It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

History Channel 'UFO Hunters' Season 2 debuts Oct. 29

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
FYI - The History Channel's UFO Hunters Season 2 debuts on Wednesday October 29 at 10pm eastern.

I don't know what the first show will be, but it says it airs on Oct. 29 on this page to the right of where it says UFO HUNTERS at the top.

www.history.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

Thanks for the heads-up on this mate, I've been waiting for a while to see some more episodes from that lot. A little sensationalised (and Bill the lead dude just seems to repeat everything the other guys say) but still, it is interesting to watch and they do do some good investigative work.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Oh yipee.. another season of a bunch of guys screwing around and never really finding anything. I can not wait. It will add an hour to the time I waste watching Monster Hunters. I might as well film me and my buddies out in the woods looking for monsters and ufo's after a bottle of Jack Daniels

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I think they do pretty good work on that show.

The only thing I hate is the UFO magazine guy. He gets on my nerves a little bit. He can't go on camera without wearing a UFO magazine hat, he likes interrupting people as they're talking and finishing their stories for them and he does end up just repeating a lot of stuff the other guys say. He also likes to push the idea that the stories are fact before ever doing any kind of investigating.

He should just stay at HQ and out of the field IMHO

[edit on 9-10-2008 by nightmare_david]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Yay!!!!!! Jeff Tomlinson is the only reason that show made it thru a whole season at all. Love me some Jeff.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Hi reality
. Thanks for the update. They were in my state this past June to 'investigate' ongoing sightings here. I'm a little nervous about how well this will be represented, but looking forward to it nonetheless.

Rush

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   
sweet been looking forward to it, AND it premiers on my birthday! Sweet. Party at mah place, punch,pie and UFOs!

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 10:21 AM
link   
The History Channel UFO Hunters Season 2 debuts on Wednesday October 29 at 10pm eastern.

Well before that, the Discovery Channel series titled "Investigation X" debuts on Monday October 13 at 9 or 10pm. It covers the Stevephenville Texas sightings case and features Steve Allen among other witnesses. Check your local cable listings for exact times.

Mark your calenders!

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Why do they show it at 10 pm, so late. And how come they don't play reruns, as they do like other shows, over and over? I missed 90% of UFO hunters. No tivo here

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Thank you for the updates on those shows. The one good thing about UFO Hunters is they do try to get physical evidence and test it. They also will do an episode on the Aurora Texas 1897 crash. Let's hope it is either put down as the hoax some say or they really do find some out of this world evidence.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
AWESOME! and thank you for the heads up.

i dont mind the fact that they are not going to video tape ET's and ships etc. those who ACTUALLY expect to see the real deal need to 'sober up' in my opinion.

these guys investigate events which need more investigating. no doubt that some of the plane crash episodes were very interesting. the show makes a lot of sense if you really pay attention.

its increasing the awareness of the issue and its all good.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Investigation X will also be covering the sightings in my state, Indiana in and around the city of Kokomo as well as the Stephenville incident(s). Looking forward to comparing the two shows (Investigation X/UFO Hunters) and how they covered the investigations in Indiana.

reply to post by Chiiru

I want to come to your party!

Rush

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   

FINALLY! wow.. been waiting all summer to find out when it was going to air again. Just looked yesterday on the site and didn't see a date listed. I might have missed it.

Thanks for the find. I love the show; just wounder why it took SO long to come up with another season? Anyways, I 'think' HC is beginning to run repeats as of last night. I watched the crew investigate the removal of a foreign object stuck in a guys leg. Interesting!

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightmare_david
I think they do pretty good work on that show.

The only thing I hate is the UFO magazine guy. He gets on my nerves a little bit. He can't go on camera without wearing a UFO magazine hat, he likes interrupting people as they're talking and finishing their stories for them and he does end up just repeating a lot of stuff the other guys say. He also likes to push the idea that the stories are fact before ever doing any kind of investigating.

He should just stay at HQ and out of the field IMHO

[edit on 9-10-2008 by nightmare_david]

I couldn't agree more!

Bill seems to have a single mindedness about him, and his own agenda. I prefer the "let's try to debunk this first" method of investigation. I'd rather gloss over a real case than sensationalize a false sighting.

But that's just me, and I have high standards of proof-even though I am a believer.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I read somewhere else that John Lear was interviewed for this show on the Lazar story.

Never watched the show, but if John is in it I´ll make sure to record it.

[edit on 9-10-2008 by Camilo1]

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by hsur2112

I am very excited . . . and nervous. I am in the opening episode, titled Invasion Illinois!!

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I look forward to watching the second season and I enjoy everybody on the show however, I can’t help thinking still that “Big Brother” ultimately controls it.
T.V. is still one of the most effective ways to desensitize the masses.
Still I am intrigued to see what they are spoon-feeding us.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   

thanks bro...did you see the new MUFON show on the discovery channel?

i fell asleep after the beginning..was looking pretty interesting.

take care

namaste'

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I think the show would be much better if they limited that Bill Birnes guy to stating his over excited opinions and knee jerk assumptions to the closing credits. Either that or drop him completely. Other than that, I rather like the show.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
So far very good first episode. Some great footage of the Tinley Park incident. Was it a craft, single lights on distinct craft or fixed lights on a triangular craft? We shall see.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join