It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
HACKED! High Tech Election Theft in America!
• Convicted felons have been programming our election software.
• Corporate voting machine vendors have ownership ties to top politicians, defense contractors, and foreign governments! Why?
• Elections can be rigged and probably have been for years with the stroke of a keyboard. The truth about what really happened in Ohio in the 2004 presidential election.
• States are using millions of YOUR taxpayer dollars to buy unproven, faulty voting equipment, with no recounts or citizen oversight possible.
• The shocking truth mainstream media has not covered about the electronic voting systems used by 80% of America.
On Monday, Sept. 01 2008, Lynne Landes appeared on one of our local radio stations, WURD 900 AM, in Philadelphia, and gave a brief but poignant account of the American Voting Machines and the corrupt American voting system.
She documented a claim that the American system for voting was corrupt from the beginning of Voting in the 1800's and that all of the elections for high office are rigged even today.
She even claimed that the exit polls on Election day were fraudulent and that any poll, analysis of a poll, or vote is meaningless and that the American public is being duped by the media, by the newspapers and by the government. Her statements seem to confirm what many suspected in the last two presidential elections. She says there is absolutely no transparency in the election process.
As part of his advanced computer science class, Rice University Associate Professor and Director of Rice's Computer Security Lab Dan Wallach instructed his students to do their very best to rig a voting machine in the classroom. The results are a bit frightening. The undergraduate and graduate students discovered first-hand that it’s fairly easy to manipulate computer software used in today's voting machines.
"We have little reason to believe that the certification and testing process used on genuine voting machines would be able to catch the kind of malice that our students do in class. If this happened in the real world, real votes could be compromised and nobody would know.”
Originally posted by NeuronDivide
I'm sure it's only a matter of time before it's going to be a choice between a chip in the hand or a bullet in the head anyway...