It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are UFO's 5th dimension biological organisms?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
These two NASA videos of UFOs have intrigued me for some time. They are not your traditional UFOs that appeart to be mechanical and 3D oriented. These UFOs are organic and materialize out of nowhere. They seem to be appearing from another dimension...

This UFOs recharging with thunderstorm/nasa mission sightings

www.youtube.com...

Tether UFO incident STS-75 Columbia

www.youtube.com...

Today, I came across a researcher who has investigated this phenomenon and wrote a book on this form of UFO. He has a book and infrared photographs of the phenomenon.

infrared photography of UFOs
www.youtube.com...

From the "The Cosmic Pulse of Life" by Trevor James Constable:

The so-called "spacecraft" are just as "etheric" as the bioforms; as they "are built of matter of the etheric plane..." [p.203], and powered by the life-force, what William Reich calls "orgone energy". Their builders are, Constable tells us, a race of intelligent and benign beings, the "etherians", whose world is the same as our world, except it is of a higher vibratory level [pp201-3]. The craft become visible and tangible when they materialise into our own world [p.203].

"The existence of these organisms seems to be essentially plasmatic, i.e. having their form expressed in heat substance. They travel in pulsatory fashion, swelling and shrinking cyclically as they move through the air..." [p.84]
"Being plasmatic, they are capable of returning radar echoes, and often do...Motion pictures we made verify that these plasmatic organisms are capable of velocities and changes in shape and size that render worthless any attempt to handle them with the mechanistic mode of mentation" [p.85]
"Pulsation of these biological aeroforms - the natural and ineviitable concomitant of life is pulsation - provided further...confusion (for those) with mechanical notions. The pulsation was interpreted wherever seen...as due to the "power source" or "power system" of the UFO. The concept that such pulsation was equivalent to man's own heartbeat (was never considered)..." [p.100]
"...Prompted by observed pulsations of UFOs sighted at high altitudes by its pilots, the USAF once broached the idea of "space animals" in a public release dated 27 April 1949, stating that the objects appeared to act more like animals than anything else.
The airmen who observed these aeroforms...expressed the feeling that they were living organisms..." [p.34]

As I haven't seen amoeba-like UFO oranisms being discussed on ATS yet, I thought I'd post this FYI.

[edit on 10/8/2008 by Matrix1111]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Matrix1111

"...Prompted by observed pulsations of UFOs sighted at high altitudes by its pilots, the USAF once broached the idea of "space animals" in a public release dated 27 April 1949, stating that the objects appeared to act more like animals than anything else.
The airmen who observed these aeroforms...expressed the feeling that they were living organisms..." [p.34]

Matrix,interesting post.
Theres a good link here which documents the accounts of some seemingly ´organic´ UFOs:
www.rense.com...
Cheers Karl

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Some of the stories don't relate (mothman) but the truly morphing amoeba UFO reports indicate this is a special class of UFO. For some reason it doesn't get as much attention as the metalic looking substantial UFOs.

Thanks for the info. Very extensive.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Matrix1111

Matrix,It certainly is an interesitng subject and organic UFOs have been speculated about for some time,heres another odd vid:
fr.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
The answer to the question is yes.
They hide within spinning vapor vortices.
They decend within a nimus like opaque cloud.
They view us through, light they look water- like with many blue eyes.
They use a ball of spinning gas and vapor to move and levitate.
They produce a green rainbow like aura' to spin on its periphery
They descend at night time and when there is low laying clouds
They can hide light within its wheel of vapor

This is FACT take it or leave it.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
To be honest, that was kinda my first thought when I saw these nasa clips as well...they look more biological than mechanical. Almost like we're seeing cells under a microscope floating around. Maybe plankton in some cases or bioluminescent creatures of the deep.
Entertaining the idea further, it could just be they are of a technological level of function such that when operated by organic beings, the machines, themselves reflect organic characteristics.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
A very good proposal indeed.

Nothing should be ruled out in these cases.
Nonetheless, however Extra Dimensional or whatever sort of "name" to be attached to them.

I believe that with the growing technology that we have now, we can begin to move from lying on our backs to the mode of crawling, so to speak. We still have a very long way to progress. That said, mankind must press forward and learn to accept the realities of WHAT we are, as well as WHERE we are.

We simply can not continue to bury our heads in the sand. NASA for one can not stay on the course they are on by discounting this phenomena as space dust, ice particles nor debris. It is time to move forward with our lives.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Hi, inquisitive persons.

About UFOs, here are my logics, that I did NOT invent:

1- Some UFOs come from someWHERE.

2- Some UFOs come from someWHEN !

3- Some travel by moving.

4- some travel by thought.

5- all in the universe is entangled. [What the BLEEP!? down the rabbit hole].

6- There exist: space/time & time/space,
meaning:
**WE** can move 3 ways in space, in one time line.
**THEY** can move 3 ways in time, in one space. (without moving).

7- One day, science will tell us:
! All universe's matter is made of solid light !

8- The new ***theory of everything*** !
www.abovetopsecret.com...

9- Some UFOs are build in a factory by 3rd density entities. like us.
Some UFOs are though formed !
Some entities don't even need UFOs.

10- and stuff I forgot. . . B-)

=== EDIT to add # 9- reflections. ===
And to say : read the Ra material of my signature,
and you will have A LOT of answers !

Blue skies.

[edit on 2009/2/21 by C-JEAN]

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
hmm interesting, I saw somewhere awhile ago about ufos might just be giant floating amoeba very its strange indeed. I think I am quicker to believe in some sort of space living creature than a space ship from another world, its seems more logical to me.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I’m glad I did a search on “aeroforms” before making my own thread. I read “The Cosmic Pulse of Life” a couple of years ago and it altered my perspective on reality. The reason I’ve decided to bump this topic is obviously due to the recent footage that’s been in the MSM.

I didn’t notice an aeroform quality in the videos, but as the book says, the bio forms and the craft share somewhat of a similar make up. Is the etheric theory one that others think could apply to the Nimitz footage?

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   
The rod ufos appear to be biological.
youtu.be...
Cameras are too good these days for debunkers to dismiss these as insects.

top topics

join