It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

History Channel 'UFO Hunters' Season 2 debuts Oct. 29

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I'm a little disappointed, I'm watching it now...but I think that because ufos are so ingrained in our conciousness now that seeing report-after-report of "lights in the sky" just isn't enough anymore. We've seen those already, we need more, we need in-depth...not just everyone's point of view meshed together so that we know exactly where they were in sky
I guess it's just gettin old...I want disclosure, I want contact already!!!

Oh yeah, and Jeff Tomlinson is NO WHERE to be found...booooo

[edit on 29-10-2008 by starsyren]

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Well I'm looking for a hot looking extraterrestrial (human) babe with a fire engine red ship to begin the 3rd stage so to speak. Anyone know of any?

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by TH3ON3

She so lives next door to me, seriously...you should bring the UFO Hunters crew and interview 28 some odd people to triangulate her exact position in the house.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 09:42 PM
link   
If it holds up it was 1500 feet long and HUGE! Doing the flare test and will see what they look like. Could be alien disinfo agents using technology way beyond our capability in an elaborate hoax to discredit us humans beings.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

Thanks for the notice, ufo!

Personally I'm a little disappointed to see Bill Birnes coming back to the show. I'm sure there are a lot of people who like him, and there are times when I'm glad that he's around to keep asking questions, but his tendency to jump to conclusions has always driven me crazy. I'll never forget the episode in which the UFO Hunters team interviewed a man who claimed he had seen the same UFO multiple times, and had also been visited by mysterious authorities who told him they were affiliated with alien life forms.

What did Bill Birnes have to say about this?

He decided it would be a good idea to tell this fellow--who was probably stressed and confused enough as it was--that he was in fact an ALIEN-HUMAN HYBRID. This was so out of the blue that the rest of the team actually had to take him aside and suggest that he was being just a BIT too hasty in his unfounded claims.

But aside from Mr. Birnes' occasional alien-invasion outbursts, I've always felt this show had a reasonably respectable approach to this phenomenon. Although now I'm curious to compare it to that other UFO show... UFOs Over Earth, or whatever it's called.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Magnus47

Well that's unfortunate, but you know, I belive that the"aliens" have tampered with human DNA in the past and created super human beings half alien and half human so maybe it's not so much of a stretch.

Course in Bill's case it must have been a recessive alien gene.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Excellent show all the way around. Even tried to replicate with flares and definitely not flares. Hello debunkers...Hello...Where are you?

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Not too bad a show for a opener. I agree with Magnus on Bill Burns but at least he gets excited about what he is doing. My attention span is short on the UFO subject because I have seen and heard so much of the same stuff for so long, but these guys suprise me once in a while.

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
where can I download this...

posted on Oct, 30 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Faiol

I was just about to ask the same question. any clue where I can get a hold of this episode? I'll try limewire.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join