It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“Wake Up, America! Your Elections Have Been Stolen!”

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Courtesy: The Daily Galaxy

HACKED! High Tech Election Theft in America!

• Convicted felons have been programming our election software.
• Corporate voting machine vendors have ownership ties to top politicians, defense contractors, and foreign governments! Why?
• Elections can be rigged and probably have been for years with the stroke of a keyboard. The truth about what really happened in Ohio in the 2004 presidential election.
• States are using millions of YOUR taxpayer dollars to buy unproven, faulty voting equipment, with no recounts or citizen oversight possible.
• The shocking truth mainstream media has not covered about the electronic voting systems used by 80% of America.

And according to Lynne Landes, author of a number of articles on the right to vote, that include Elections In America - Assume Crooks Are In Control, Faking Democracy - Americans Don't Vote, Machines Do, Two Voting Companies & Two Brothers Will Count 80% of U.S. Election, and Did Networks Fake Exit Polls? Etc, …

On Monday, Sept. 01 2008, Lynne Landes appeared on one of our local radio stations, WURD 900 AM, in Philadelphia, and gave a brief but poignant account of the American Voting Machines and the corrupt American voting system.

She documented a claim that the American system for voting was corrupt from the beginning of Voting in the 1800's and that all of the elections for high office are rigged even today.

She even claimed that the exit polls on Election day were fraudulent and that any poll, analysis of a poll, or vote is meaningless and that the American public is being duped by the media, by the newspapers and by the government. Her statements seem to confirm what many suspected in the last two presidential elections. She says there is absolutely no transparency in the election process.

How could this year’s election results be rigged? It’s as simple as this…

As part of his advanced computer science class, Rice University Associate Professor and Director of Rice's Computer Security Lab Dan Wallach instructed his students to do their very best to rig a voting machine in the classroom. The results are a bit frightening. The undergraduate and graduate students discovered first-hand that it’s fairly easy to manipulate computer software used in today's voting machines.

"We have little reason to believe that the certification and testing process used on genuine voting machines would be able to catch the kind of malice that our students do in class. If this happened in the real world, real votes could be compromised and nobody would know.

Well, all I can say is BEWARE!! Your vote is most likely to be stolen!

Refs:
www.nowpublic.com...
www.dailygalaxy.com...
hackedelections.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Well, as you know it doesn't really make much of a difference who wins the election because they are ALL puppets in one way or another...

I'm sure it's only a matter of time before it's going to be a choice between a chip in the hand or a bullet in the head anyway...

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I wanna know when did the Bar get lowered. These "candidates" can't even follow simple town hall debate rules. HOW ARE WE TO EXPECT THEM TO OBEY ANY OTHER RULES IF THEY DISREGARD THE LITTLE ONES! In my opinion once we catch one of these TOADS running around the pool we aught to lose all confidence in them.

Be you an Obama lover or McCain lover you aught to be able to see the logic of it. If they can't follow these itty bitty rules how can you expect them to follow the more complicated rules regarding the nation!?!?!

YOU CAN'T! So don't delude yourself....

You should require more of them.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   
this is old news this like back in 2004 news..

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeuronDivide
I'm sure it's only a matter of time before it's going to be a choice between a chip in the hand or a bullet in the head anyway...

Between a rock and a hard place, what? You're screwed anyway. Is there ever going to be salvation?

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Republicans put up who they want to run for president, as do democrats. They get money for campaigning, ride in thier own jets, disregard all rules in debates, claim absurd facts about what the other candidate just said like 5 seconds ago, both sides are promoting "change" and keep repeating the same few lines that have sickingly run into the ground...in the end it is all the same person running. But now people think the next decision is to vote for thier favorite. Millions are going to vote...but it will not count. Sure, America might decide which is the lesser of two evils, but that does not determine the next president.

It is in my personal opinion we should have the British citizens vote our next president in office because of the absurd fact that not half the Americans here have the slightest clue as to how the Electorial College works, and more people outside the US know more about the facts than the actual citizens.

"XYZ News Station reports Candidate Q is doing such and such!"

People here are so gullible and will believe anything that they hear or read...does anyone actually know how to research information for themselves, or has it gotten that bad that we take the first information bound with ribbons and glitter at promote that as our great belief of what is "truth?"

It is my definative belief with research I have personally done, that Obama will win the popular vote by the citizens, but McCain will take the seat...this is a prediction by someone with no "abilities", take it as you will. I have a 50/50 chance of being right as opposed to some of the other "predictions" made on such a massive scale alone here on ATS.

[edit on 8-10-2008 by Taledus]

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by mikesingh

Yeah, I always chuckle when liberal runs around spouting off how Obama will win, and how he's up in the polls, yada yada...

Do they think we forget that they claimed the GOP had control of the voting machines?????

Are they fooling themselves?

(BTW, the GOP decided to not "steal" the 2006 elections, they WANTED the Dems to control congress.)

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   

top topics

join