It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Aliens Really Make "First Contact" On October 14 Or Is It A Hoax?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Psychic Blossom Goodchild and other "true believers" in contact with "aliens" are warning that "The Galactic Federation of Light" has told them that they will be making "first contact" with humanity on October 14th. These "aliens" are claiming that a 2,000-mile long "Light Ship" will appear above the earth on October 14th and will remain there for at least 3 days for all of humanity to see:

thereturnofthenephilim.blogspot.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
enough. please. 39 threads and counting....

..just add to an existing thread please....for the love of god.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
A 2000 mile long space ship. Keep saying that over and over, it will make less and less sense the more you say it

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Blossom Goodchild clarifies October 14th

uk.youtube.com...

Bring out ye believers... bring out ye believers...

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Well, one sure way to find out is to wait and see.
It's not like somebody predicting something in 2108 or something.
It's less than a week away.

If something happens... cool. That will be interesting.

Of course, if nothing happens, there will always be claims that the whole thing was called off at the last minute because evil forces are at work, or we're not yet spiritually advanced enough to deserve it.

Or, maybe only special people will be able to see it, so it did happen, but you're just not special enough to have experienced it.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   
NO SUCH CREATURES EXIST CALLED ALIENS

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I hope so, then we can finally put to rest the question, ARE WE ALONE?

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Humm, my physic's knowledge is almost non-existent so I must ask to anyone who knows better: is it possible for a 2000 miles object to be anywhere near our planet without causing changes on our gravity, rotation or whatever? I didn't thought about that before because I didn't know much was 2000 miles in kilometers (the unit we use here), but I see that is more than three million kms, so I think it's beyond stupid to assume an object that big could be in our planet not only for what I mentioned before, but also: think of every negative aspect it will cause in our planet to have an object blocking our sun for three whole days. It's ridiculous.

EDIT: I'm sorry, it turns out that I'm the stupid one. It's not three millions, but three thousand lol!

[edit on 8-10-2008 by Radiobuzz]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   
****Kryties takes the deepest breathe he has ever taken, expanding his lungs to the point of exploding.....****

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAXXXX

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by NightVision

nothing better to do then counting threads? Show me the rule of being only allowed to 1 thread per subject. If you don't like it; don't show up in the thread, nobody's holding a gun to your head?

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
im going to go with hoax

i would like for myself to be proven wrong though

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   
We've seen this time and time again and we're still waiting. So I refuse to believe any stuff like this untill we actually see it. I mean for real this woman says that shes channeling aleins from another world that are coming here to safe humanity, if that doesn't read like a script out of a movie I don't no what does! I hate to soon so angry but c'mon people lets be for real on this one.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I truly believe this WILL HAPPEN, lets us prepare ourselves for a spectacular event.. PEACE, LOVE, AND INFINITE BLESSINGS!!!

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Is there a way we can communicate with the "visitors" and ask for
a delay of arrival? I have jury duty on October 14th in Chicago
and that's the last place I want to be when panic ensues and
martial law is imposed. Just a 24 hour delay is all I ask.
-cwm

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   
The question here should not be: "Will aliens arrive on Oct 14th" but what excuse will be given when no ship shows up? Whater it is, the gullible will fall for it.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I emailed the research team in Antartica and they do write back. Just maybe (i will post the answer) we can get to the bottom of this.

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   
This just in..... The Galactic Federation of Light will no longer be showing up on October 14. Unfortunately the GFoL had invested poorly into the American markets and the losses they had taken has blown their Earth Saving budget to nothing.

The GFoL is now taking donations for their "Save Earth" project so it can possibly happen in the future when the budget permits it. The GFoL did apply for credit to keep the mission going, but were unfortunately turned down due to the current market crisis.

Your sincerely,

Commander Roger Wilco

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Why can't aliens, phantoms, goblins, angels, fairies, demons and god make themselves CLEAR? Why don't they just show up in a VISIBLE, TANGIBLE, VERYFIABLE, MEASURABLE way?

Why are we in such a need of myth, belief, faith, esoterics, new age, aliens, magic, mysticals?

When we believe and invest in all that, we do away with the importance of everyday life. Let's invest in the here and now, and perhaps plan for the future as much as we can.

Carl Sagan would say:
EXTRAORDINARY CLAIMS REQUIRE EXTRAORDINARY EVIDENCE...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join