It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teletubbies Evil face in baby sun and Brainwashing

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 07:47 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by justamomma

Originally posted by welivefortheson nowhere did i say babies were evil, i said the babies face is SUBLIMINALY morphed into something disturbing!!

I am from a planet called E.A.R.T.H. It is a great planet, but I will admit that we have had some of your species invade it from the inside out and so, therefore.. well, we have ideas floating around that babies making normal baby faces is indicative of something sinister. No doubt that your species is the one for implementing this idea that the production of babies should be kept to a minimum because they are a disease on the earth. Surely there is a disease that is destroying my home planet (aka E.A.R.T.H.), but it is not coming from our (our being us humans) offspring.

The effects it is having on my species is obvious, and the cure is obvious as well, at least to some of us. However.. the disease, at this stage of development, has only a VERY slim chance (maybe 5% at this point) of being removed from my species. Can you please quit helping to inject your disease into my species?

Babies are not evil. Unless you prove that this baby's face has been morphed (at the least show a screen shot of the exact moment you assume is evil), I must ask that you quit implanting retarded ideas into the heads of ppl that are so easily manipulated. Please, for the sake of my species from the planet called E.A.R.T.H.

[edit on 8-10-2008 by justamomma]

[edit on 8-10-2008 by justamomma]

L.

O.

L.

I'M DEAD RIGHT NOW.

That was so funny. Thank you. LOL.

[edit on 9-10-2008 by cetta]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by welivefortheson
so i was up late listening to music the other week gazing at the tv screen,teletubbies came on.
then during the intro,that baby sun who appears in every episode suddenly pulled a demonic face,i was freaked out and didnt know what to think and forgot about.

i was up late again yesterday and decided to check it out again,when whadya know the baby pulls a demonic face once again!!
what the hell is going on!?,why are subliminal images of horror being put into our children via the teletubbies!?

What the hell is going on? Let me quess you were up in the middle of the night "gazing" at the tv listening to music. Then you saw a demon on teletubbies. Might I hazard a guess that you were a little high at the time?

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by justsomeboreddude

What the hell is going on? Let me quess you were up in the middle of the night "gazing" at the tv listening to music. Then you saw a demon on teletubbies. Might I hazard a guess that you were a little high at the time?

well in total honesty you cant watch the teletubbies unless your 2 years old or high. and as for a demon face come on really? the economy is failing and your worried about a demon uprising of children because they saw a baby's face in a sun. give the devil some credit. if he wants to turn your children evil he will do it with some kind of toy. like monoploy. seriously has there ever been any game of monoploy that hasnt ended with someone transforming into a demon and destroying the board becasue they lost?

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   
my god, is nothing sacred on ATS any more.

its just tellietubbies

little kids and babies love bright colors, crazy sounds and seeing other kids laughing, its called mental stimulation.. We dont get it as we have hopefully grown past that and out brains are all nice and wrinkled up how they should be.

give them a break lol, the people in the suits!

well, maybe one thing.. why does the big blue one (tinky winky - he is a boy ) love womens handbags so much, i never got that, the green one is class though, he is like a mad raver when he has his hat on.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by psychedeliack
I cant believe this, thank you, all along, it was pindar, the baby in the sun is a Reptilian!!!! look at its eyes!!!!!!
what do you expect?! turn the TV off, it was designed for brainwashing. (television programming hint hint)

Could you please provide an example of a "reptilian" ?

Also, could you please tell me why you believe "reptilians" exists and what proof you have?

Thanks

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 10:41 AM
link   
It's called a morph, and it's being done because the child’s face expands to fill the screen quickly before the flash. It expands more horizontally than vertically in this case (the broadcast TV screen ratio is slightly wider than it is high). The baby's smiling at that moment and it's head is turned downward, a pose that naturally suggests malevolence (you want anything character wise to look more aggressive lower the head) but is not intentional. The lower angle of the head gives the already squinting eyes an even more narrow look – combine that with the morph / horizontal stretch and you get creepy baby face. Not intentional.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
This is extrmely frightening and disturbing.

None of you realize that these "teletubbies" are hybrids...

A cross between Alien, Cyborg and Furries with Human DNA

You all say deny ignorance but you don't realize, this is how they are conditioning our children to accept what they are going to turned into

You guys just don't know how deep the Rabbit Hole really goes

But you will, when an division of Tanks rolls down your street full of these "teletubbies" and kidnaps your children during martial law

and I assure you

Obama is behind this

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
The image is being stretched or manipulated, making it appear as a demon. I still find it a bit odd though.

Bush is involved as well...take a look.

baby bush

[edit on 9-10-2008 by Ferengi]

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I have a 10month old son now and I actually tried to give teletubbies a chance, but that is the worst show for kids I have ever seen. But, the funny thing is that he only watched the part of the baby face in the sun, after that he wasnt interested in it anymore. I noticed something about the baby face also, I dont know if it evil though.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Honestly, I think you're seeing what you want to see.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Personally, I'm having a hard time seeing it because the sun gets so bright. That being said, a child's mind is a lot more accessible than an adult's. This show in particular I believe there's a bunch of subliminal programming going on.

Peace

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   
There are some interesting ideas about the Tubs...You should question everything on TV. Tv creates culture and promotes agendas why do you thin its called "programming"?

video.aol.com... nd-programming/1399759242
NLP video

Purple Guy w. Purse: Tinky-Winky (thought to be gay)

Yellow Girl one w. ball: Lala (the normal one)

strange Green one w. cow patterned hat (gender unknown...=P): Dipsy (the weirdo who is suspiciusly the darkest one-which shows that the show is racist)

Red baby one(girl) w. scooter: Po (also a normal Telly Tubby, but the dumbest one)

*I also think that the Telly Tubby's are gay. they have accents that sounds British, which I think insults Englis people, even if the people in the costumes really r. they also sleep w. tin foil instead of blankets- who does that??? I used 2 watch the show as a little girl and I always used to ask my Mom, "If Timky-Winky is a boy, why does he have a purse?" of course I never found out, but it was confusing to watch=D

also, at the end of ever episode the blobs are supposed 2 jump into a hole, but they always sneak bac out and have 2 be told go down again. in a way, this teaches disobedience to little kids.

"I believe television and video are the most underestimated force for good in educating our children in the technological age in which we live. It is important to develop children’s thinking skills."1 (Anne Wood, Teletubby creator, BBC)

"The challenge to humanity is to adopt new ways of thinking, new ways of acting, new ways of organizing itself in society -- in short, new ways of living."2 (Our Creative Diversity, UNESCO)

"Young people like magical alternate realities; and the entertainment industry profits by providing amusement parks, videogames, movies, and television programs that build on this fascination. Educators too can profit, in a different way, by building eerily beautiful environments for sensory immersion that arouse curiosity and empower shared fantasy, leading to guided inquiry. If we forswear distributed learning based on mystery, intrigue, and 'edutainment,' we risk losing the generation growing up with high-performance computing and communications to the mindless mercies of videogames." ("The Transformation of Distance Learning to Distributed Learning")

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
www.crossroad.to...

Was it really necessary, for example, to so exactly portray the hideous ecstasies of the Tzog-Murtha ritual? A glistening vortex activates and the beings moan ?Uh oh,? their eyes droop with bliss and they fall on their backs in technocosmic delirium. After the ?big hug? (is no blasphemy to be hidden from the world?s toddlers?) they clamber up ?a hill? and stand in the loose spectral formation, their antennae illuminated by the transmission and their belly monitors sparking with static from the Outer Spheres, as they await the Chosen One. It is rare indeed for even the most determined investigators into this abominable rite to have witnessed it unflinchingly portrayed in such comprehensive and graphic detail. (Hyperstition).

These incautious references are given a further ominous twist by the blatant Lemuro-Cybergothic dimension of the teletubby mechanoverse. Those the Chinese insightfully translate as the “Antenna-babies” (Tianxian Baobao) are the fully cyborgian inhabitants of a futuristic underground bunker whose ‘parents’ have been replaced by an semi-intelligent autonomous vacuuming unit called Noonoo, combined with a complex subterrestrial acoustic apparatus. Their highly-synthetic diet, produced entirely by machines, consists exclusively of ‘tubby custard’ and ‘tubby toast’ a reiterated affront to the very idea of organic nourishment.

hyperstition.abstractdynamics.org...

Even those entirely innocent of the Tzog-Murtha cults cannot but be struck by the sorcerous inclinations of the show, with its incantations and manifestation of objects through “songs.’’ More provocative still is the Baby Sun who mocks God the Father, Logos and the universe of adult authority with its inarticulate burblings and chaotic mirth.

members.cox.net...

Anne Wood one of the creaters is a member of an offshoot of Tavistock called the "The Scottish Institute of Human Relations" Same woman?

This programme is only offered at: The Tavistock and Portman NHS Foundation Trust London in partnership with UEL. The Scottish Institute of Human Relations (SIHR) Edinburgh in partnership with The Tavistock & Portman NHS Foundation Trust and UEL. The Northern School of Child and Adolescent Psychotherapy Leeds In collaboration with the Tavistock and Portman Foundation Trust and UEL

www.msnbc.msn(dot)com/id/8852928/site/newsweek/

"They are also far more sophisticated intellectually than we once believed. Babies as young as 4 months have advanced powers of deduction and an ability to decipher intricate patterns. They have a strikingly nuanced visual palette, which enables them to notice small differences, especially in faces, that adults and older children lose the ability to see. Until a baby is 3 months old, he can recognize a scrambled photograph of his mother just as quickly as a photo in which everything is in the right place."

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   
this thread is far too paranoid, even for ATS

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I agree! The baby face turns evil just when it begins to disappear, stretching as it melts into the void... either way, with this supposed gallery of actual aliens and this freaky-deaky mind control media stuff, I'm NOT going to be sleeping soundly tonight...

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
yep, teletubbies are straight up evil and i'm not even joking. one night i had completely tripped out of my mind, i was still up from the night before and teletubbies came on for morning tv. i thought it had worn off for the most part as i was still seeing things, but i was watching TV with not really getting anything trippy. then teletubbies came out.

dipsie, with his rather phallic head antenna, went up to Po and started putting his antenna into Po's (Po's antenna is a circle). they kept going at it until Po's television showed a smiley face that looked worn out, whereas dipsie's tv showed a volcano erupting. sexual innuendo? i think so.

then tinky winky came along and saw them after they finished playing. he sort of walked up and shrugged, like he was asking them something. then po and dipsie acted all shocked, like they forgot something. then tinky winky reached into his purse and pulled out a balloon. Po and Dipsie both yelled ET OHHHHHHHH, like they were trying to say uh oh. it was rather different than the "hello" et-oh that they usually say. tinky winky took the balloon and stretched it over dipsie's antenna and sorta gave them the thumbs up. the sun-baby started laughing.

then laa laa comes along and you can imagine where it goes from here. i didnt see anything demonic but sheesh.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 05:08 PM
link   
duuuuude ahhahahahaha i cant believe they put so much sexual stuff in this show...gosh the guis that make this show really are sick.i wish i can make the show^^then we can have some real funny stuff^^

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Well

I suddenly feel like I have been missing something.

posted on Oct, 9 2008 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I think i saw the baby sun turn into a demon. I dont know for sure. What i do know is that baby sun in particular and the entire teletubbies thing creep me right the heck out!

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by mopusvindictus
This is extrmely frightening and disturbing.

None of you realize that these "teletubbies" are hybrids...

A cross between Alien, Cyborg and Furries with Human DNA

You all say deny ignorance but you don't realize, this is how they are conditioning our children to accept what they are going to turned into

You guys just don't know how deep the Rabbit Hole really goes

But you will, when an division of Tanks rolls down your street full of these "teletubbies" and kidnaps your children during martial law

and I assure you

Obama is behind this

I really do hope your joking.

Not a one line post.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join