It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO sighting Wylie, TX

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I wish I had some pictures or a more exciting story to tell. However, just now at exactly 8:15pm cst in Wylie, TX I walked out onto my back patio and looked up just gazing at the night sky.

Almost directly overhead, but a bit to the west I saw a rather slow moving solid and very bright light. I would say it was as bright as the moon right now and there isn't a cloud in the sky. The object was not pulsating, had no flashing lights or anything but a bright white light. Size why's i'd compare it to probably just about any other clear night star.

The object moved from North to South in a straight line as far as i could tell. I watched it for about 15 seconds and then in a way that I would say it was leaving the planet. Its possible it could be a meteor? But i've never seen one that moved slow like this and had no tail.

Did anybody else around the area see anything?

I've been watching the skys around here for a very long time and i've never seen anything like this.

[edit on 8-10-2008 by zarlaan]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Hate to break it to ya,but I think you saw a satellite.Especially if it was moving in a straight line.On any clear night,you can see them.Some places more than others.I saw many when I went camping in Big Bend National Park last fall.I saw one U.F.O.,and I could only tell because of the erratic movements it made and then it just disappeared.Keep your eyes to the skies though,as I could be wrong,after all,I did not see it so I do not really know now do I!

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by zarlaan

Yes. Just last night. I large bright white light hovering over Lake Lavon. It was very still. No movement. I watched it for about 10 minutes, turned my head for one second and it disappeared. I feel very strange.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I live just up the road in McKinney. Could it be an airplane landing at Love Field or another airport? I actually see a couple outside my window right now...

new topics

top topics

join