It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

human creation question

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
lets be realistic..we didnt come from the apes because they dont look like us.. its dumb why do u think people seen big foot?
because thats their specie
how would u explain the old paintings on the caves from the first civilizations which include UFOs on it
wouldnt it make sence if we said that old "aliens" from another planet came to earth to start a civilization?

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by dannyg

We evolved from a common ancestor, not the apes themselves.

And why would we share 97.5-98% of the same DNA if there were no connection?

Have you ever sat and looked at a primate?

I'm sure if you had, you would not say we don't look the same... the similarities in behaviour and body language are remarkable...not to mention appearance .

[edit on 8/10/08 by blupblup]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Meh..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

That's all you get out of me today.
(You probably know what I mean)

Edit: Ah yes, i post a little something about human creation and someone with an account made today responds 15 minutes after my initial rection a question about the very same subject. It's late here, i'm off to hit the bed. You want more info? You'll ahve to wait, cause this fetus-invading alien son-of-a-bitch never lets himselve be commended by anyone. ;P

[edit on 8-10-2008 by AncientShade]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
aliens probably mixed us with primates.. think of it they been here for agess they know everything

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by dannyg
lets be realistic..we didnt come from the apes because they dont look like us.. its dumb why do u think people seen big foot?
how would u explain the old paintings on the caves from the first civilizations which include UFOs on it
wouldnt it make sence if we said that old "aliens" from another planet came to earth to start a civilization?

The problem with what you're stating is that you must try and explain away australopithecines, homo habilis, homo erectus, and homo neanderthalensis, etc. You're ignoring millions of years of early human evolution.

Plus, which "old" painting are you talking about anyway? There's a lot of cave paintings that can date back to as many as 50k years ago.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by dannyg

(also @ Ancient Shade),
Try doing a search.. top right, below the log out button.
Instead of kicking off on each other for asking the same questions we've all heard and answered a hundred times, then having a my-penis-is-bigger-than-yours contest because neither of you got an answer.

top topics

join