that or the Queen's lory got a flat.

On a serious note there are major exercises off the coast so the convoy was a personnel delivery or something. Good to be alert though! In the real time event that something transpires we can be near sure that we will hear about it here as it happens.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   
This is a little too paranoid for my liking. I appreciate this is a conspiracy theorists website but we cant keep just pulling them out of thin air.

Too much nonsense or just not enough sense?

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I'm in London, and nothing whatsoever going on. Today is like any other day - Boring as hell.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Im sure its nothing, there probably just transferring things from other barracks. Ive seen many of times a fleet of Army trucks going up the motorway. One time they were transferring a tank, pretty damn good site to see in many ways

Dont worry about it its nothing... I hope Hahaha

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Paranoia cha cha cha!!

Army trucks drive down the road all of the time. How else are they going to get to where they need to be?

Take a deep breath people. How are we going to know if there is ever a serious problem if people freak out every time they see a military vehicle, truck, jet, or otherwise?

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Truther
This is very worrying indeed, i live in London england, im in Ireland at the moment, its 6.30am, just got a text message from my mum saying that about 20 army trucks just drove past my house in london, Paddington Area, Has anyone else seen anything, this is not normal.. As i have lived in London for the last 16 years..

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

Thank you for your compliance and understanding.

[edit on 10/9/2008 by kinglizard]

it might be under quarantine or zombie invasion

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Theres a baracks, trainig ground in the city of london just off of finsbury square, sometimes a chinook lands there as well, so they're probably just moving equipment from one barracks to another, I've seen many a convoy passing through london as I work in the central city square mile and my wife works in victoria. There is a royal lifeguards down in in the gardens on Buckingham Palace, plus a TA centre in chelsea thats been there for years.
Probably just either warming the trucks up or like I said moving equipment. Probly nothing to worry about.........but you never know.
I know sometimes they practice a major disaster scenario and the army gets involved in that , and if I remember correctly I heard a rumor that there may be another one soon. But I could be mistaken

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Very Very strange...

Here in the US, there have been reports for the last couple weeks that GWB is deploying a division of the US Armed Forces (Not National Guard) on US soil...

With this FInacial crises on both sides of the pond, could we see a simotanoious power grab?

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by JasonT

Same here, boring old london. But i think it is right that the person lets people know. Its not harming anyone, is it now, someone may find it interesting.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I think if you see a parade of Army/Military vehicles dry by your house or place of work, don't worry , unless they stop.

I feel if anything of a nefarious nature was to occur via the military, you wouldn't be able to post about it...they wouldn't pass you by.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I send my hopes that all on the other side of the pond is fine by this time (11:30 est). And I am sure that it is just an excersize.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Maybe they are preparing for the "Federation of Light Spaceship/s" showing up on Tuesday ?

Just throwing an idea out there

Peace, love and joy.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I love the question from the guy asking why, if something was going on, would he still be going to work...

This is Britain, the only thing that stops us heading out to work in the morning is if work is closed and the only time thats going to happen - if you dont work for local government, e.g a school, or the railways or the buses, is if your work has disappeared during the night into some gigantic black hole.

I mean, recent example was the Londin bombings, people waiting at bus stops when the bus just infront had blown up... and moaning about the delays because they were late for work

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
It is fairly unusual to see anything like that drive through London, but there are a few bases around there, so it could just be nothing. Im in the UK also, east of, and in the last 20 mins, about 4.40 to 5.00 GMT, i have seen 3 black jets, one flying stupidly low towards the coast, and the other 2 were driving inland, southwards. Perhaps this has something to do with it? Perhaps not but i have not seen anything like that for a little while.

[edit on 9-10-2008 by The 5th]

[edit on 9-10-2008 by The 5th]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Well someone allready posted links to a local council and RAF website, stating that there would be an increase in military activity due to the multi force exercise going on... so i think we can pretty much put it down to two things.

The Exercise
or
Just moving things about.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
as far as i know, what's happening there right now is covered in the thread i started a few days ago:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

that doesn't mean you can stop worrying, though..

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Hello,are my posts invisible?It's an army/NATO excercise which I have expanded on in three links in my previous posts or if you like google,army excercises uk ,October 9th 2008 .According to one site it says they are done every two years or so.-Excercise Joint Warrior '082'.The links explain all ,like extra jet plane activity etc

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by WERE_ALL_GONA_DIE
Could it hvae anything to do with the massive excerises happning in whales?

Lol only another whale could perform a massive exercise in whales eh?
Oh i think you meen wales

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
im in the Uk guys and work for one of the worlds biggest media companies, I have heard nothing about any operation about to take place.

There are excercises in wales and war games off the scottish coast about to take place and thats about it.

I think were looking at a couple of trucks driving through and nothing more.

Should any other info come my way in the near future ill let you guys know.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
It appears that a few UK activists have a "no bailout" march planed against the bank of england today. It doesn't seem to be massive; but as we have seen in the past the powers that be always carry a bigger stick than is needed. This could be the suppression response? Check out RINF.com

here is the link
ianbone.wordpress.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join