It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ACORN AND VOTER FRAUD

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Here we go again!! This time it seems that the Democrats are up to hi-jacking our election.

community-based organization's voter drive that has registered some 1.3 million voters is drawing allegations of fraud, observers say.

The Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now, known as ACORN, aims to register to vote lower income blacks and Latinos, ABC News reported Wednesday.

The group, based in Las Vegas, has been accused by Nevada officials of using fake and duplicate names, including the names of Dallas Cowboy players, in a fraudulent voter registration.

Investigators have alleged that ACORN hired 59 inmates on work release as canvassers. One inmate who had worked as a "team leader" told investigators that "some of the canvassers hired by ACORN were

"lazy crackheads."

Acorn

I heard o the news earlier that Obama has ties to this voter registration group called "Acorn." I wonder how much he knows about the fact that they are registering the same individual 7-8 times.

[Missouri Republicans accused a community group Wednesday of once again filing thousands of false voter registrations.

They said the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now, or ACORN, “clogged the system” by hiring workers who submitted registrations with fake names, addresses and signatures.

“There was one individual who was registered 10 different times,” said former U.S. Sen. Jack Danforth, chairman of a fair elections committee for Republican presidential nominee John McCain. “That was a clear case of fraud recognized by the Jackson County election officials.”

The accusation came on the final day of voter registration in the state and echoes similar charges in previous elections.

Democrats said that the fake forms could be sorted out and that there was no proof anyone falsely registered actually would cast an illegal vote.

Amazing

It's amazing what this country has come to. It really is.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Guess which left-wing group is at the center of the worst case of voter-registration fraud in Washington state history? Yep, you guessed it: ACORN. The same ACORN tied to massive voter fraud in Missouri. And Ohio. And 12 other states. Here’s the Washington state scoop via Seattle’s KOMO TV: “King County prosecutors filed felony charges Thursday against seven people in what a top official described as the worst case of voter-registration fraud in state history, while the organization they worked for agreed to keep a better eye on its employees and pay $25,000 to defray costs of the investigation. The seven submitted about 1,800 registration cards last fall on behalf of the liberal Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now, or ACORN, which had hired them at $8 an hour to sign people up to vote, according to charging documents filed in Superior Court.”

Prosecutors didn’t sugercoat the fraud: “This was an act of vandalism upon the voter rolls of King County,” said Dan Satterberg, the interim King County prosecutor. But officials tried to give ACORN some benefit of the doubt, noting that the defendants were motivated by financial gain rather than intentions of sabotaging the election.
Yep

What's even more amazing to me is that other ATser's haven't made a thread about this situation. I thought this site was about "denying ignorance." Or, is it just about posting things that coincide with our political ideolgies? I am seriously beginning to wonder about a large percetage of ya.

[edit on 8-10-2008 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
It's amazing to me....

Are you all so blind to what is going on that you refuse to see? Everything that has happened this year has been an effort to lull you back to sleep.

I have traveled all around the country and everything is a buzz about us having a "black candidate," et cetera, et cetera. Now we have this whole Acorn registration fraud thing going on. Don't you see what it's all leading up to?

Look, there's not a racist bone in my body, but let me drop some knowledge on you. All o this is nothing more than a ploy to usher in a civil war in the United States.

"How," you may ask? Well, as unfortunate as it is, there are still racists in this country. Don't you think that an assassination,or even an attempt, would hurtle us into a racial war? I am all but assured of it.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   
The vile marxist on this site do not want to hear the truth. They are part of the scam. To steal another country like in russia 75 plus years ago, so they can screw up another place with thier insanity.

The Marines need to go out an round up everyone in ACORN and send them to Gitmo.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Well, I don't know about the whole "rounding people up" spiel, but I pretty much agree with you to an extent. I think people want to stay ignorant towards anything that is damaging to their own ideologies. However, it's fine and dandy to bring things that are detrimental to "fascism" to light.

top topics

join