It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear Christians....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   
below is a very eye opening video, if you ever wanted to know what we have in store for us in the future, please watch this.

If you aren't a Christian, don't worry about watching it, you won't care anyways what it has to say.

However, if you are a person that testifies the Lord Jesus Christ with your lips, then by all means, view the video. And let's begin a discussion.

Video

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I'm two-thirds the way through it, but Coast to Coast is coming on and it looks like it's going to be a good show, so, I'll finish it later (night owl here)and then give you my thoughts on it.

I have to say, that his tears at the beginning really made me want to hear what the man had to say. He really believes what he is teaching others. I realize the video is older and I haven't a clue who this man is, but I can only imagine, that his fears are ten-fold manifest now, with the economic situation the entire world seems to be in.

Thanks for the video & thread.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Myrtales Instinct
I'm two-thirds the way through it, but Coast to Coast is coming on and it looks like it's going to be a good show, so, I'll finish it later (night owl here)and then give you my thoughts on it.

I have to say, that his tears at the beginning really made me want to hear what the man had to say. He really believes what he is teaching others. I realize the video is older and I haven't a clue who this man is, but I can only imagine, that his fears are ten-fold manifest now, with the economic situation the entire world seems to be in.

Thanks for the video & thread.

Hey, thanks for taking the time, I appreciate it. The video really moved me too, and has a lot of information inside it.

Imagine if everyone knew these things. Th quotes from the elite are quite troubling too.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

will be a weekend viewing for me as im an early bird in the week, well normally anyhow

will comment later

all the best

david

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by drevill

Thank you brother for taking the time out of your busy life. This video moved me, and I wanted to share it with my Christian brothers and sisters.

God Bless.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I'm watching it right now.
True information!
Thanks!

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Quite a few years ago, I bought a book by Pat Robertson of the 700 Club, titled "The New World Order" and it really opened my eyes to things, that I was never aware of. This video was sort of like a repeat of things I've heard before.

This man is convinced that at some point, tanks are going to roll down the streets in the U.S.A., they will put us on busses, rape our kids and send some of us to our deaths. I think he recommended "sawed-off shotguns." He cried many times throughout the video and he is thoroughly convinced that God will eventually pour out judgement on the United States for all the abortions that have and continue to take place here.

Anything is possible, but he also encouraged people if God puts something in someones heart, they should do it - like to join a militia. This man openly admits he scours newspaper articles and has a knack of picking out the ones that are relevant to the things he discusses in his videos. He obviously loves Jesus and God and is bothered by things he reads and witnesses.

I'll probably be in the minority here, but I really think his studies have affected his rationale to be able to step away from all the negativity that surrounds us on a daily basis and to focus more on the good news that John and Jesus preached. God's Spirit is not giving me a message of doom and gloom. I wake up in the morning, turn CNN on for a minute and get the latest on two men, who in my opinion are neither one fit to be President of the United States, then I turn the volume down, turn my music up and sing and dance as I do my housework. And I tell God time and time again, with a smile on my face - how much I really love him.

If God is for us who can be against us? Jesus said not to worry about tomorrow, for it will worry about it'self. That the very hairs on all of our heads are numbered and we can not add a single day to our lives from worrying.

Anyone agree that the man in the video is worrying too much?

[edit on 10-10-2008 by Myrtales Instinct]

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Absolutely not, as "watchmen" we are to sound the horn of impending doom. It's every Christian's duty to warn people of judgment, if you know it's coming, you are to call men to repentance and to turn their hearts to the Lord.

That's why the prophets were commonly found in jail. It wasn't because they were telling the masses what they wanted to hear.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Has God put it in your heart, that we are about to experience impending doom? And do you think this man has been anointed to bring this message to the masses? I did a bit of research on him and seen he left the Prophecy Club and then went back to it, but I really don't know anything more about him than that. Is there someplace, that has a bio on him or something?

You have me really curious now. Like I said, I'm not getting a message of doom and gloom, in fact, I'm getting one that is exactly the opposite.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I think one of the most compelling things about it, is that it was from '98 or '99,
WAY before Alex Jones broke out.
I remember in '94 watching a late night preaching show and they had LOTS of footage sent in to their ministry of former soviet tanks and military vehicles, EVEN missiles, being trucked around the U.S.
The thing about them being painted white ties it into the U.N. vehicles people have seen around.
Things ARE going to be bad during the Great Tribulation.
God is going to let it be so.

I had dreams around last year about the Tribulation and it WAS very bad.
Not happy AT ALL. This is what's coming, because the world doesn't want Jesus. They want drinking and sleeping around and money, more.
I know a lot of other things in this video are true, too.
God doesn't give us a spirit of fear, but of peace, love and of a sound mind.
Many who were burned at the stake in England for being against the evil church, were singing happily until they died, because God KNOWS how to take care of His own.
Do you think Christians locked in the Nazi concentration camps, like Corrie Ten Boom and even whole families, one of which was hung with their young children, do you think they thought "this is a mistake"? (maybe)

Why did God let it happen? To show the evil ones that God's children won't bow to whatever gold idol they put up. To show them at least a few people won't call them "your lordship" and kiss their feet while handing over their children to them like cattle.

During the Clinton administration, militias started becoming big targets.
We were seeing unprecedented moves against American freedoms. Ruby Ridge, Waco, Echelon wiretapping, Nafta and more.
Christians were being called 'domestic terrorists' for going against government or calling homosexuality wrong.
During the Great Tribulation or The Time of Jacob's Troubles, God says it will be the most evil times on Earth! More than Babylon or Auschwits.
Jesus said in Luk 21:35 For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth. Luk 21:36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.
The first rider on the white horse in Revelations is this snare, the anti christ.
Notice he rides a white horse LIKE Jesus with a crown? He goes forth to conquer.

I appreciate this video, because I know A LOT of this stuff from secular news and many of them got there late.

[edit on 10-10-2008 by Clearskies]

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 06:59 AM
link   
No i do not

we are unable to judge his whole outlook. he is there giving a warning, yet he constantly teaches that there is rest and freedom in God.

He is working to his gifts that have been given him.

personally, 1 hr into the video i feel i am letting Christ down as i do not come close to his compassion. As a Christian it reminds me what Erasmus said

he said that satan would fire litte darts into our soul until we became
complacent and apathetic, we should serious pray against this.

If our hearts do not cry out at evil, then we have become like this and we are hardening our hearts.

I pray the Lord to soften my heart and the hearts of all his children to tears, full of compassion and to pray earnestly for others, Lord teach me and give me the character to do this.
Amen

DAvid

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Has God put it in your heart, that we are about to experience impending doom? And do you think this man has been anointed to bring this message to the masses? I did a bit of research on him and seen he left the Prophecy Club and then went back to it, but I really don't know anything more about him than that. Is there someplace, that has a bio on him or something?

You have me really curious now. Like I said, I'm not getting a message of doom and gloom, in fact, I'm getting one that is exactly the opposite.

Oh, no, no no, this man is not a prophet, he just had a good presentation about the steps that have been taken for an American holocaust. Yes, the United States is on the verge of a great judgment from God for our turn from Him. he has done this to ALL nations during the history of the world, listen, if He allowed the Jews to be crushed for turning away from Him, what do you think He will allow to happen to us?

We are in the end times, before the antichrist comes to power there will be 2-4 billion people dead. Now is the time to get right with the Lord, to make 100% sure you are on the straight and narrow path. Not for your sake along, but so you can witness to your friends and family. Don't think you'll be saved by the rapture, great death and destruction will come on this nation before that time on Earth.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Clearskies

Well, the beast doesn't arise until after the horsemen of the Apocalypse. The white horse seal was opened on 9/11. We are now on the verge of the red horse. World War III.

That's what I'm led to believe anyways.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
i'll be glad when jesus gets rif of all the sinners and singers.

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by debbie deb

Have you never sinned? Sure ya have. You want Jesus to get rid of you? No you don't.

Rumor has it, that there's a choir in heaven.

Who woulda thunk it?

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
wow i finally finished that whole movie. i had to pause it and live life a few times but wow.
i thought it was very interesting, the part where he says they like to create chaos and then bring order to it. releasing criminals because they don't have enough "room" and yet if you dont pay the irs they will track you down even if you leave for another country and they will make an example of you.
those quotes from the book "tradegy and hope" are very disturbing..but yea i believe it.
is he suggesting that a woman that has had an abortion is "on her way to hell anyway" or did i just hear that wrong?? 00:44:00
if so, i 100% do not agree. he says to stop worrying about the whales and wild life when woman are having abortions. pfft. OK. thats retarded.
but other than that i really thought that he broke it down very well. although it was exhaustingly time consuming.. lol

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by lushyslushy

but other than that i really thought that he broke it down very well.
Lots of people go around using the research other people did, to point out a problem, but they could be doing exactly the same thing they blame the Illuminati of doing. Problem, reaction, solution. They can present the problem, that is true enough, and then present their own solution, which goes along with their agenda.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by debbie deb

Have you never sinned? Sure ya have. You want Jesus to get rid of you? No you don't.

Rumor has it, that there's a choir in heaven.

Who woulda thunk it?

I'll assume she has accepted Christ death as payment for her sins and repented.

It's a simple act of grace anyone can accept.

posted on Oct, 12 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by lushyslushy

he says to stop worrying about the whales and wild life when woman are having abortions.

No, he says is ludicrous the people worry more about dead whales than they do about murdering babies.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I love America & the American people. But God has given her everything & America has disowned 'godliness'. It has taken all he has offered them & slapped him in the face.

Judgment on America is coming. Hence the reason the US is not in bible prophecy. For all intents & purposes it no longer exists during the end times.

I had read somewhere the end for America will come after being hit with a comet. No doubt if anything is left, China & Russia will ensure America doesnt rise again.

So sad. Such a beautiful country but its politicians are corrupt to the core. They let the bankers in to rule & they stole & corrupted and made themselves gods. Your early leaders warned against this & the general public ignored them.

Your country is ruled by those whose god is the dollar. God the almighty is no longer the foundation. He has given America time to amend its ways but as in old biblical times, his grace has been treated with contempt.

Woe to America.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join