It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

O'Hare Sighting again!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Another UFO Sighting at O'Hare Airport

Notched disc with slow wobbly movement at O'Hare Terminal 3 observed at close range in daylight. Anyone have any footage?

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by xyankee

Hi there, what is your source? Did you see it yourself?

The O'Hare incident was one of the most interesting in recent years ... O'Hare Incident

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by xyankee

Hi xyankee,

Do you have a link or something to back this up?

Were you there?

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I'm still waiting on the supposed footage Dan Akyroyd purchased. Has anyone seen it yet? I hope who ever is the source for this new sighting has filed a report with mufon as nuforc is still silent about my sighting 5-6 weeks ago now.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   
It was reported to the National UFO Reporting Center.

www.nuforc.org...

Front page report 1 of 4.

No media coverage.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Date: 08/04/08
Time: 19:01
Duration: 60 seconds
Sighting City: Chicago
Sighting State: IL
Sighting County: Cook
Witnesses: 6++
Shape: Disk
Number of Craft: 1

Notched disc with slow wobbly movement at O'Hare Terminal 3 observed at close range in daylight.

While waiting in the lobby at AA Gate K-7 at Chicago O'Hare my wife noticed a disc-shaped object hovering at an altitude of several hundred feet outside the terminal's large glass windows to the WSW at 7:01 pm. She called my attention to it and several other people rushed to observe the estimated 30-40 foot in diameter object as it wobbled but deliberately moved to our left (NNE) between Concourse K and L toward the main body of Terminal 3. It took about 60 seconds to enter and exit our field of view.

Its distinctive peripheral protrusions, like notches on a gear, were its primary identifying feature to me. It was dull gray (my wife noticed orange/rust) with an undulating movement. It traveled low under the cloud ceiling.

We laughed and moved closer to the windows and I told my wife to try for a phone camera shot but she couldn't manage it in time. Another lady asked "what in the world is such a big flying hubcap doing out there". Others looked and turned their heads in disbelief.

Prior to the sighting there was very little aircraft activity in this wing of O'Hare. There was a burst of aircraft activity after the object departed and a large storm moved in at 7:30 pm. An aircraft appeared to be disabled during the 7:00-8:00 pm period. Tornado warnings and high winds followed and passengers took shelter in the tunnels of O'Hare. We finally departed on AA 1058 to Orlando from Gate K-15 at about midnight.

I am a 61 year old geologist with 30 years of international experience, an amateur astronomer, and IUFOC attendee for many years.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   
thanks UFO REALITY for that link,

looks like another o hare for sure.

this isnt the first time there has been an 'anniversary sighting' such as repeated crop circle visitations, sightings in the same location such as the once shown on dan aykroyds unplugged on ufos.

what i want to see now is a repeat of the pheonix lights somewhere or even in pheonix again.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Sorry guys, I caught this headline as I was running out the door late for work. As ufo reality stated I picked it up on National UFO Reporting Center and posted it to see if someone could come up with something while I was working. Thanks for the help! Hope someone got some pictures or vid.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Odd, I live about 10 miles from O'hare on one of the approach lanes and never see anything weird except for alot of planes landing.

[edit on 8-10-2008 by Kuronotenshi]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I remember that day (Aug 4th) well. There were 5 confirmed tornados
spotted in the Chicago area that evening. This story probably didn't
make the news because it was not seen by pilots, or any Ohare
employees. Since UFO sightings are so common, only the ones that
are seen by a lot of people, or people in specific positions of authority,
are reported by the mainstream media.

top topics

join